Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Poll: rory vs. artie

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Poll: Rory vs. Artie (135 member(s) have cast votes)

who would you choose/ who do you want sugar to choose?

1. rory (51 votes [36.43%])

Percentage of vote: 36.43%

2. artie (67 votes [47.86%])

Percentage of vote: 47.86%

3. neither (22 votes [15.71%])

Percentage of vote: 15.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

CLoveGlee

CLoveGlee

Recapping Fool

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,829 posts
  • GFA '12: Best Writer

I am of two minds. Artie is clearly the better catch. On that score, she should choose Artie. On the other hand, Artie is clearly the better catch. Therefore, Artie deserves better than Sugar.

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

Good-bye, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,003 posts
QUOTE (KC_GLEEKER21 @ Feb 14 2012, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What happened to the saying if the plumbing is the same it's not considered cheating

Well, the whole point of that was that it was cheating, and Santana was manipulating her into thinking it wasn't. She definitely cheated, so yeah, Artie shouldn't get the flack he did for calling her stupid.

Definitely Artie at this point. Rory now has a habit of lying to get girls, which will definitely come up eventually.

Merry

Merry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts
Rory now has a habit of lying to get girls, which will definitely come up eventually.

Too bad we don't know enough about the character at this point to know why he does that.

The Duchess

The Duchess

omnomnomnom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts
QUOTE (Mossa @ Feb 19 2012, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meaning you don't want to actually debate our original discussion about Artie being a misogynist? I am not saying he should be fine with his condition, I am saying he shouldn't be taking his anger and bitterness about it out on someone who cares about him. I have worked with people with disabilities for years and that is part of the healing process which normally happens in the early stages.

yes, because it would be a waste of time discussing Artie's "misogyny" if you use his biggest moment of vulnerability and disregard his circumstances to prove your argument. this will go absolutely nowhere.

Emmett Bledsoe

Emmett Bledsoe

i'm with the drummer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,011 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Original
  • GFA '13: Most Perverted
People are still discussing the stupid thing? Kurt called Rachel stupid in 'Michael' and nobody freaked.

Trewster

Trewster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts
QUOTE (Artie Abrams @ Feb 19 2012, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes, because it would be a waste of time discussing Artie's "misogyny" if you use his biggest moment of vulnerability and disregard his circumstances to prove your argument. this will go absolutely nowhere.

As a person who's been in a wheelchair since my youth, thanks for saying some of the things you said. I don't usually take it to heart when people take an ableist view of things (and I mean that in the nicest way possible), but it's always a pleasant surprise when things can be viewed from the different perspective that you are trying to give and what I believe is what the writers were trying to portray with the narrative. smile.gif

The Duchess

The Duchess

omnomnomnom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts
QUOTE (Trewster @ Feb 19 2012, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As a person who's been in a wheelchair since my youth, thanks for saying some of the things you said. I don't usually take it to heart when people take an ableist view of things (and I mean that in the nicest way possible), but it's always a pleasant surprise when things can be viewed from the different perspective that you are trying to give and what I believe is what the writers were trying to portray with the narrative. smile.gif

wait, do you mean that I was being ableist? if so, I deeply apologize. :/

jamjam1794

jamjam1794

TGB Harmony is my wife. She is wonderful. Bow to us.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts
QUOTE (Artie Abrams @ Feb 20 2012, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wait, do you mean that I was being ableist? if so, I deeply apologize. :/

I think they meant they appreciated the way you were trying to not be ableist, as in understanding of someone in that situation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids