Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Who deserved a hug in this episode?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Poll: Who deserved a hug? (180 member(s) have cast votes)

Which character did you want to hug?

1. Finn (24 votes [4.67%])

Percentage of vote: 4.67%

2. Santana (55 votes [10.70%])

Percentage of vote: 10.70%

3. Rachel (86 votes [16.73%])

Percentage of vote: 16.73%

4. Blaine (46 votes [8.95%])

Percentage of vote: 8.95%

5. Kurt (73 votes [14.20%])

Percentage of vote: 14.20%

6. Quinn (50 votes [9.73%])

Percentage of vote: 9.73%

7. Puck (27 votes [5.25%])

Percentage of vote: 5.25%

8. Lauren (3 votes [0.58%])

Percentage of vote: 0.58%

9. Tina (15 votes [2.92%])

Percentage of vote: 2.92%

10. Mike (17 votes [3.31%])

Percentage of vote: 3.31%

11. Artie (14 votes [2.72%])

Percentage of vote: 2.72%

12. Brittany (22 votes [4.28%])

Percentage of vote: 4.28%

13. Sugar (17 votes [3.31%])

14. Marcus (4 votes [0.78%])

Percentage of vote: 0.78%

15. Will (15 votes [2.92%])

Percentage of vote: 2.92%

16. Emma (17 votes [3.31%])

17. Sue (2 votes [0.39%])

Percentage of vote: 0.39%

18. Beiste (21 votes [4.09%])

Percentage of vote: 4.09%

19. Becky (2 votes [0.39%])

Percentage of vote: 0.39%

20. Mercedes (4 votes [0.78%])

Percentage of vote: 0.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Mike

Mike

Ex-Admin! :-D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts

Santana, Rachel and Kurt.

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

It's What I Do,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,838 posts
Sugar and Santana.

I laughed a bit at Rachel and Kurt's breakdown.

CLoveGlee

CLoveGlee

Recapping Fool

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,829 posts
  • GFA '12: Best Writer
When I think about Quinn's situation, it really strikes me that this is an indictment of how Finn treated her last year. She tried to put her life back together. She got a very sweet boyfriend who was very kind to her and who liked her very much. Finn stole her away and then dumped her because he was still in love with somebody else. He tore down all the progress she made for herself.

You know, he really messed her up. This is the result. She really does deserve a hug, come to think of it. Her self esteem and her hope are shot completely to hell. I didn't like Quinn very much when the show began, but at some point, maybe she's paid the price for her behavior and can stop being the show's punching bag? Quinn hasn't been really randomly, arrogantly awful to anybody in a long time.

JCag75

JCag75

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Hug Rachel for finally rediscovering her ambition and then having a dozen copies tossed at her.

See above and replace "Rachel" with "Kurt". And his willingness to admit to being passive aggressive. Although changing schools, to a school famous for bullying no less, for high school love? Eh. But that's a Blaine issue, not a Kurt issue.

Emma, for making so much progress with her OCD, being forced by script to be in love with Will and having to stare at all that hair. Oh, and packing the perfect little lunch boxes. Aw!

Bieste, because she gives good, correct advice, she squeals like a pig and is such a wonderful, supportive friend. So much love. Can she be the new star of the adults on the show? Please?

Santana. Yeah, not a popular choice but I immediately spotted Sue's double entendre blackmail attempt for what it was. Santana is so full of fear that she is willing to do anything to keep her secret, dance with a safe gay guy in public, side with Sue, even employ arson. But what exactly did she do to damage the Glee club? She set fire to Blaine's act, not a glee club activity.

No hugs for Finn but to be fair, if the punching poll was still up, I wouldn't vote for him to get punched. Does that count?

Puck, because he always gets dumped by the girls. Always. And, he's the only one (though not mentioned, just an observation) that was remotely pressured about staying with Glee club (it wasn't cool enough for Lauren) and chose Glee. Quinn and Santana both chose something else.

I'm on the fence about Quinn. I don't really want to hug her because I'm afraid of her terrible B.O. but she's just so lost and sad. When are we going to find out what pushed her this far?

Mike and Tina. Tina got lines and she got some decent clothes and Mike, I always want to hug Mike.

Brittany. Need I say more? The pepperoni, the dancing and sliding in the food covered floor, her smiling during Big Spender? Just hugs all around.

londongirl

londongirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts
QUOTE (CLoveGlee @ Sep 22 2011, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I think about Quinn's situation, it really strikes me that this is an indictment of how Finn treated her last year. She tried to put her life back together. She got a very sweet boyfriend who was very kind to her and who liked her very much. Finn stole her away and then dumped her because he was still in love with somebody else. He tore down all the progress she made for herself.

You know, he really messed her up. This is the result. She really does deserve a hug, come to think of it. Her self esteem and her hope are shot completely to hell. I didn't like Quinn very much when the show began, but at some point, maybe she's paid the price for her behavior and can stop being the show's punching bag? Quinn hasn't been really randomly, arrogantly awful to anybody in a long time.

Finn did not steal her away. She was the one who went after Finn. Then she started playing both Finn and Sam, at least Sam (with Santana's help) saw through her and was having none of it in the end and broke up with her. That's when she realised what she was doing and what she was loosing. Finn was no angel, but he didn't start it.

Muskrat

Muskrat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts
Sam

Hikari

Hikari

[glee needz moar Harmony]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,144 posts
Rachel and Kurt, for the disillusionment. Blaine, for essentially being b*tched out for being the lead in another group.

Also Harmony. For funsies.

toastandpamphlets

toastandpamphlets

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Blaine! I thought it was so cute how excited he was to perform for the Glee club, and then how happy he was when he joined, just to have the Piano set on fire at the end of his performance and then Finn to shoot him down and blame him for it setting on fire. I just think Blaine is adorable and his enthusiasm and adoration for Kurt are just wonderful qualities for him to have. smile.gif

Gleek223

Gleek223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,894 posts
Quinn, Kurt, and Rachel

MotherPucker

MotherPucker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Quinn. I feel like if someone gave her a nice, long hug, she'd start bawling and be more like her normal self. Girlfriend's got issues.

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 36,014 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer
Finn and Rachel for still being tortured about their kiss, Kurt and Rachel for their insecurities, and Quinn because she's clearly lost right now.

Mikey

Mikey

Unapologetic Douchenozzle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,811 posts
Emma deserves a hug for having to listen to Will's creepy morningwood joke.

Finchel_Faithfully

Finchel_Faithfully

Finchel♥Monchele

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts
Finn, he needs all of my hugs this week. sad.gif I feel bad for him not only did he get slushied he doesn't know what he wants for his future. wub.gif

VickyLeigh

VickyLeigh

Cory Monteith is a sex god.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts
Blaine for moving to McKinley just for Kurt smile.gif
And Will and Emma for getting together finally!

Big Flippin' Gleek

Big Flippin' Gleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
I voted for everyone but Kurt, Mercedes and Lauren.

- I didn't vote for Kurt because he for some reason annoyed me in this episode... I don't know... I love Kurt and he is one of my favorite characters, but he just didn't tug at my heart like usual....

- I didn't vote for Mercedes because I kind of hate her... I mean just everything she said (which wasn't much) just urked my nerves... once again.. not sure why...

- Lauren always annoys me.... whatever... no one really cares much for her character

Auntie Snixx

Auntie Snixx

I wants to get my mac on...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
QUOTE (mai1968 @ Sep 21 2011, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also Quinn & Santana for tastefully expressing their dislike of Blaine's singing...

LOL

QUOTE (JCag75 @ Sep 22 2011, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bieste, because she gives good, correct advice, she squeals like a pig and is such a wonderful, supportive friend. So much love. Can she be the new star of the adults on the show? Please?

Santana. Yeah, not a popular choice but I immediately spotted Sue's double entendre blackmail attempt for what it was. Santana is so full of fear that she is willing to do anything to keep her secret, dance with a safe gay guy in public, side with Sue, even employ arson. But what exactly did she do to damage the Glee club? She set fire to Blaine's act, not a glee club activity.

This.

Mrs. William Schuester

Mrs. William Schuester

We find a way to keep going

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,085 posts
  • GFA '13: Biggest Character Stan
  • GFA '14: Biggest Will Stan
Lots of hugs this episode...it was a long summer away from these amazing people!

Finn: He's confused about what he wants to do for his future.

Rachel: After meeting Harmony, she realized that there were other people like her out in the world.

Kurt: He realized outside of McKinley he and Rachel may not be that unique and he has nothing to put on his NYADA applications.

Puck: For being dumped by Lauren and trying to get her to stay in New Directions.

Blaine: For being a good boyfriend and transfering to McKinley to join New Directions.

Mike: He's graduating this year. sad.gif

Tina: For being insulted by Sue.

Artie: I thought it was sweet when he said he missed Quinn.

Will: For feeling so guilty about telling Sugar she couldn't join New Directions because he had to do what was best for the club and I missed him. laugh.gif

Emma: For being incredibly supportive of Will when he had to tell Sugar no and for giving good advice again.

Beiste: For giving Will good advice about what to do about Sugar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids