Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Senior Prom King/Queen?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

mysticgirl916

mysticgirl916

Matthew Morrison Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009

I don't think there will be a prom episode this time around seeing as how there are two really big events (nationals and graduation) by season's end with possibly a third if Will and Emma's wedding takes place as well

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
Their isn't going to be a prom this year IMO because we already had a party/dance in the last episode. Plus you still got Graduation, Will/Emma wedding and Nationals, so there is no time.

AlejandroTheGleek

AlejandroTheGleek

Dolphins Are Just Gay Sharks.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts
Prom's always a possibility. Plus, there still be Junior prom for the couples dating juniors/underclassmen? Like Tike, Klaine, Sugar/Artie/Rory?

Look at it like this:

Episodes:
1-Purple Piano Project
2-I Am Unicorn
3-Asian F
4-Pot O'Gold
5-The First Time
6-Mash Off
7-I Kissed A Girl
8-Hold On To Sixteen
9-Extraordinary Merry Christmas
10-Yes/No
11-Michael
12-The Spanish Teacher
13-Heart
14-On My Way
15-Big Brother
My thoughts:
16-Idk
17-Idk
18-I Think if they make it to Internationals, this will be nationals.
19-Prom
20-Something bad happens
21-Internationals
22-Graduation.

Keep in mind that they probably won't do a Wemma wedding this season. They're trying to put emphasis on the seniors since they're leaving. They will devote a whole episode to the Wemma wedding, and it makes more sense for them to wait. It gives all of the students the chance to come back for a little bit in Season 4.

Regan

Regan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
QUOTE (Sparky Young Upstart @ Aug 29 2011, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wityh graduation being the big thign this year, I doubt that there'll be any Prom King/Queen drama. However, I am guessing there will be drama over Valedictorian. Now who might that be?..I've got no idea. They're suppossed to be the ones who represent the entire school, and I don't think there are any members of ND that could pass for that. Except for maybe Tina, but she's not graduating. Hmm...

If they're going to have a Glee kid as valedictorian, I'd say that the most likely candidates are Mike (one A- on his record), Quinn (honour roll and straight As) and Rachel (perfect grades).

Prom King/Queen could be decided offscreen, and then there's a throwaway line from Will or somebody congratulating them.

AlejandroTheGleek

AlejandroTheGleek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts
QUOTE (Regan @ Feb 19 2012, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they're going to have a Glee kid as valedictorian, I'd say that the most likely candidates are Mike (one A- on his record), Quinn (honour roll and straight As) and Rachel (perfect grades).

You forgot Artie.

But this is Glee, I think Brittany will get Valedictorian.

Regan

Regan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
QUOTE (AlejandroTheGleek @ Feb 19 2012, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You forgot Artie.

I didn't. Artie's a junior. He or Tina might win next season.

AlejandroTheGleek

AlejandroTheGleek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts
Whoops. Forgot that one. I keep thinking they're all in the same grade lol.

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 36,017 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer
I think either Mike or Rachel will be valedictorian.

And for prom king and queen - I'm rooting for Finchel. I don't care if it's cliche for the lead couple to get it. I just want them to win.

Mossa

Mossa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
QUOTE (Rachel Hudson @ Feb 19 2012, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think either Mike or Rachel will be valedictorian.

And for prom king and queen - I'm rooting for Finchel. I don't care if it's cliche for the lead couple to get it. I just want them to win.

I don't think Finn and Rachel would want to run for King and Queen. Finn hated it with Quinn and Rachel hasn't shown a desire to run, I doubt she would now, knowing how much Finn hates the whole thing.

Gleekeroni

Gleekeroni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
QUOTE (Mossa @ Feb 19 2012, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Finn and Rachel would want to run for King and Queen. Finn hated it with Quinn and Rachel hasn't shown a desire to run, I doubt she would now, knowing how much Finn hates the whole thing.

I don't see them running either.

David Karofsky

David Karofsky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Fantasy:
Dave attending McKinley being okay with his sexuality - dating most likely Kurt as Blaine splits for Sebastian - and Kurt and Karofsky win again where they have a happy ending and Karofsky actually stays for "the dance" and does it.

Reality:
an upcoming affair yet to be shown (Puck & ?? [Sugar Perhaps?] I'm guessing) as Finn and Rachel will most likely be seperated until the finale episode - which the prom will be long before as that's the glee pattern =x.

14istheluckynumber

14istheluckynumber

Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,735 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Sarcastic

I hope they don't do another prom episode. They've exhausted the prom storyline too much already I feel. If they do a senior prom I guess it will be Finn/Rachel who win King and Queen just because Quinn's poor vain shallow prom dreams haven't been stomped on enough already...

spooky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids