Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Max Adler interview

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Lark2662

Lark2662

<3 Stephan ~ my soul mate, my love, my Husband

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Karofsky is getting a larger role in the next few episodes. We meet his dad in "Furt". Mike O'Malley is in this episode as well. I wonder if the two are going to meet up and discuss what is going on between their sons.

"My parents get involved," Adler reveals about the Nov. 23 episode titled "Furt." "My mom is not there but you meet my dad (played by Daniel Roebuck). Mike O'Malley's in the episode too. I've already shot that episode and I'm in the next four for sure."

http://blog.zap2it.c...t-karofsky.html

justabill

justabill

Vetoed User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts
Next 4 episodes huh?

Please don't let him be the boyfriend. sad.gif

coolbeans3131

coolbeans3131

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts
He didn't find out until he read it in the script?!?! I cannot believe there was no conversation with him before hand! I mean, how did they know he'd be able to pull off that kind of acting? He was great, but if he hadn't been, Glee would be a joke right now and so would the rest of the arc of the story!

shandrick

shandrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
I'm glad he seems doubtful that he and Kurt would date on the show. That is something I am seriously worried about.

Zoe! is a gleek

Zoe! is a gleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
Not to say he didn't pull off the acting exceptionally well, because ... oh my , did he. I just don't think I can stomach Kurtofsky. Ugh. That, and the idea of them two standing side by side just makes me giggle.

rolleyes.gif

Esse

Esse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
Yeah, him mentioning Mike O'Malley makes me think they're sharing scenes together. I'm picturing some kind of scene where the boys (Kurt and Karofsky) are in Figgins office with their dads discussing the fight that caused Sam's black eye. Should be intense!

marissamayhem

marissamayhem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
They hired an actor for his dad! EEEEK! I can't wait to learn more about Dave. biggrin.gif

LeaTheGoddess

LeaTheGoddess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
So we have Karofsky's dad but no mention of Rachel, Mercedes, Artie, Santana, Brittany, Tina, Mike or Sam's parents? That seems ridiculous to me.

coolbeans3131

coolbeans3131

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts
QUOTE (LeaTheGoddess @ Nov 12 2010, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So we have Karofsky's dad but no mention of Rachel, Mercedes, Artie, Santana, Brittany, Tina, Mike or Sam's parents? That seems ridiculous to me.

Because there is no reason, storyline wise, yet to meet them. Hopefully we'll meet some of them, but who really cares about the parents unless it brings good stories to their kids.

I mean, do we really need to meet Brittany's parents??

Poyo

Poyo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts
QUOTE (LeaTheGoddess @ Nov 12 2010, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plus, when the cast got together to watch the pilot episode and make commentary, Ryan Murphy said we wouldn't meet Rachel's dads because the two guys in the photo of them were not actors, so they wouldn't be able to bring them back.

iNicole

iNicole

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
Oh snap.

It's about to get real.

teenagedirtbag

teenagedirtbag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I really like Dave! I think he's a softie on the inside, and I think he's just scared. Realistically, I think Kurt would go with Dave. I also believe Ryan Murphy said himself that Kurt would be helping someone come out of the closet and end up falling for him. I like Blaine and all, but I think he seems a little too uppity for Kurt. Plus, the Kurt/Dave story IS realistic and not an awful story at all. My first boyfriend was a Karofsky. He used to make fun of me all of the time, push me around and humiliate me, when all he wanted was to get close to me. His frustration that he couldn't be who he wanted to (we live in middle America, Kansas) got to him and to make himself look straight, he took that out on me, even though all he wanted was to just be with me. So I understand.

Cheetara86

Cheetara86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts
Yep, Karofsky is so going to get expelled.

gleeKurtsie

gleeKurtsie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (Cheetara86 @ Nov 13 2010, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, Karofsky is so going to get expelled.

Actually, Amizio is gets expelled:

Originally from http://alittlebunny.tumblr.com (:
Spoilerrrr

Furt:
Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester decides to get involved with Kurtís bully situation after Burt finds out whats happening. But before he can act, Kurt is attacked by Azimio and Karofsky. Sam intervenes but both are injured in the process. Karofskys father is called to the school and he is suspended, while Azimio is expelled.
Special Education:
[Ö]
In the episode we see Finn and Sam having thier first fight and Puck gets into it and is on Finnís side. Sam is then seen kissing Santana.

britney_bitch

britney_bitch

Hi I'm Dianna Agron and I'm a flawless human being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts
QUOTE (gleeKurtsie @ Nov 12 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Amizio is gets expelled:

Azimio is expelled but Karofsky is only suspended? That's totally racist.

amanda865

amanda865

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (britney_bitch @ Nov 12 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we don't know what happened yet... Maybe Azimio is the one who throws the punches and Karofsky just uses mean words. However, if it turns up that they both did hitting and only one gets expelled I will gladly come back here and agree with you.

gleekygirl

gleekygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
QUOTE (Poyo @ Nov 12 2010, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plus, when the cast got together to watch the pilot episode and make commentary, Ryan Murphy said we wouldn't meet Rachel's dads because the two guys in the photo of them were not actors, so they wouldn't be able to bring them back.

Actually, the Jewish dad can sing and act, and has started an online petition to get back on the show. ohmy.gif

http://www.facebook....138747632803808

xokurtbabyox

xokurtbabyox

Oh, it's on, bitches.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
  • Location:Chris Colfer's kid's table while awaiting a history channel special.
QUOTE (britney_bitch @ Nov 12 2010, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not necessarily. Perhaps the fight gets so intense that Karofsky realizes it's going to far and tries to stop it, but Azimio keeps going. Either way, Azimio is going to have to do something much worse than Karofsky to get expelled.

doppelganger2979

doppelganger2979

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I am hoping that Dave gets a chance to redeem himself, like stopping Azimio from hitting Kurt. Sorry, I really think they should develop a Kurt-Karofsky relationship. Maybe not romantic, but Dave has finally gotten some depth, and Mr. Adler has proven he can act with the big boys, so I hope they don't piss away a great opportunity to further develop what could be some great episodes about what Dave is going through and how Kurt could help him, helping them both heal.

Glee Is My Crystal Meth

Glee Is My Crystal Meth

^my two fave ladies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
So Will "decides" to get involved AFTER Kurt's dad finds out how badly Kurt is being bullied? rolleyes.gif What if Kurt had parents that didn't even care? I don't like it when teachers only "decide" to get involved with helping a student after the parents raise a stink about the problem. It's Will's JOB to look after the general welfare of his students when they are on school grounds. Teachers and school officials shouldn't be able to just "decide" whether or not they want to help a kid who is being bullied.

Oh also, I bet Dave's dad is a raging homophobe and all-around bigot. Bigotry is taught, and it would explain why Dave is a violent, self-hating gay and so afraid of being outed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids