Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Terri is gone

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts

She served her purpose, they put closure on her relationship with Will and she is no longer in PR's. Jessalyn did some great work on the show, but she can definitely do better now.

Im glad the Glee writers did not drag her into next season.

Gleek223

Gleek223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,860 posts
QUOTE (Radames125470 @ May 17 2011, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She served her purpose, they put closure on her relationship with Will and she is no longer in PR's. Jessalyn did some great work on the show, but she can definitely do better now.

Im glad the Glee writers did not drag her into next season.

Its great she is getting closure though I wish she would've got one solo before she was off the show and they paired her with Dustin

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
QUOTE (Gleek223 @ May 17 2011, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its great she is getting closure though I wish she would've got one solo before she was off the show and they paired her with Dustin

Well now she can be something she has always wanted to be, a manager at sheets and things.

Cassie July

Cassie July

HBIC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts
yeah, her character served a purpose during the first13, now she has no reason to be there.

I hope she returns as a guest star in next season, though.

glorifiedgleek

glorifiedgleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,975 posts
What was that last exchange between her and Will? It looks like there's so unfinished business, at least on her end there.

Toby

Toby

"I like your hair-cut."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
I was so glad they gave her closure.

Jessalyn did a great job, too. That's the first time I've ever really felt bad for Terri.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
QUOTE (glorifiedgleek @ May 17 2011, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What was that last exchange between her and Will? It looks like there's so unfinished business, at least on her end there.

It paralleled Fuinn, she was sad to see Will say that they were not right for each other.

She is done though, out of PR's. Jessalyn has been written off of Glee. She should join Jennifer Aspen(Kendra) in her new show Good Christian Bitches. biggrin.gif

Dragon001

Dragon001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
I really need an interview with her confirming it sad.gif It's really sad to see an actor go like that, and I love Jessalyn, so I was happy to see her in such a huge show as Glee.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
QUOTE (Dragon001 @ May 17 2011, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really need an interview with her confirming it sad.gif It's really sad to see an actor go like that, and I love Jessalyn, so I was happy to see her in such a huge show as Glee.

Her not being listed as a series regular is enough IMO. It is sad, but its so much better than not even being apart of barely any episodes and being teased constantly.

TheOneGleeFan

TheOneGleeFan

All aboard the Kurt Hummel love boat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts
I'm sad they did not treat her properly during the season. RIB simply shoved her awkwardly in some random episodes only to not see her again for something like 15 episodes. I'm glad she got a change of heart and made it up to Will and the kids in the end by getting the first class ticket. At least her character didn't leave on a sour note.

The Duchess

The Duchess

omnomnomnom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts
Terri. :[ At least they gave her a good send-off, and they redeemed her character.

Her watching Will and Emma walk off broke my heart. </3

crazpyrodreamr22

crazpyrodreamr22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
I agree with what everyone has been saying, it's nice that they finally gave some closure on her character. And I also felt bad for her...but never will feel extremely bad for her because of what she previously had done.

As for her reappearing...I can see her making a cameo in the future, but that's about it.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
Now I see why she was not included in the PR for New York, she has been written off the show.

specifics

specifics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
;( i do hope that she does guest star somewhere down the line- that look before her sendoff was definitely unfinished for werri in my eyes. she's obviously not gonna be a regular, but she did say "see you around..." and well, characters who tend to do that on the show (april, holly) have a way of coming back. i'm pretty content though with the way the writers ended her character- she's leaving with a good heart and a nice change of attitude.

if she does join that good christian bitches show, i'm definitely gonna watch it. jessalyn's a great actress.

speedbump779

speedbump779

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
As much as I cringe when I think of the baby switch story, they really ended Terri and Will's marriage and put him with Emma much too soon. Then we got episode upon episode of Will practically spinning into a debauched downspiral and sabotage to the newly united couple because they needed to find more conflict for them since they resolved everything with Terri.

rosethorne

rosethorne

Disney Prince <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
She made me tear up a bit in this episode, especially her line about "no regrets". I'm glad that they gave her character the much needed redemption then writing her off with a graceful exit instead of dragging her to another season with a nonsense plot/storyline.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
QUOTE (specifics @ May 18 2011, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
;( i do hope that she does guest star somewhere down the line- that look before her sendoff was definitely unfinished for werri in my eyes. she's obviously not gonna be a regular, but she did say "see you around..." and well, characters who tend to do that on the show (april, holly) have a way of coming back. i'm pretty content though with the way the writers ended her character- she's leaving with a good heart and a nice change of attitude.

if she does join that good christian bitches show, i'm definitely gonna watch it. jessalyn's a great actress.

The look was her watching Will and Emma knowing they're destined together and than she walked away.

saarele

saarele

The Honey Badger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,731 posts
She really has no purpose, but I'm still sad to see her go. Loved her so much.

Sara2009

Sara2009

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,570 posts
QUOTE (specifics @ May 17 2011, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
;( i do hope that she does guest star somewhere down the line- that look before her sendoff was definitely unfinished for werri in my eyes.

How are they unfinished? Will's obviously not in love with her anymore. JMO

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

It's What I Do,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,838 posts
I'm still waiting for her relationship with Dustin Goulsby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids