• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

CalumBlack

CalumBlack

Liz Lemon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
So much Pezberry. Rachel, during TMOLM, says "everybody stares at me: boys..." and at the boys part, it cuts to Santana waving her hand with BOY written across her t-shirt. Obviously you have to ignore that underneath it says toy.

Rachel, naturally, wears her look the best. Also Tina rocked Rachel's look. Santana and Quinn looked quite nice, too. I think Brittany looked the worst, she suits more floaty stuff.

Gleekie

Gleekie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I just think Mr Schu wearing a vest and Sue's sexy outcome is hilarious! I didnt even notice Chord's abs

FromAtoGleek

FromAtoGleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,959 posts
QUOTE (Finchel0429 @ Feb 20 2011, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoooa. Reading way too much into the hand raising thing. She always does the hand-wave, head wag thing whenever she's making a point or likes something. Artie did the hand wave too. So did Britnney, Mike, and Tina at some point in the song. They can't all be bisexual. When Santana did the hand wave thing, the song line was about how hot the girl is and that everyone boys, girls, and everyone has wanted her since puberty. Santana probably believes that about herself and was agreeing. BTW - the line's not about how she likes boys and girls but both boys/girls like her since she's so hot.

L.O.L. Have fun getting that foot out of your mouth when episode 15 happens.

You can interpret the hand wave how you want...but as far as Santana being bisexual ("they cant all be bisexual" what does that even mean? her and brit are the only bisexuals on the show. It's not like they're adding another for the sake of it), enjoy retracting this dismissal come Ep 15.

Or maybe watch that scene where she had just had sex with a girl. I dunno.

bigdaddyt4

bigdaddyt4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
QUOTE (Gleekie @ Feb 20 2011, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just think Mr Schu wearing a vest and Sue's sexy outcome is hilarious! I didnt even notice Chord's abs

Even in Lauren's imagination he has on a vest lol

Finchel0429

Finchel0429

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
QUOTE (FromAtoGleek @ Feb 20 2011, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
L.O.L. Have fun getting that foot out of your mouth when episode 15 happens.

You can interpret the hand wave how you want...but as far as Santana being bisexual ("they cant all be bisexual" what does that even mean? her and brit are the only bisexuals on the show. It's not like they're adding another for the sake of it), enjoy retracting this dismissal come Ep 15.

Or maybe watch that scene where she had just had sex with a girl. I dunno.

1) My foot is nowhere near my mouth thank you very much. 2) You're the one who interpreted a hand wave as showing that Santana must be bi b/c she raises her hand at a certain line of a song. 3) I was pointing out that a handwave isn't some sure sign of being bi in a song (especially as a lot of the characters did it during the song). 4) Making out isn't the same thing as sex - or didn't you learn that in Sex Ed? 5) I didn't say Santana wasn't bi. I just said your ridiculous interpretation of a minute detail didn't mean anything. 6) Posters like you, who are entirely rude and denigrating of other people's posts and opinions is what makes others want to reach out and "slap you down like the hand of god." Preach Artie.

FromAtoGleek

FromAtoGleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,959 posts
QUOTE (Finchel0429 @ Feb 21 2011, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) My foot is nowhere near my mouth thank you very much. 2) You're the one who interpreted a hand wave as showing that Santana must be bi b/c she raises her hand at a certain line of a song. 3) I was pointing out that a handwave isn't some sure sign of being bi in a song (especially as a lot of the characters did it during the song). 4) Making out isn't the same thing as sex - or didn't you learn that in Sex Ed? 5) I didn't say Santana wasn't bi. I just said your ridiculous interpretation of a minute detail didn't mean anything. 6) Posters like you, who are entirely rude and denigrating of other people's posts and opinions is what makes others want to reach out and "slap you down like the hand of god." Preach Artie.

They panned to Santana on THAT line on purpose. No, it wasn't some big sexuality reveal, of course. But it was a directorial decision that plays into what they're doing with her character.

Making out and sex...Santana was making out with Brittany AFTER having sex with her. Look up what scissoring is. Or perhaps rewind to 1X13 when Brittany said her and Santana were having sex. Santana has sex with a girl, Brittany, and has had semi-regularly since Sectionals of season 1. She doesn't just make out with her best friend for kicks. They were doing it, yo.

You were the one who jumped down everyone else's throats about misinterpreting or over exaggerating. I found your dismissal of what we drew from that scene to be "rude."

They panned to Santana on that line for a reason. It was just an easter egg, but those who caught it were correct in their assessment.

Princess Kenny

Princess Kenny

Mrrrph mrrph, Mrrrrph Mrrph Mrr Mrrph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts
Watching the episode again....

Mike has the worst seat possible for paper fights in class. It's such a pain in the ass to throw paper balls behind you while you are watching the teacher to make sure they don't see it.

Puck was singing along to Baby.

Mike Chang seemed pretty unimpressed with Sam's dance moves until he did those cool step kicks near the end.

Sue played Tamborine for Wilson Philips, LMAO

Lolgirl14

Lolgirl14

• Pip
  • 2 posts
The AVATAR on Ice addition Rachel had in her locker XD Apparently she share's similarities with Sam lol

quinn+puck

quinn+puck

Gay or Straight, I love Dianna Agron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,729 posts
QUOTE (bigdaddyt4 @ Feb 21 2011, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even in Lauren's imagination he has on a vest lol

haha smile.gif

birthday

birthday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I might've heard wrong, but in the part when Sue and Rachel are walking down the hallway and talking about being a diva, right after Rachel says "Well, I have to say I'm flattered and honored that you came to me" or something like that, it sounds like Sue says "Oh, come on, Michele." It's either that Jane got messed up with Lea's real name and Rachel's name, or then I just heard wrong. It does sound a lot like it, though.

Brittana-fan-1

Brittana-fan-1

You know what it is, sayin' what's up to my cup.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
Brittany is brilliant in this episode, not bitchy, but amazing!!
Santana's sleepwear during IKWBL was so hot, as was Sam's.... Or should I say Sam's lack of sleepwear?
Brittany and Santana looked so attractive wearing the sexy schoolgirl librarian chic... As did Quinn
You can see Naya's tattoo in the sexy schoolgirl librarian chic outfit...

Jade the Gleek

Jade the Gleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
Sue calling Will 'SpongeHair SquareChin' xD
Puck pictures people in their underwear when he sings :S
Sue randomly runs on stage during 'Sing' ^^

rKrispyt

rKrispyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
I finally bought season 2 and had somehow completely forgotten about the scene with Santana and Sam in the library - his random James Earl Jones impression (hiLARious) and her WTF reaction and how he just keeps going with it...kills me. One of my all-time favorite moments of this entire series. I want more Sam impressions!

PerfectlyPuck

PerfectlyPuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts
Dorky Sam is my favorite Sam. I love him.
Is it just me, or does a date with him at Color Me Mine sound absolutely perfect?

As many times as I watch this episode, I still for the life of me can't figure out why Sue puts all the kids in flannel. Why not track suits

Lea Michele Aleph

Lea Michele Aleph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Rachel's To Do List:

*Celine Dion's b-day!!!
*Friend request Barbra Streisand again
*Ann-Margret Concert

EDIT: I looked it up, turns out Ann-Margret WAS the correct spelling of her name.

not sure if someone already tackled this but I'll edit further more 

*Teach toddlers how to dance at the JCC

I guess -- how to dance, as in, Rachel's CV towards Shelby in Mash Off "Volunteer involvement: JCC tap class teacher from 2008 to 2011"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users