Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

The Ring

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 GLEE FAN

#1 GLEE FAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

so i didnt see if anybody posted something about the wemma story line in this thread because its kinda huge. carl and emma arnt even engaged- they are married. and i know the finchel thing is big but everybody knows they will get back together.

so what are your thoughts on emmas shock announcment?

mine are- BOO YOU WHORE!

Willfanxx

Willfanxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
QUOTE (#1 GLEE FAN @ Dec 1 2010, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so i didnt see if anybody posted something about the wemma story line in this thread because its kinda huge. carl and emma arnt even engaged- they are married. and i know the finchel thing is big but everybody knows they will get back together.

mine are- BOO YOU WHORE!

Pretty much, yeah.

Panda Express

Panda Express

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts
I lol'd really hard.

OHH EMM GLEE

OHH EMM GLEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
QUOTE (#1 GLEE FAN @ Dec 1 2010, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mine are- BOO YOU WHORE!

wait did you just quote mean girls

BLISS

BLISS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I was like WTF, married???? blink.gif
I think Emma is in denial about her feelings for Will.
Poor Shue!!

FinnTwin

FinnTwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
QUOTE (BLISS @ Dec 1 2010, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was like WTF, married???? blink.gif
I think Emma is in denial about her feelings for Will.
Poor Shue!!

I wonder if Emma lost her virginity??? unsure.gif

The Mac

The Mac

Rachelite.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
I think it's quite a big deal. It definitely pushes Wemma further back. Emma doesn't seem the type who would marry someone they didn't love.

Before someone mentions how she nearly married Ken:

- She didn't love Ken - he was just a consolation prize. Will was unnattainable at the time.

She still clearly has feelings for Will. To me, when she hugged Carl in her office she looked like she kinda regretted marrying him.

Swiftnissity

Swiftnissity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
On the topic of Rings, Quinn doesn't actually have the ring on till they go to sectionals, then during the performance it disappears. Its not seen again in the episode.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
I loved this episode, EPIC things are coming.

It is only going to get worse for Carma from here on out, the relationship will continue to diminish until they inevitably get a divorce/annulment. While at the same time Wemma will regain their friendship and Emma will fall for Will again at the same time.

We have already seen how Carma will diminish and it will stem from Carl's insecurities... pretty much Ken 2.0.

The writers showed in this episode that they don't care at all for Carma, they love Wemma and want to make it EPIC.

Besides a divorce would put Wemma on equal ground when they get together in the season finale IMO.

saarele

saarele

The Honey Badger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,731 posts
QUOTE (FinnTwin @ Dec 1 2010, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if Emma lost her virginity??? unsure.gif

That's kind of what I was thinking, too! I mean, she is married now and all... Is it creepy I'm wondering about that? rolleyes.gif

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
QUOTE (saarele @ Dec 1 2010, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's kind of what I was thinking, too! I mean, she is married now and all... Is it creepy I'm wondering about that? rolleyes.gif

I honestly think the writers did not do that because it can lead to them getting out of this mess.

Since Emma and Carl have not had sex, they can get an annulment since the marriage is not even a real marriage until its consummated.

bdawgxl

bdawgxl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
It's silly writing.

To me, if you want to make Carl a real obstacle for Wemma, actually give Carl and Emma a magical, romantic scene together. Marrying him doesn't convince me that she might, at the end of the day, TRULY prefer being with Carl.

And, in order to think there's a chance Wemma won't happen, you need to convince me of that.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
QUOTE (bdawgxl @ Dec 1 2010, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's silly writing.

To me, if you want to make Carl a real obstacle for Wemma, actually give Carl and Emma a magical, romantic scene together. Marrying him doesn't convince me that she might, at the end of the day, TRULY prefer being with Carl.

And, in order to think there's a chance Wemma won't happen, you need to convince me of that.

And they did nothing of the sort. They showed they don't give a crap about Carl and Emma. Everything was shown off screen except for the one scene they dubbed important which was Emma's look of regret.

Liho

Liho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Do they need to do it so extreme? Like, getting married already?

gracie

gracie

박찬열

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts
QUOTE (#1 GLEE FAN @ Dec 1 2010, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mine are- BOO YOU WHORE!

Getting married to a man you do have feelings for but the fandom has decided is the wrong man for you = WHORE rolleyes.gif

Not that I think this relationship is gonna last, Wemma is pegged for endgame, but still. Calling her a whore is a little much don't you think?

glorifiedgleek

glorifiedgleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,975 posts
That rock is huge. I was impressed. cool.gif
..As far as the actual fact that they're married? It definitely came out of no where and shocked me, but who knows, we haven't actually seen Carma on screen for a while. They might have been thinking about marriage all along unbeknownst to us. I'm very happy for Emma and hope that more Carma screen time will come out of it. I'd love to see Emma as a housewife. happy.gif

gleek1023

gleek1023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Yeah, I mean its pretty much a given that Carl and Emma (Earl? Cemma? lol) will break up, probably in the near future. The look on Emma's face at the very end said it all.
I do love John Stamos though, maybe he'll get with someone else... Sue? Molly Shannon? TERI?!!!?

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
She definitely doesn't look like a happy housewife in the one Carl/Emma scene we got. This relationship is pretty much Kemma 2.0.

I mean heck the way he said ILU was unhealthy and just screamed insecurity, arguing over Will, wtf?

Yeah this relationship is already doomed, hello annulment/divorce in the very near future.

buderjones

buderjones

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
maybe she loves him

xBumblebee

xBumblebee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
QUOTE (gleek1023 @ Dec 1 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I mean its pretty much a given that Carl and Emma (Earl? Cemma? lol) will break up, probably in the near future. The look on Emma's face at the very end said it all.
I do love John Stamos though, maybe he'll get with someone else... Sue? Molly Shannon? TERI?!!!?

My thought exactly. I was like..uh-oh...she has doubts about the whole thing.

I love John Stamos too...that's the only reason I try to ship Carma...to keep him on the show. I wish they could have a story for him to make him stay without being with Emma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids