Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Unbelievable.

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

tinkers

tinkers

Please don't drop our baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,475 posts

I was not expecting ANYTHING of this caliber. This episode was unfathomably perfect. Not only was the pacing spot on, but the length to which each storyline progressed was incredible.

This is where Glee begins.

Mike

Mike

Ex-Admin! :-D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts
Yes, this was an absolutely STELLAR episode, although there wasn't enough Rachel for me, and there was zero Fichelz. sad.gif That being said, Quinn was REALLY heartfelt, and I felt really bad for her. I'm totally in love with Kurt, that boy is just downright awesome. wub.gif

Also, Puck. Started liking him in Acafellas, and totally shipping him and Quinn in the future.

I despise Terri, with a passion. Will needs to take a shovel to her face.

Brad

Brad

I love it when it's Hamburger Day

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts
I'm glad they took the spotlight off of Rachel for a bit, but I did think it was weird how they just completely wrote her out of the episode until the very end.

warofheadvsheart

warofheadvsheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
OMG. THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS DANCING TO SINGLE LADIES. I AM DEAD.

Kurt is now my #1 favorite. Rachel really let me down sad.gif but I know she'll get her senses back! OMG I love kurt's dad. I thought he was going to flip out. AWWWWW Kurt is sooooo cute.

Kurt Hummel. FOR THE WIN!!!

tinkers

tinkers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,475 posts
QUOTE (warofheadvsheart @ Sep 23 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kurt Hummel. FOR THE WIN!!!

AGREEEEED.

I'm okay with the lack of Fichel and Rachel's storyline. So far that's all we've gotten. I'm SO happy they showed more of Kurt, Puck, and Tina, because it seems they've played second fiddle these past few episodes.

My love for Finn has now deepened a hundred fold. His whole speech about being a high school dad just made me respect him for like the first time ever. wub.gif

MissCellophaneTheGleek

MissCellophaneTheGleek

World's Best Mashley Fic Writer

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,580 posts
QUOTE (tinkers @ Sep 23 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AGREEEEED.

I'm okay with the lack of Fichel and Rachel's storyline. So far that's all we've gotten. I'm SO happy they showed more of Kurt, Puck, and Tina, because it seems they've played second fiddle these past few episodes.

My love for Finn has now deepened a hundred fold. His whole speech about being a high school dad just made me respect him for like the first time ever. wub.gif

*Agrees w/ this whole post*

This was something beyond perfect. Words can't describe it wub.gif

starshine

starshine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
Best episode ever.

GorgeousGleek

GorgeousGleek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Everything I wanted to say..you guys did already so..Yay! I love Glee!

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
This has been my favorite episode so far.

I don't get why people hate Rachel now. I mean, I get it. But I don't hate her. I couldn't. Not ever. wub.gif

Mike

Mike

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts
QUOTE (BwayBabs @ Sep 23 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't get why people hate Rachel now. I mean, I get it. But I don't hate her. I couldn't. Not ever. wub.gif

I love her even more for being so confident in her own abilities. wub.gif

warofheadvsheart

warofheadvsheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
QUOTE (BwayBabs @ Sep 23 2009, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just a little disappointed she couldn't see past the end of her own nose. A star has to be a leader too.

Also, I am not ashamed to admit that I teared up when I saw Finn crying :'(

tinkers

tinkers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,475 posts
QUOTE (warofheadvsheart @ Sep 23 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, I am not ashamed to admit that I teared up when I saw Finn crying :'(

OH MY GOD me too. sad.gif

Dianna is an incredible actress, to top it off. I'm most excited to see her pregnancy plotline more so than any of the others.

Brad

Brad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts
After this episode, I'm still waiting for somebody to do a music video for Winn, set to "Father Figure" by George Michael. Yeah. Somebody get on that. Lol ;D

But seriously, I really do like the dynamic between Will and Finn, in a non-Slash kinda way. Hope we see more throughout the pregnancy storyline.

QueenGleek

QueenGleek

Your Resentment Is Delicious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
Agreed.

Last weeks episode was so off for me, this amount of perfection knocked me off my feet. Amazingly emotional and heartfelt, every character has been developed even more so due to the clarity and focus of this episode. A+

FrozenUSA

FrozenUSA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
This episode has to be my favorite of the series so far. My favorite part of the episode was the opening scene with Kurt doing the "Single Ladies" dance. It reminded me of the YouTube video of one of the Jonas brothers doing the same thing.

I don't know but there is something about Rachel that is really bothering me lately. Maybe it's her stuck up attitude where she thinks she's better than everyone else, but I was kinda glad that she had a small part in this episode.

The whole football game scene was classic. That has to be one of my favorite scenes of the series.

I knew from the start that Finn couldn't be the father of Quinn's baby and it clearly has to be his best friend. Wonder when he'll find out.

The only thing that bothered me about the episode was the way that Kurt came out to his dad. At the beginning of the episode you got the feeling that his father is a very manly somewhat homophobic guy. His reaction to Kurt's coming out surprised me. I thought there would be this whole other story arc developing where Kurt has to really work at gaining his father's approval and acceptance. There could have been at least one story arc where Kurt's father tries to turn him straight or something along those lines. I just think that his father's reaction wasn't expected and it didn't feel right to me.

All that being said this episode ROCKED and I'm just as excited if not more excited for next week's episode (Kristen Cheoweth guest stars as a former glee club student).

Brad

Brad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts
QUOTE (FrozenUSA @ Sep 23 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This episode has to be my favorite of the series so far. My favorite part of the episode was the opening scene with Kurt doing the "Single Ladies" dance. It reminded me of the YouTube video of one of the Jonas brothers doing the same thing.

Kurt Hummel > Jonas Brothers.

Mike

Mike

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts
QUOTE (Brad @ Sep 23 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kurt Hummel > Jonas Brothers.

He's actually talented.

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
QUOTE (FrozenUSA @ Sep 23 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... Maybe it's her stuck up attitude where she thinks she's better than everyone else...

Um. That's cuz she IS. Duh. wink.gif laugh.gif

canityo

canityo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
This is the best episode so far! I really loved it. I totally gasped when Puck came trotting along. xD Many scenes had me laughing.
And for some reason I'm not as angry at Rachel than I thought she would be. Maybe because I feel she will definitely come 'round. And besides, this type of attitude is basically the definite of her character so I'm loving it. Terri appearing in Quinn's car had me laughing non-stop. I have no idea why that scene was so funny. It wasn't even my favourite scene. LOL!

It was heartbreaking to see beautiful people cry. *cries*

gleeky

gleeky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I really love this episode. Kurt is just AMAZING!!!!

He has the guts to dance in front of a team of footballers??? YOU GO GIRL! @@!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids