Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Things you noticed in Wheels

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

simmy

simmy

If I were your parents, I would sell you back.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

I noticed in this episode there was no mention of Myspace and Will didn't say "From the top", both which appear in just about every episode.

starshine

starshine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
QUOTE (simmy @ Nov 13 2009, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I noticed in this episode there was no mention of Myspace and Will didn't say "From the top", both which appear in just about every episode.

I don't think he eats a chocolate chip cookie, either. He usually does.

transfat0g

transfat0g

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
After Kurt announces that he wants to try out for the Wicked solo, and Will shoots him down, Kurt goes to sit and Mercedes pats him and mouths "You tried" but you hear ARTIE's voice. lmao

simmy

simmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts
OMG at the end when they are talking about using the money for ramps in the auditorium, and Finn says "Sure beats having to carrying him in every day." There is the creepiest laugh that is not coming from anyone on the cast...or if it is it echoed so bad...I thought it might just be my copy that I downloaded but then I checked my DVR copy and it's on that one too!

Laharwine

Laharwine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
QUOTE (simmy @ Nov 14 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG at the end when they are talking about using the money for ramps in the auditorium, and Finn says "Sure beats having to carrying him in every day." There is the creepiest laugh that is not coming from anyone on the cast...or if it is it echoed so bad...I thought it might just be my copy that I downloaded but then I checked my DVR copy and it's on that one too!

I noticed that too last night! It's so creepy.

I don't have pics, but at the end of the episode Sue got her hair cut. When she's with her sister it's shorter/styled differently than in the rest of the episode.

MacyLightfoot

MacyLightfoot

I've Got The Vapours Y'all!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts
In the scene where Sue is in the gym with Becky and Will starts giving out to her, it kind of looks like they've covered up the logo on the back of Sue's tracksuit top. It looks like there's a big square of fabric over it.

simmy

simmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts
Yep they did, lol. It's distracting. tongue.gif

MacyLightfoot

MacyLightfoot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts
QUOTE (simmy @ Nov 14 2009, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep they did, lol. It's distracting. tongue.gif

I assume it was the Adidas flower type logo that was being covered up, but that seems pointless as it's obvious it's an adidas tracksuit from the three stripes all over it. Unless it was like a team tracksuit or something and had something written on the back?

calypso

calypso

Cory's chicken movement facilitator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
QUOTE (Nilla Cakester @ Nov 14 2009, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After Kurt announces that he wants to try out for the Wicked solo, and Will shoots him down, Kurt goes to sit and Mercedes pats him and mouths "You tried" but you hear ARTIE's voice. lmao

HAHA! I rewatched that part and that's so funny!! laugh.gif

LizzayMartini

LizzayMartini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
I noticed that when Brittany gives Santana the dollar and she gives it to Quinn, Quinn starts to pass it in the boys direction and when Puck tried to take it she jerks her hand away towards Finn. Poor Puck :[

OH. And in that same scene Puck says "She's always cheating off her in math class" or something, but in Vitamin D he said he never attends math haha.

calypso

calypso

Cory's chicken movement facilitator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
During Dancing with Myself, when Artie is doing his tricks down the hallway, sometimes his wheelchair has little tiny wheels on the back which only let him tip back a little bit, but other times those little wheels aren't there. I read somewhere before that Kevin has a stunt double who does all the wheelchair tricks, so maybe Kevin didn't do all the tricks in that song!

Also, in that number when he goes into the cafeteria and sings beside Tina, it looks like Artie has an earpiece in his right ear.

simmy

simmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts
QUOTE (MacyLightfoot @ Nov 14 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I assume it was the Adidas flower type logo that was being covered up, but that seems pointless as it's obvious it's an adidas tracksuit from the three stripes all over it. Unless it was like a team tracksuit or something and had something written on the back?

They don't cover the Nike logo on the Cheerios' shoes....Nike probably paid more or gave more. tongue.gif

MacyLightfoot

MacyLightfoot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts
QUOTE (simmy @ Nov 14 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They don't cover the Nike logo on the Cheerios' shoes....Nike probably paid more or gave more. tongue.gif

I'm sure they didn't cover the adidas logo on her other tracksuits either.

I also noticed that Principal Figgans always says "My hands are tied" or at least it seems like he's always saying it.

MarzGlee

MarzGlee

.imperfection is perfection.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,538 posts
Preggers
Kurt: "Hi, I'm Kurt Hummel and I'll be auditioning for the role of kicker."

Wheels
Will: "But I can let him audition."
Burt: "What, like a tryout? All right, that seems fair."

I just find it funny that they both use a different word when referring to the same thing. Might just be me, though.

LizzayMartini

LizzayMartini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
QUOTE (MarzGlee @ Nov 14 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Preggers
Kurt: "Hi, I'm Kurt Hummel and I'll be auditioning for the role of kicker."

Wheels
Will: "But I can let him audition."
Burt: "What, like a tryout? All right, that seems fair."

I just find it funny that they both use a different word when referring to the same thing. Might just be me, though.

no, I thought that was funny too!! haha

MacyLightfoot

MacyLightfoot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts
Once again I noticed that they discuss a major secret in the middle of a busy hallway and nobody overhears anything.

Before the whole school knew about Quinn being pregnant they were constantly discussing it in the middle of the halls and nobody ever heard anything, and now Quinn and Puck are not just discussing it in the hall but full on touchy feely emotional stuff in the middle of the school and nobody thinks anything of it?!?!?

Mandy25

Mandy25

Hold up. Did she just say she wanted to eat us?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
Haha I just realized that after they finish the Proud Mary song and everybody is surrounding artie and laughing, Kurt is in the background checking his nails.

MacyLightfoot

MacyLightfoot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts
Quinns got freaky long eye lashes. I noticed it before but you can really see it in the baking scene when she's looking down.

Puck actually has quite heavy eyelashes for a guy too. Baby Drizzle is just going to be one big eyelash, and a mohawk.

bride-of-frankenteen

bride-of-frankenteen

I'M LEAVING (on a jet plane).

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
Lol, I noticed that Quinn likes to wear cardigans. A lot.

I would have pegged her as more of a Hollister girl, but I guess she dresses like a Martha (Speak reference, fyi).

MacyLightfoot

MacyLightfoot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts
So this is probably going to sound a bit weird but the eggs in the baking scene are white. Are eggs in America white? The shells I mean? unsure.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids