Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Or Santana's in love with Finn, or she's jealous of Rachel

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

The Duchess

The Duchess

omnomnomnom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

QUOTE (J-e-L @ Nov 23 2010, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she's insecure. She feels like she needs be with someone to be accepted by others, as she saw in the girls' discussion. She claims to be dating Puck however people like Quinn don't even see it that way. She tells Finn that they could get together because she feels that's what she has to do to maintain her image and reputation in the school. Though she doesn't seem to be able to maintain a relationship that doesn't rely on sex, and at times she tries to show that she's fine with that, I think she feels a little lonely. That look she gave Finchel during the vowels said to me that she doesn't want Finn but a relationship like the one Finn has with Rachel. They didn't do anything more with it though and she seemed fine throughout the rest of the episode. There's potential for further depth and development but they'll probably drop it.

Admittedly, I did kind of feel sorry for her since she sounded left out in a Santana way when she saw the girls gathered together like that.

QUOTE (beegee @ Nov 23 2010, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Of course they'll drop it, she's not Kurt.

There's no hope for anyone. sad.gif

justabill

justabill

Vetoed User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts
Santana is extremely popular. Please..like they'll drop a popular character's storyline. I'm fairly sure it'll be continuing into next episode, I wouldn't be surprised if this was how she ended up with Valerie.

Panda Express

Panda Express

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts
QUOTE (justabill @ Nov 24 2010, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Santana is extremely popular. Please..like they'll drop a popular character's storyline. I'm fairly sure it'll be continuing into next episode, I wouldn't be surprised if this was how she ended up with Valerie.

She also seemed upset when Rachel assumed she'd get the solo at sectionals, so she cares more and more about Glee.

mrs.a

mrs.a

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
QUOTE (HaleyGleek95 @ Nov 23 2010, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do agree with that. But she needs to learn to love herself before she can love someone else because it just won't work. She needs some self respect and to learn that love isn't just getting laid by everyone in school, but committing to that one person. I think she's jealous so she's going to spill the secret about her and Finn's night and try to use that to break them up.

I agree that Santana's jealous. Remember in a previous episode, she spilled the beans to Artie that Brittany only was with him to take his v-card.

cloverclover2

cloverclover2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
i think Santana is desperately looking for a relationship. She said she was dating Puck, and was upset when they told her she was just having sex with him... also she went to Finn and wanted him to reveal their lil secret. She is jealous of Rachel, she wants someone to love. That's my deduction.

santana

santana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
I actually woudn't mind some "Finntana" up in this show b/c although Rachel & Finn are the perfect couple they're boring as ***k. And its obviously clear that Finn does care alot about his rep just like Santana and I think those 2 together would be epic. Just sayin.

Cassie July

Cassie July

HBIC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts
She's feeling envious.

She is popular, she has money, she had a boobjob, yet, she won't get any solos, she doesn't get a boyfriend, while Rachel the dwarf and Brittany do have both, and seemed very happy about them and she's not longer the Head Cheerleader. Brittany and Quinn are quite well adapted to the glee club. They are popular and the whole group like them. Puck might still having sex with her, but he now wants to improve himself. Everyone is moving on but her.

I wouldn't blame her for trying to get Finn, who turned out to be a good boyfriend.

TransformGleek

TransformGleek

Oh It's On Bitches!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
QUOTE (gamma-normids @ Nov 23 2010, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's feeling envious.

She is popular, she has money, she had a boobjob, yet, she won't get any solos, she doesn't get a boyfriend, while Rachel the dwarf and Brittany do have both, and seemed very happy about them and she's not longer the Head Cheerleader. Brittany and Quinn are quite well adapted to the glee club. They are popular and the whole group like them. Puck might still having sex with her, but he now wants to improve himself. Everyone is moving on but her.

I wouldn't blame her for trying to get Finn, who turned out to be a good boyfriend.

I agree. But there is something in the back of my head, thinking that she is jealous of Rachel. I think she may have some feelings for Finn. I for one, would love some Finntana. Just saying

geturquickon

geturquickon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
I actually liked Santana for the 1st time in a long time. Finntana has more chemistry in one dialogue set than the entirety of Finchel.

Santana just wants her own QB. Her main rival, Quinn, has one. While Santana was mouthing off and throwing insults left right and center. Quinn whilst strutting down the hall ways, with hands on waist and head held high, quietly snagged herself the new QB. Talk about the HBIC originale teaching the pretender to the throne, how it is done! Silly as it all is.

This is highschool, these sorts of stupid things make sense, Head cheerleader dating QB. So, lets stop going deep about Santana loving herself before she can love others. None of them have a clue. I expect Quinn and Puck to fall apart any minute now because of their trauma from the whole Beth thing but neither is Kurt, so screw them. Not gonna happen.

Rachel is happy to be dating a footballer. Finn is happy to be dating a girl who is gratreful he is dating her rather than Quinn who had the upper hand. Everyone has issues and I am glad they have given Santana some issues.

I hear she is going to kiss Sam so maybe Quinn/Santana volume 2 catfight is ahead.

Cassie July

Cassie July

HBIC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts
QUOTE (TransformGleek @ Nov 24 2010, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. But there is something in the back of my head, thinking that she is jealous of Rachel. I think she may have some feelings for Finn. I for one, would love some Finntana. Just saying

Nah, I think is a case of "I want what she has".

TransformGleek

TransformGleek

Oh It's On Bitches!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
QUOTE (gamma-normids @ Nov 23 2010, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, I think is a case of "I want what she has".

....yea..that is a major possibility. but i'm keeping the thought of finntana in my mind.

lostheroes

lostheroes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Santana is lonely.Now Brittany with Artie, she is even more lonely and that's the reason why people bully others and being mean. IMO

Glee Is My Crystal Meth

Glee Is My Crystal Meth

^my two fave ladies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
After Santana kisses Sam, and Rachel finds out about Finn losing his virginity to Santana (and that she's flirting with him), I kind of want Quinn and Rachel to team up against Santana. But it probably won't happen. Anyways, I still love Santana, and I don't even know how I can when I love Rachel and Finchel. It seems contradictory to me. But I like bitchy characters, even when they mess with my favorite ship. Besides I know Santana isn't going to break Finchel up, at least not permanently, and I know she doesn't really want Finn anyways.

I definitely Santana is more complicated than people think.

Panda Express

Panda Express

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts
She had one friend, Brittany and now she's in that awkward bad fan fictionish relationship with Artie. She had a relationship with Puck before so she tried to start it up again only to have any notion of her finding love scoffed at by Quinn, the way Quinn said it was as though Santana's relationship had no legitimacy because of her previous sexual history. So she has no love, no friends and even within the Glee club despite being very confident in her singing ("Duets") she has never been assigned a part in a New Directions number by Will, she gets nothing to do even though she really does love to sing ("Sectionals"). She did have the Cheerios, she was the head cheerleader but now because Quinn stabbed her in the back she doesn't have the respect she feels she deserves from Sue ("Auditions"). She has nothing.

I think she looks at Rachel who has something that nobody believes she is capable of, love and with Finn a guy Santana has slept with. She is also the lead singer in the Glee club, when Rachel said she was going to have the solo at Sectionals Santana was pissed ("The Substitute") this indicated she wanted a say in what was happening with the club, she wanted to be involved but its another thing that she can't have. Rachel has everything that Santana wants love, and something that she is respected for, with Rachel its her singing. The fact that she slept with Finn would be why she is more jealous of Rachel than Quinn who has love and something she is respected for (being head cheerleader) I don't think she wants Finn, just love and respect.

Mr.Shue's Hair

Mr.Shue's Hair

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
QUOTE (geturquickon @ Nov 24 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually liked Santana for the 1st time in a long time. Finntana has more chemistry in one dialogue set than the entirety of Finchel.

Santana just wants her own QB. Her main rival, Quinn, has one. While Santana was mouthing off and throwing insults left right and center. Quinn whilst strutting down the hall ways, with hands on waist and head held high, quietly snagged herself the new QB. Talk about the HBIC originale teaching the pretender to the throne, how it is done! Silly as it all is.

This is highschool, these sorts of stupid things make sense, Head cheerleader dating QB. So, lets stop going deep about Santana loving herself before she can love others. None of them have a clue. I expect Quinn and Puck to fall apart any minute now because of their trauma from the whole Beth thing but neither is Kurt, so screw them. Not gonna happen.

Rachel is happy to be dating a footballer. Finn is happy to be dating a girl who is gratreful he is dating her rather than Quinn who had the upper hand. Everyone has issues and I am glad they have given Santana some issues.

I hear she is going to kiss Sam so maybe Quinn/Santana volume 2 catfight is ahead.

PREACH! i hear that, i agree with you totally. I actually really like santana/finn, I think it would be interesting to see where that goes

Indileen

Indileen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
QUOTE (beegee @ Nov 24 2010, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Of course they'll drop it, she's not Kurt.

Seconded.

I think she's jealous for Rachel - Rachel is unpopular, but she has QB for a boyfriend. And moreover, Finn rejected her for Rachel before the wedding.

quinnlover

quinnlover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
I'm all for Santana storyline! I freaking love her! And Naya is my favorite singer on the show!

Fintana_is_life

Fintana_is_life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (quinnlover @ Nov 24 2010, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm all for Santana storyline! I freaking love her! And Naya is my favorite singer on the show!

agreed! I think Finn might be good for Santana and I think she'd be a change of pace for him.

Jade the Gleek

Jade the Gleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
I just think she doesn't like being single. And likes being mean to people.

Team Finchel!

Team Finchel!

Finchel shipper and proud of it :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,771 posts
We now know she just wanted a boy to hide her true sexuality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids