Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Rachel's "New Look"

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

WickedGlee

WickedGlee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Since Hairography Rachel has been looking different in all the promo pics I have seen. She wears her hair to the side, and starts to look more casually and High School. Personally I love the change and I hope I can find some of her cute new clothing, but I was wondering if anyone likes this "Change" as much as I do. I feel Rachel has started to realize that people in High School kinda don't dress the way she does and I'm not saying I don't like the Way she does in a whole, but I like this "Quinn after Cherrios, but still Rachel" look. Anyone agree with me?

Mike

Mike

Ex-Admin! :-D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,398 posts
I sort of dislike it, but from some of the promo pictures, she still wears the same outfits with her hair normal (In one of the Sectionals pictures she has the outfit she wore when Finn and Rachle were in Figgins' office for using Sue's photocopier, and when Finn asks her on the date in Rhodes).

I generally just love all her outfits, and have only noticed that she's wearing less leg warmers.

WickedGlee

WickedGlee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
QUOTE (SiL3nT @ Nov 27 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sort of dislike it, but from some of the promo pictures, she still wears the same outfits with her hair normal (In one of the Sectionals pictures she has the outfit she wore when Finn and Rachle were in Figgins' office for using Sue's photocopier, and when Finn asks her on the date in Rhodes).

I generally just love all her outfits, and have only noticed that she's wearing less leg warmers.

Really she looks different in them though, I think its her hair idk, but in the pictures I see it's in a side part not her norm, and I think she looks awesome, Idk i think she looks different from the previous episodes because she was wearing dresses that looked a little kiddy (no offense)

wemmafan23

wemmafan23

Proud Bubbler :)

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,818 posts
I love all her Rachel Berry clothes. Even if they aren't the high school norm, they symbolize who she is. After all, Rachel isn't exactly a normal high school girl, is she? In a couple Sectionals pics I've seen, she still has the knee socks and pleated skirts so I'm satisfied. As for the hair, I am absolutely loving it! It's amazing how parting her hair to the side vs the middle makes her look so different.

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
I LOVE her outfits "pre-change", I think they're just a part of what makes Rachel Rachel, and I find her style quite charming. Who cares how you dress in high school? Everyone's got their own style. But anyway, I don't really see a big difference.

WickedGlee

WickedGlee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
I understand how you guys feel, I just love her look in these next few episodes, to me change is good

jaymcb

jaymcb

"Now they are all looking for a Lea Michele type"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,941 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009
I don't see a difference except maybe parting her hair on the side. And she has had many hair styles anyway.

There is no change in her wardrobe.

She wears a plaid skirt with Finn.
She wears her unicorn/carousal sweater in another pic.
And argyle type sweater vest with a short plaid skirt and white knee highs socks.
And a plaid dress with a sweater in one more.

Seems pretty Rachel Berry to me.

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
Omg. It's not a unicorn. :headdesk:

BUT that's beside the point. If you look in the Mattress stills, her outfits don't look like they've changed really.

WickedGlee

WickedGlee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
I guess to me they did alittle, Idk she seems different, Also i never see her hair parted that way

wemmafan23

wemmafan23

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,818 posts
Yeah I think it's all the hair thats different. Clothes seem the same.

shev_gleek19

shev_gleek19

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
QUOTE (wemmafan23 @ Nov 27 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love all her Rachel Berry clothes. Even if they aren't the high school norm, they symbolize who she is. After all, Rachel isn't exactly a normal high school girl, is she? In a couple Sectionals pics I've seen, she still has the knee socks and pleated skirts so I'm satisfied. As for the hair, I am absolutely loving it! It's amazing how parting her hair to the side vs the middle makes her look so different.

Word to this.

I think her hair looks just fine. smile.gif

livefastasleep

livefastasleep

Will Schuester Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
Who knows, maybe the hair is a step in a new fashion direction for Rachel?

wemmafan23

wemmafan23

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,818 posts
Well it seemed like part of Kurt's "makeover" did stick because she had her hair like that for the rest of the episode.

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
QUOTE (wemmafan23 @ Nov 29 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well it seemed like part of Kurt's "makeover" did stick because she had her hair like that for the rest of the episode.

At first I thought you were talking about the Sandy hair and was like, No she didn't...but then I realized you meant the very first makeover hair lol

wemmafan23

wemmafan23

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,818 posts
^Bahaha imagine that?!

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
QUOTE (wemmafan23 @ Nov 29 2009, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^Bahaha imagine that?!

It would be freaking AMAZING.

wemmafan23

wemmafan23

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,818 posts
I can totally picture Rachel getting the role of Sandy in Grease (if they weren't doing Cabaret) and walking around like that everyday to "get into character."

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
QUOTE (wemmafan23 @ Nov 29 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can totally picture Rachel getting the role of Sandy in Grease (if they weren't doing Cabaret) and walking around like that everyday to "get into character."

Oh god, she so would. Only I'd expect like, Quinn to get it. Rachel could be...well...gee, I don't really know.... =/

wemmafan23

wemmafan23

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,818 posts
But Quinn wouldn't try out for Grease. The role would be all Rachel's.

Gleek257

Gleek257

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,570 posts
QUOTE (wemmafan23 @ Nov 30 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Quinn wouldn't try out for Grease. The role would be all Rachel's.

But she might, assuming Finn auditions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids