Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Terri is gone

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Saroule

Saroule

I hold the lock and you hold the key

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

It's okay. I really loved her character, but she should go her way and be the star on another show.

The only dissapointment is that we never got to hear a solo from Terri, wich is sad.

Panda Express

Panda Express

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts
I really hope she does appear later on in a guest starring role in season 3 - at Wemma's wedding perhaps in a minimal role or encouraging Will to go for Emma sort of thing. She has moved on, but I'd like to see her return still. I think its plausible she'll return.

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,557 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Singer
QUOTE (beegee @ May 21 2011, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hope she does appear later on in a guest starring role in season 3 - at Wemma's wedding perhaps in a minimal role or encouraging Will to go for Emma sort of thing. She has moved on, but I'd like to see her return still. I think its plausible she'll return.

I really don't think so. Even the attempt to reintegrate her in the show with the "League of Doom" was a miserable failure, so why go any further with her? We had that (pretty hilarious) scene at the beginning of NON when she gets her supervillain nickname, but then she does not appear again until the end of the episode when Sue tells her that after Pink Dagger and Sergeant Handsome's miserable fails she has to turn to her. They forget about this in BTW to pick it up again in "Rumours," but that scene was completely random and didn't move the sabotage plot forward in any way, it's in fact the most pointless scene ever done on Glee. Again they forget about it in PQ and come back to it at the beginning of "Funeral." Turns out Terri's big role in damaging the glee club was limited to hiring Howard Bamboo as a computer hacker and to providing the information that all of McKinley's travel arrangements are made through a specific travel agency, as if Sue wouldn't know that herself. All of this was so unimaginative and trite, it's a perfect illustration that Terri has no place on this show anymore. And I'm sorry, beegee, but I think this was a final farewell to Howard Bamboo as well, seeing that his whole connection to the plot was through Terri.

Panda Express

Panda Express

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts
I was surprised he turned up at all in season 2. Tbh with no more Terri I no longer have any interest whatsoever in the adult storylines.

CarBonGleek

CarBonGleek

Oooh Burn!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Outrage. But good for her, she can move on to a better show where she can put her good talents into better use

Grayson Ellis

Grayson Ellis

Dime Eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
QUOTE (beegee @ May 22 2011, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was surprised he turned up at all in season 2. Tbh with no more Terri I no longer have any interest whatsoever in the adult storylines.

Thank God soemone else said this. I find her so much more endearing and watchable than Will, Emma and Sue. She'll be sorely missed.

clairecruz

clairecruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
QUOTE (Toby @ May 18 2011, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was so glad they gave her closure.

Jessalyn did a great job, too. That's the first time I've ever really felt bad for Terri.

THIS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids