Photo

Spoilers Only (all sources, no discussion!)

• Please log in to reply
2870 replies to this topic

Gleek223

Gleek223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,126 posts
Song spoiler for 5x18 The Back-Up Plan:
Story Of My Life, cantada por Kurt & Blaine – Canção original de One Direction.

Righttrack457

Righttrack457

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Title for 5x19 via Chris Colfer's Instagram 

5x19-Old Dog, New Tricks

Gleek223

Gleek223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,126 posts
5x17 Opening Night song spoiler

I'm the Greatest Star - Rachel

Righttrack457

Righttrack457

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Extended summary for 5x18

OVERVIEW: GLEE - 05 - 5ARC18 - Back-Up Plan, The (29-Apr-2014 (T))

EPISODE: 5ARC18

AIR DATE: 29-Apr-2014 (T)

RUNNING TIME: 60 Minutes

CONCEPT: Rachel is presented with a unique opportunity which could either take her career to the next level, or possibly kill it entirely. Meanwhile, Mercedes asks for Santana’s help finding a “new sound” for her latest single, and a wealthy New York socialite takes Blaine under her wing.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

• AMBER RILEY Mercedes Jones
  • MICHAEL LERNER Sidney Greene

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

• Written by: ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
  • Directed by: IAN BRENNAN

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

With Funny Girl a bonafide hit and Rachel’s star clearly on the rise, she enjoys the fruits of her labors, including signing with a powerful New York talent agent who seems to have a wholly different take on her career path than she does. Just as the monotony of constantly performing the same show over and over again starts taking its toll on her, Rachel is approached by a Hollywood executive who presents the young star with a potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that – while too tempting to refuse – requires her to take a calculated risk. At NYADA, Kurt gets a valuable opportunity to perform for a wealthy socialite who is known for fostering and launching the careers of many burgeoning artists. Thrilled with the chance to make a lasting impression, Kurt – committed to the idea that he and Blaine should always share their career boons together - recruits his fiancée to sing with him. Blaine finds himself put in a difficult position when the socialite takes more of a liking to him than to Kurt. Meanwhile, as Mercedes struggles to complete her latest single in time to meet her release deadline, she turns to Santana for help with finding a “new sound,” and ends up putting her own career on the line for the sake of her friend.

Gleek223

Gleek223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,126 posts
Two more song spoilers for 5x18 The Back Up Plan:
Piece Of My Heart, cantada por Blaine & June – Canção original da cantora Janis Joplin.
Wake Me Up, cantada por Rachel Berry – Canção original do cantor Avicii.

GleekShip

GleekShip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

dreakristinaJust another day at #Glee. Batman v. Chainsaw cc: @jasonsnellman @andrewtbrooks

925467_653343391367767_1203191770_n.jpg

jasonsnellman

4 hours ago · Paramount Studios

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

jasonsnellman #BATMAN #glee #pajamaday #glaturday

18eca11cc2ae11e389c40002c9c60274_8.jpg

andrewtbrooks

7 hours ago

Somewhere, Kanye West, Big Sean, 2Chainz & Pusha T are dancing around in a parking structure. #LamborghiniMercy

ad887c14c28c11e3855d0002c9d76bae_8.jpg

jasonsnellmanYou guys, I'm not really Batman; It was just a disguise. I'm Superman.
jasonsnellman#masterofdisguise #batman #superman #dc
6880af38c2cd11e38fd40002c9db9814_8.jpg

It also seems that they might be filming on the backlot, so maybe some superhero's in the street?

Working on Glee having fun...

She also worked on Glee April 2nd

I just love working on Glee — at Glee Set @ Paramount Studios Holywood.

Righttrack457

Righttrack457

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Major article about Season 6

http://tvline.com/20...returning-cast/

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

:)

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,722 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Poster
  • GFA '14: Biggest Gleek
  • GFA '15: Most Positive

Full Q&A with Ryan and cast members during "Tested." (mostly spoiler-y tweets only)

Getting to hang out in NYC with the cast! “@WaivaFlava@msleamichele what's your favorite part about filming in New York? #GleeAlong

BlTUY8GCIAAbCdl.jpg

1. @MrRPMurphy will you be directing an episode any time soon?

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 2m
  2. @RachtheGleek I hope in the final season, yes. #GleeAlong

1. @BrittanaLuv16 In my belief, they are endgame. #GleeAlong

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele  2m

In the episode Opening Night! “@sslee8778960@msleamichele can we expect other glee cover musical numbers from Funny Girl?#GleeAlong

BlTVRatCAAA5Nsv.jpg

Yes! I loved her story line w/ Funny Girl this year! “@danika_navarro: Are you liking the direction Rachel's character is going in the show”

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele 18s

Rachel's song in this seasons finale. “@barelyashton@msleamichele #GleeAlong what's been your favorite song to sing so far in this season”

1. @5HMeansMyWorld Yes of course. #GleeAlong

@DarrenCriss #battlefield “@Gleekious Lea if you could choose one song from your album to be on Glee what will it be and who would sing it?”

Stayed tuned... “@ariipospisil@msleamichele Will the choir room be saved?! #GleeAlong

I will be singing a famous Bette song coming up! “@katveexx@msleamichele are we getting Bette Midler this season?!#GleeAlong

Something veeeery exciting;) “@hidayathss@msleamichele what's rachel gonna do next season?”

1. @schuepillsbury Actually, yes. #GleeAlong

@MrRPMurphy What do you think about Faberry? Will we be seeing more of that friendship? #GleeAlong

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 44s

@MoncheleBitches Final season. Yes. #GleeAlong

Rachel Burke ‏@TheGreatRosh 7m

@MrRPMurphy I would love to hear you guys do disney songs!  :) #GleeAlong

@TheGreatRosh We want to do them to! #GleeAlong

nícius ‏@vsoaarees 9m

@MrRPMurphy have you ever considerate a beyoncé tribute? I mean... cmon...

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 7m

@vsoaarees We have actually. I love her. #GleeAlong

Chord Overstreet ‏@chordoverstreet  53s

Ryan says klaineforever might be breaking up soon #drama #GleeAlong RIP

Darren Criss ‏@DarrenCriss 1 Std.

Uh oh guys @MrRPMurphy just told me that @klaine will be breaking up really soon! #GleeAlong

@MrRPMurphy #GleeAlong would you consider Jessie as a future love for Rachel if she were to have one??

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy  1m

@barelyashton Perhaps. What a great idea! #GleeAlong

Ryan Kane ‏@Ryan_GA_Monster 2m

@MrRPMurphy Will Jayma, Dianna, Dot etc. be back next season, even for an episode or two? #GleeAlong

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 52s

@Ryan_GA_Monster Absolutely. #GleeAlong

Stay ‏@GleekQuick 2m@MrRPMurphy can u answer about quinn and puck  :( pleasee Are they still gonna be together? please  :) #GleeAlong

@GleekQuick That's my dream. #GleeAlong

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele  30 sec.

I'm so excited for next year!!! “@MarkchoTheGleek@msleamichele can we expect to see a different kind of rachel in season 6 #GleeAlong"

1. @zoidberg_cool I would like to see this. #GleeAlong

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele  1m

I'm getting some great #Gleeseason6 scoop right now from @MrRPMurphy & @BFalchuk!

It will always be her secret “@HeyItsNuby: Are u gonna reveal your Finn tattoo to Kurt or Mercedes anytime soon? @msleamichele#GleeAlong"

Yes! She'll be back for the finale! “@daniitubbington@msleamichele any scenes with heather the rest of this season? #GleeAlong

1. @BFalchuk Can we PLEASE have a Brittany dance solo?! Please!! :-) #GleeAlong

BradFalchuk ‏@BFalchuk 46s
      2. @Leroyms3 yes

No we're shooting right now! “@Coryscanucks@msleamichele are you done shooting season 5?”

Probably cry! “@Klincheltana@msleamichele what would you do if they got @BarbraStreisand to guest star on glee?#GleeAlong

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele  28s

@BarbraStreisand will you please come on #Glee#GleeAlong

Ethan Brown ‏@Ethanbrown1998 4m

@MrRPMurphy @msleamichele @chordoverstreet @DarrenCriss any song spoilers for any episodes especially opening night?#GleeAlong

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 1m

@Ethanbrown1998 @msleamichele @chordoverstreet @DarrenCriss Do you like rollerskates? #GleeAlong

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele  20s

We get pretty close next week! “@corysrachel@msleamichele you should do a topless scene” #GleeAlong

1. #GleeAlong Will Rachel's dads return?After everything that happened she could probably use a family singalong @MrRPMurphy@msleamichele

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 1m
        2. @Love4LeaM @msleamichele Yes #GleeAlongSnixx! ‏@MantanaGleek 4m

@MrRPMurphy any chance Santana can interact with her Abuela one final time?! #GleeAlong

@MantanaGleek I would love that. We should make this happen. #santanaclosure #GleeAlong

Chord Overstreet ‏@chordoverstreet  55m

@AlwaysDeelena@chordoverstreet What's going to happen with Samcedes? #GleeAlong” drama drama drama!! #GleeAlong

Chord Overstreet ‏@chordoverstreet  1m

@fcksemblem@msleamichele @chordoverstreet @DarrenCriss if you could choose any singer to make a duet with, who would you choose? Lea 100%

@BFalchuk are you ever going to mention the Finn star? Is the gifset with the most number of notes on tumblr, get the hint ;)

@nathyandradee yes. Next season

@BFalchuk troubletones reunion? #GleeAlong

@carlydip I like this idea...

@msleamichele @DarrenCriss @chordoverstreet is there a singer / band you would like to honor on an episode? #GleeAlong

@SarfarettHeart @msleamichele @chordoverstreet I think Chord and I would love to do something for our favorite male motown heroes

@msleamichele @MrRPMurphy @BFalchuk Give us some hint about Rachel's future, please!!!

Expand

@joaocaio3 @msleamichele @MrRPMurphy Rachel will always end up on top. She is a super nova.

tumblr_n43l1cpmwr1s57bimo1_500.png

tumblr_n43kslLvF71rucn85o1_500.jpg

Righttrack457

Righttrack457

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Song spoiler for 5x20 (Season 5 finale)

Glitter In The Air, cantada por Rachel Berry – Canção original da cantora P!nk.

Gleek223

Gleek223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,126 posts

Song spoiler for 5x19 Old Dog, New Tricks

Werewolves Of London, cantada por Artie & SamCanção original do cantor Warren Zevon.

Righttrack457

Righttrack457

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Extended summary for 5x19

OVERVIEW: Glee - 05 - Old Dog, New Tricks (06-May-2014 (T))

EPISODE:  5ARC19 

AIR DATE:  06-May-2014 (T) 

RUNNING TIME:  60 Minutes 

CONCEPT:  Santana helps Rachel do damage control for her flagging public image; Kurt tries to help a home for retired Broadway performers with their production of Peter Pan; to prove he is responsible, Sam adopts a dog - despite Mercedes’ objections. 

SPECIAL GUESTS:

• AMBER RILEY  Mercedes Jones

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

• Written by  CHRIS COLFER
  • Directed by  BRADLEY BUECKER

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Rachel’s duplicitous actions come back to haunt her as news that she missed a performance of Funny Girl in order to audition for a TV pilot – and lied to producers about it – begins to hit the press. In order to prevent a wave of bad publicity that could sully her fresh image, Rachel enlists Santana’s help in rebranding herself. Deciding she needs to champion a worthwhile cause, she and the girls organize an all-female musical gala to benefit a local dog shelter (aptly titled “Broadway Bitches”), but Rachel soon realizes there is a marked difference between simply looking like a good person, and actually being one. 

Kurt – who has been starting to feel inadequate in the wake of everyone else’s recent successes and finding himself excluded from the all-girl performance – befriends former Broadway star Maggie Banks, who is currently living in a senior-citizens home for retired performers. When he is given the chance to join the elderly cast in their production of Peter Pan, he seizes the opportunity, and tries to make a positive difference in the lives of Maggie, her friends, and her family. Meanwhile, the smitten Sam is eager to prove to Mercedes that he’s a responsible and dependable adult worthy of being considered husband (and father) material. To prove his point, he adopts a dog, but when “McConaughey” proceeds to destroy the apartment (and Mercedes’ expensive hair extensions), Sam must teach the dog some obedience or admit failure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users