Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Jesse St. James - Discuss!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Guest_Stephanie

Guest_Stephanie
  • Guests

QUOTE (Lepitot @ May 19 2011, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't matter how good Jonathan sounded on Hello Thirteen, Hello Twelve, Hello Love. It wasn't in the episode. I was commenting on how Jesse St. James sounds. He sounded okay in his duet with Rachel in Hello. But, it wasn't stunning. It was merely good. And the only reason people swoon over it is because they think he's hot and they love seeing Lea and Jonathan singing together because it reminds them of Spring Awakening. I never said Jonathan Groff can't sing (in fact, I'm rather fond of his work outside of Glee).

Never seen Spring Awakening (don't want to, I don't like musical theatre) and I don't think Jon is that hot. He's pretty with swooshy hair but I prefer manly men.

But guess what? I think he's the best male singer Glee's ever had. Personal opinion, not founded in biased love for Spring Awakening or Lea & Jon's friendship (don't care about actors personal lives) so your assumptions are just offensive.

Panda Express

Panda Express

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts
QUOTE (EmmaSchu @ May 18 2011, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif Will's face. laugh.gif

Jon's great. But the whole consultant thing is a little ridiculous. Will was a National Champion himself. You'd think he'd know enough to properly coach them on what it takes to win...

Will was a national champion 19 years ago, the competition is completely different now he wouldn't know what the scene would be like now. Jesse was national champion the previous four years in a row he knows what the competition is like now. Things change a lot, especially over 19 years.

I loved Jesse and everything he said and did.

titans10

titans10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
QUOTE (Merry Minx @ May 19 2011, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Go all Lima Heights" meaning Santana should get her ass kicked up and down the hallway? Because "That's how we do it in Lima Heights!" tongue.gif

Well Jesse isn't Lauren so Santana should easier kick his @$$. Also Like to add another thought, he called Mercedes lazy when he's a guy who flunked out of college.

GleeKurt

GleeKurt

Damn those wizard cops.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Jesse is a dance consultant, mostly. Something will is n00b at (But Matt Morrison obviously isn't tongue.gif).

Phylos

Phylos

PhyloS

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts
  • GFA '12: Smartest
Douche, he was a gigantic douche, and I thought I couldn't hate him more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids