Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

"Preggers" Episode Description

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

TRAVIS

TRAVIS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

While Kurt tries out for the football team (taking a page from the glee playbook with him), Rachel storms out of glee practice when Will gives a plum part to Tina. Meanwhile, Sue comes up with a new plot to boost her program at glee's expense; and Quinn has news for Finn.

Andy

Andy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
QUOTE (travis @Glee @ Sep 11 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While Kurt tries out for the football team (taking a page from the glee playbook with him), Rachel storms out of glee practice when Will gives a plum part to Tina. Meanwhile, Sue comes up with a new plot to boost her program at glee's expense; and Quinn has news for Finn.

WHOA! Tina's actually going to talk and also SING and a solo at that?!

Jock♥ff2000

Jock♥ff2000

Galinda HBIC

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,084 posts
When Will gives a plum part to Tina? I thought she was going to be pissed about Quinn

gleek93

gleek93

Werri+Carma 4 lyyyyf guiise <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts
Well this kinda tells us who's "preggers"
And what's the plum thingo??

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
QUOTE (travis @Glee @ Sep 11 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rachel storms out of glee practice when Will gives a plum part to Tina.

Uhhh...ok what?

3 things:

-Is "plum" some kind of musical jargon that I have not heard of even though I have been in choir all through school?
-Made me think of that dry prune the dad gives his kid in Problem Child, after it saves his life from a bullet.
-"This plum is too ripe!...SORRY! <3

Ok, four things. Maybe it's supposed to say "plump part", as in, large?

Jock♥ff2000

Jock♥ff2000

Galinda HBIC

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,084 posts
I've never heard the term Plum Part before. I even goggled it and nothing came up lol

gleek93

gleek93

Werri+Carma 4 lyyyyf guiise <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts
And is the only reason Rachel quits ND... because Tina gets lead??

GleeTX

GleeTX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
I'm pretty sure they mean "choice part" when they say "plum part". He gives Tina the best part, so Rachel gets ticked. It will be interesting to see no matter what. smile.gif

LastMidnight

LastMidnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
Wow... that description sounds... interesting. But what happened to Quinn??? I thought she was lead... or maybe she gets pregnant and can't sing lead anymore, lol.

But YAY TINA! Can't wait to hear Jenna rock one of the Glee songs biggrin.gif

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
Yeah, and it will be the second time that she is deprived of the solo, because Will takes the DSB solo from her and gives it to Quinn. Plus, just the fact that Quinn and Cheerios are joining the club makes it all worse (for her.) No wonder she quits.

I'm assuming since she knows what she wants and is thinking about her future career is part of the reason she quits too, because in Showmance Will says something along the lines of "You won't always be the star...blahblah...but I'll make sure you're always having fun." I don't think Rachel cares so much about having fun as she does about getting ahead, so...

Just a thought.

Coconut1214

Coconut1214

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I'm also thinking that maybe Sue since she's trying to take down the Glee club talks Rachel into quitting and joining the musical theater club or trying out for the school musical or something. Therefore taking the Glee clubs best singer away from them, making it harder for them win regionals.

Maybe I think to hard about this show but I can totally see Sue telling Rachel that she doesn't like her but recognizes talent when she sees it and she's deserves to be the star not the background. So by quitting Glee and joining the musical theater group she can see Broadway in her future. And Rachel's eyes will light up imagaining her name on Broadway. lol

SourPurple

SourPurple

Slushie love <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
QUOTE (Coconut1214 @ Sep 11 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm also thinking that maybe Sue since she's trying to take down the Glee club talks Rachel into quitting and joining the musical theater club or trying out for the school musical or something. Therefore taking the Glee clubs best singer away from them, making it harder for them win regionals.

Maybe I think to hard about this show but I can totally see Sue telling Rachel that she doesn't like her but recognizes talent when she sees it and she's deserves to be the star not the background. So by quitting Glee and joining the musical theater group she can see Broadway in her future. And Rachel's eyes will light up imagaining her name on Broadway. lol

Doesn't Rachel become a cheerio at some point? I have a feeling this leads to Rhodes and her stint there. Why do I feel like Quinn's "pregnancy" is just a way of bringing them down one by one. I just can't imagine Quinn giving it up to Finn in Acafellas when his main story line looks to be helping out Will.

Coconut1214

Coconut1214

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I don't know if that's a storyline, I think Lea joked around saying she wanted to wear the Cheerios uniform.

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
QUOTE (Coconut1214 @ Sep 11 2009, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know if that's a storyline, I think Lea joked around saying she wanted to wear the Cheerios uniform.

Hmm. I actually remember reading/hearing in some articles or interviews that it's actually going to happen. 9WHY do I always forget which ones? I would love for them not to escape my mind at the worst possible moment so that I could source them!) Bah.

theluckyc

theluckyc

CERTIFIED Finn Hudson and Cory Monteith FAN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts
this description makes me want to watch Preggers already!

crimsonskyx

crimsonskyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
How does Quinn get pregnant when Finn hasn't done anything with her yet?
Well that's what i've interpreted throughout the past three episodes smile.gif

Coconut1214

Coconut1214

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
She's probably pregnant with someone elses kid (like Puck). Or she's lying, but we really don't need another fake pregnancy sl.

Looks I was right according to the preview. Rachel quits Glee to try out for the musical.

Mike

Mike

Ex-Admin! :-D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts
As long as we get double doses of Rachel and The Face; to make up for a lack of them in Acafellas. cool.gif

Sounds interesting though biggrin.gif

The9021OC

The9021OC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
1. How would Quinn lie about being pregnant. Finn would know if they had sex or not, and if they didn't do it, then he would know she cheated.
2. I hope she is not pregnant.

transfat0g

transfat0g

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
I would not be shocked if it was a real pregnancy (we already know Puck and Quinn 'have a past'), but I wouldn't be shocked if she's lying. Also, Finn isn't the brightest crayon in the box. I can see Quinn giving him some BS way they got pregnant and him believing it.

Gasp! After THREE episodes Tina may actually get more than ONE LINE. FINALLY. I hope we get to hear Jenna sing soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids