Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Unreleased Glee Season 2 Photo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CoryDimples

CoryDimples

Cory My Hero Forever <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Hay Gleek's I was on tumblr and i found this picture that i have never seen before what do you guys think about it??

Mrs.Schu

Mrs.Schu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
QUOTE (g.narron @ Aug 22 2011, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hay Gleek's I was on tumblr and i found this picture that i have never seen before what do you guys think about it??

I love finding undiscovered photos on tumblr. It's like glee mania. smile.gif I think this picture's pretty funny.

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,393 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Singer
QUOTE (Mrs.Schu @ Aug 22 2011, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love finding undiscovered photos on tumblr. It's like glee mania. smile.gif I think this picture's pretty funny.

This is from the season 2 promotion shoot they did last August. It was never used and only came out the other day when it was released by the photographer with a couple of other photos. You can see that they used a stand-in for Dianna for some of the shots because Dianna was not available at the time:
http://jefferygarlan...lee/Glee_0009_2

jamjam1794

jamjam1794

TGB Harmony is my wife. She is wonderful. Bow to us.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts
Woah. Dijon's in the 4th image of that website. Must have been BEFORE he left (or quit) (or was fired).

Gleek1978

Gleek1978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,212 posts
The stand in Dianna makes me laugh, I do love this picture though, its funny, wonder why it was never used!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids