Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Glee: The Music, Volume 2 - Information

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

Brad

Brad

I love it when it's Hamburger Day

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts

Eh, I won't be getting any more soundtracks. I'm sure there will be a big compilation set after the season ends. :/

Hikari

Hikari

[glee needz moar Harmony]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,144 posts
QUOTE (Whivit @ Dec 7 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my goooooood me too! D:! SDFGSD the song is so good. Sooo good. I'd love if they changed it a bit though so instead of the talking bits, he sang it, though it shouldn't be a big deal since he did change it when he sang it - making it higher for his voice. But GOD I'd want a full version. Dx

Hate to say it, but Chris stated in an interview that he's only been in the studio once. Disregarding Last Christmas, if he was there.

Finny

Finny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Guys, please help me identify the piano music which plays in episode 13, starting from 11:50 to 13:40. Whose music is that?

HannahGolightly

HannahGolightly

Ohio Show Choir Committee Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
Went to Best Buy to get my copy, and there was only one left. That blew my freaking mind!

Mike

Mike

Ex-Admin! :-D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts
QUOTE (HannahGolightly @ Dec 13 2009, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Went to Best Buy to get my copy, and there was only one left. That blew my freaking mind!

I was at HMV the other day, and they were completely sold out of BOTH Volume 1 and 2!

Luckily WalMart had them. biggrin.gif

sweet_star

sweet_star

*Gold Star Enthusiast*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
i had a 5 hr drive from school to home... i literally listened to this track like 10x! haha and i cant get amber's - "and im telling you" song out of my head!!!! biggrin.gif

#1 GLEE FAN

#1 GLEE FAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
i luved the soundtrack. i listen to both of them all the time and i cant wait for the next one to come out

Chaser

Chaser

Dreams are what people make them

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
QUOTE (#1 GLEE FAN @ Mar 24 2010, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wat do u mean by 'complication'?

Like every song released either from Itunes or on CD in a big CD thing instead of it in Volumes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids