Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

GLEE-LIVE TOUR, DUBLIN, IRELAND

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Questioning Umbrella

Questioning Umbrella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

That was such an epic concert! That Kliss, man... that Kliss. And I'm pretty sure Lea waved at me during Born This Way (I was wearing a custom BTW t-shirt, and I was sort of freaking out at her).

LCT1000

LCT1000

Being a part of something special makes you special

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
I was at Glee Live last night! It was absolutely amazing! i was starstruck to see them in real life! and the fact that it was the last night of the tour made it even better! I couldnt believe it! Chris Colfer grabbed my hand during "I wanna Hold your hand!" i was amazed! by a mile the best concert i've ever been to! and the Klaine and Brittana kisses were brilliant! and as i was right next to the stage, i seen them enter up and down and they were right beside me! Merecedes, Sam and Blaine all hit my hand on the way past! Lea was amazing, her voice blew me away! i really hope they do tour again next year! smile.gif AMAZNG! smile.gif

The Big Berry

The Big Berry

Bigger than before!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
just saw the klaine and brittana kiss on youtube! so beautiful! i wish i was there!

get_your_gleek_on

get_your_gleek_on

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
I wish this was the show they filmed for the concert movie! Can you imagine the Klaine and Santittany kiss in 3D? Found this epic video...

Gleeking_Fabulous

Gleeking_Fabulous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
I was there on Saturday and Sunday and hands down, Sunday was the best night of my life! I held Heather's hand when she came out for I wanna hold your Hand! It was amazing!!

They all had Warbler's uniforms on and Diana was brilliant!! I loved it! wish i was going again! Any VIP's?

What was it like? Any pics anyone? x

LCT1000

LCT1000

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
Sunday was amazing!! still canot believe how amazing it was! Chris Colfer held my hand during I Wanna Hold Your Hand lol, couldnt believe it! i've got some pics and videos, i will upload them as soon as i can smile.gif anyone else have a good recording from the last show of I Wanna Hold Your Hand?
smile.gif

Gleeking_Fabulous

Gleeking_Fabulous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
I have some pics but i genuinely couldnt record anything i was jumping up and down so much! My friend video'd loads so ill see if i can get them up!

Ah...i loved it. How beautiful was True Colours?? She was brilliant!!

dana warbler

dana warbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I went to both evening shows and it was absolutely amazing! I got to meet Cory in the m&g on Saturday which I never thought would happen, especially since he'd done a m&g in London just a few days before that. And then he saw my sign twice after. I still can't believe I got to see them live! And it was so amazing to see the last show as well. All of it..just amazing <3

broadwaybaby

broadwaybaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Still can't believe this is over! It's surreal, keep looking at my pictures and thinking "wow, this actually happened!"

It's taken me to today to be able to put into words how amazing the show was. Was at Sunday matinee and wow, just amazing. Was sitting in VIP seating, touched so many hands, was literally 3 metres away from Lea Michele (who made eye contact with me during Somebody to Love), was right in front of Chord, it was amazing!

I was so glad that they did sing live (there were a few mistakes with timing etc, they definitely were singing live) and the Klaine skit. Watching the videos from Sunday night have me so jealous, but just being there and being able to see Lea up close was amazing!

Definitely gonna try & get to as many shows as possible if they come back next year & try to get a M&G!!

Hope everyone had a ball at it :')

Gleeking_Fabulous

Gleeking_Fabulous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
QUOTE (dana warbler @ Jul 6 2011, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went to both evening shows and it was absolutely amazing! I got to meet Cory in the m&g on Saturday which I never thought would happen, especially since he'd done a m&g in London just a few days before that. And then he saw my sign twice after. I still can't believe I got to see them live! And it was so amazing to see the last show as well. All of it..just amazing <3

Oh that would have been amazing! I adore Cory!! so happy you got to meet him...but totally jealous! smile.gif

The last show was amazing wasn't it!! I thought that the crowd could have been better, more hyped but i loved it!!

LCT1000

LCT1000

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
QUOTE (Gleeking_Fabulous @ Jul 7 2011, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh that would have been amazing! I adore Cory!! so happy you got to meet him...but totally jealous! smile.gif

The last show was amazing wasn't it!! I thought that the crowd could have been better, more hyped but i loved it!!

the last show in Dublin was incredible! i had VIP seats so i was really close and Chris Colfer grabbed my hand during I Wanna Hold Your Hand! i was shocked, so happy! and Amber, Chord and Darren all gave me high fives on the way off the stage! amazing! Lea made eye contact with me! i couldnt believe it! it was incredible

does everyone think they will tour again next year?

smile.gif

broadwaybaby

broadwaybaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
QUOTE (LCT1000 @ Jul 7 2011, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
does everyone think they will tour again next year?

smile.gif

They better tour next year or they'll have like 60,000 disappointed Irish fans!! sad.gif

LCT1000

LCT1000

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
QUOTE (broadwaybaby @ Jul 7 2011, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They better tour next year or they'll have like 60,000 disappointed Irish fans!! sad.gif

LOL!! thats true,
but has there actually been talk of another tour/3rd tour next year or is it all speculation? smile.gif

Gleeking_Fabulous

Gleeking_Fabulous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
I dont know if they'll tour next year, id imagine they might do another one before they graduate? Hopefully!!

Eccentr1c

Eccentr1c

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
I saw somewhere that someoen connected to glee said something about a tour next year not sure but I hope they hit vegas again if they do this time ill go..

Laura T

Laura T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Well there is a tour in the contract of whoever wins the Glee project. So guessing they will. And would be suprised if they don't come back to the UK as it did so well over here. If not I'll go back to the US again like last year smile.gif x

dana warbler

dana warbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
QUOTE (Gleeking_Fabulous @ Jul 7 2011, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's my favourite so I was really happy! I only managed to say hi and bye though. I remember him saying hi to me and that's it tongue.gif

Gleeking_Fabulous

Gleeking_Fabulous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
QUOTE (dana warbler @ Jul 8 2011, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's my favourite so I was really happy! I only managed to say hi and bye though. I remember him saying hi to me and that's it tongue.gif

I heard the security was a bit crazy....rushing everyone in and out!! i probly wouldnt know what to say! But i was in the first row behind VIP at the side of the stage so i got to see him! He's just amazing!

LCT1000

LCT1000

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
Cory walked right past me and looked at me during Born This Way, i caught it on camera, i was sitting in the VIP Seats.
here:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids