Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Rate "Vitamin D" & Official Discussion

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (115 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate this episode

1. One of the best episodes ever! (44 votes [38.26%])

Percentage of vote: 38.26%

2. Amazing, great episode. (47 votes [40.87%])

Percentage of vote: 40.87%

3. It was good. (18 votes [15.65%])

Percentage of vote: 15.65%

4. It was okay, disappointing. (5 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

5. It was pretty bad. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. One of the worst episodes ever! (1 votes [0.87%])

Percentage of vote: 0.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Mike

Mike

Ex-Admin! :-D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts

QUOTE (noobloser @ Oct 10 2009, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not, I was just pointing it out. There were just points brought up a few posts back.

Matt and Mike have almost no lines. They're melting into the background! No, this cannot happen!

Mike gets his first line Wednesday. biggrin.gif But I would disagree about them melting into the background, if anything the opposite happened here. I didn't even notice them during the STL performance, and during Last Name. They totally managed to make lasting impressions on me after their dancing and back-up singing during It's My Life/Confessions.

Mike's just brilliant, and Matt was into it every bit as much; matching Mike step for step. biggrin.gif

noobloser

noobloser

Busting heads and taking names.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts
QUOTE (SiL3nT @ Oct 10 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mike gets his first line Wednesday. biggrin.gif But I would disagree about them melting into the background, if anything the opposite happened here. I didn't even notice them during the STL performance, and during Last Name. They totally managed to make lasting impressions on me after their dancing and back-up singing during It's My Life/Confessions.

Mike's just brilliant, and Matt was into it every bit as much; matching Mike step for step. biggrin.gif

It's got to be more than one line; I watched that preview as well. Mike got that dance solo during the song, that's it. And Matt hasn't done ANYTHING. I noticed them both in the background, but I want them to be in the forefront. Have the original ND members step back a bit, get the new ones to take over.

Mike

Mike

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts
QUOTE (noobloser @ Oct 10 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's got to be more than one line; I watched that preview as well. Mike got that dance solo during the song, that's it. And Matt hasn't done ANYTHING. I noticed them both in the background, but I want them to be in the forefront. Have the original ND members step back a bit, get the new ones to take over.

Well, the show is about the losers making it big; the football jocks have already made it big. wink.gif

tinkers

tinkers

Please don't drop our baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,475 posts
QUOTE (noobloser @ Oct 10 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd like to see Mike do something too! It's like the two of them are hardly even there. It's a shame becuase Harry's so talented. sad.gif I hope he gets his chance in the spotlight.

MacyLightfoot

MacyLightfoot

I've Got The Vapours Y'all!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts
QUOTE (SiL3nT @ Oct 10 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mmm, it is possible that she's just referring to keeping it a secret, but I'm not sure why her having an opinion on abortion is any reason to dislike her. Not to start beef, but aren't we all entitled to our own opinions?

Well as I said in another post, it is a personal thing, but the thing that annoyed me was not that Rachel might be pro abortion, but the fact that she chose to tell Quinn she didn't agree with the choice she had made.

First of all it's none of Rachels business what she does with the baby, and Quinn certainly didn't ask for her opinion. Also Rachel said that the glee kids wouldn't judge her, but that bit of her speech made it seem to me like that's exactly what Rachel was doing, judging her.

It's not the abortion thing that made me dislike her from that part.

Mike

Mike

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts
QUOTE (MacyLightfoot @ Oct 11 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well as I said in another post, it is a personal thing, but the thing that annoyed me was not that Rachel might be pro abortion, but the fact that she chose to tell Quinn she didn't agree with the choice she had made.

First of all it's none of Rachels business what she does with the baby, and Quinn certainly didn't ask for her opinion. Also Rachel said that the glee kids wouldn't judge her, but that bit of her speech made it seem to me like that's exactly what Rachel was doing, judging her.

It's not the abortion thing that made me dislike her from that part.

See, I'd disagree about Rachel judging Quinn. Just because she doesn't agree with a choice, doesn't mean she doesn't accept it as a fact. If it were Rachel, she wouldn't keep the baby, she just stated that fact about herself more then anything. At no time did she say "You're stupid because..." or something to the effect, or made a comment about Quinn specifically; ie. judging her

MacyLightfoot

MacyLightfoot

I've Got The Vapours Y'all!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts
QUOTE (SiL3nT @ Oct 11 2009, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See, I'd disagree about Rachel judging Quinn. Just because she doesn't agree with a choice, doesn't mean she doesn't accept it as a fact. If it were Rachel, she wouldn't keep the baby, she just stated that fact about herself more then anything. At no time did she say "You're stupid because..." or something to the effect, or made a comment about Quinn specifically; ie. judging her

Well I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. It was only a fleeting moment of dislike for Rachel so don't panic, it's already passed wink.gif

Im_A_Wheelie

Im_A_Wheelie

It ain't no sweetdream...It's just a beautiful nightmare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts
Artie finally having a solo (while small) totally made this episode for me!!!! I'm happy he finally got to show a small amount of his vocal talent, and if only he wasn't in his wheelchair he could blow them away with his dancing skills. but perhaps in a dream sequence down the road. But yeah just had to say Artie killed the vocals, can't believe no one has said anything about his singing lol. And his little wheelie moves and facial expressions! love him! <3

EpicNaxo

EpicNaxo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Well i always say that this episode was fantastic for me ... because i like a lot the songs... the smash up ... my favorite is Halo/Walking on sunshine is an excelente mash up ... i love it a lot .. and the episode in general is fantastico ... i like a lot when figgins kick out Terry of the school jajaj .... lol

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,733 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer
Not bad, but not the best. The best part was the mashups. Finn on Vitamin D was funny.

Team Finchel!

Team Finchel!

Finchel shipper and proud of it :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,771 posts
GOD, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Redav

Redav

LOUDER THAN A CANNONBALL!!!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,522 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Perverted
BTS photo

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids