Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

What is Quinn's Fate on Glee?

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

mrs.a

mrs.a

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale race to the set of Glee in wheelchairs on Tuesday (February 21) in Los Angeles.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

On tonight’s (February 21) winter finale, Quinn (Agron) gets into a car accident while on the way to Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn’s (Cory Monteith) wedding.

Could the crash have put Quinn into a wheelchair?!

In case you missed it, check out the Glee girls recreating the iconic Bridesmaids poster and be sure to catch the next new episode on Tuesday, April 10, at 8/7c on FOX!

http://www.justjared...inns-fate-glee/

gleek_94

gleek_94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts
Obviously she is Alive and well. I reckon she will just be in a wheelchair for like 2 episodes and she will be walking again. I wouldn't want to see her dancing in a wheelchair at Nationals.

BTW, Dianna looks absolutely cute and adorable with her helmet.

Cookie

Cookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
QUOTE (gleek_94 @ Feb 22 2012, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obviously she is Alive and well. I reckon she will just be in a wheelchair for like 2 episodes and she will be walking again. I wouldn't want to see her dancing in a wheelchair at Nationals.

This.
Glee won't have two characters in a wheelchair.
Except if the final aim is Quartie. tongue.gif

Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Too legit to quit

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,982 posts
  • GFA '14: Best Username
QUOTE (Cookie @ Feb 22 2012, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This.
Glee won't have two characters in a wheelchair.
Except if the final aim is Quartie. tongue.gif

Quinn doesn't need to be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life for Quartie to happen. Maybe she will just bond with him while she is in a wheelchair and see him in a whole new light. But one thing is certain, she won't be around next year, so hooking up Quartie now will probably only lead to heartbreak. It could still happen though. I think it would be more interesting than Quick or....Quoe (?), and much much more likely than a Quam reunion.

A novel concept would be she just bonds with Artie as friends, but they remain platonic, and she stays single until she leaves for Yale.

I just had a sad thought that realistically she may not be able to afford Yale now, with all the medical bills and physical therapy bills she's going to have. sad.gif

Cookie

Cookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
QUOTE (Jugz da' Clown @ Feb 22 2012, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just had a sad thought that realistically she may not be able to afford Yale now, with all the medical bills and physical therapy bills she's going to have. sad.gif

Don't worry about that: in Glee world, money isn't quite the same as in ours.
Remember Sam's family who spent their very last dollar in their moving to Lima... then moved again in a pretty house elsewhere.
If Quinn can survive a car accident without a single bruise, she'll be able to go to Yale. tongue.gif

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,557 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Singer
LOL, I just had a serious case of head canon scene attack:

Two months later, Rachel is visiting Quinn in hospital:
Rachel: <crying profusely> I feel so guilty about this. When you didn't come, I knew something had happened and I couldn't go through with the wedding. I'm so sorry I texted you. Whatever can I do to make this right again? I'll do anything you want, just tell me.
Quinn: Break off the engagement.

Faberry for the win.

jaymcb

jaymcb

"Now they are all looking for a Lea Michele type"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,698 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009
While her dad is a ahole they have never once mentioned money problem. Quinn probably has insurance.

Emmett Bledsoe

Emmett Bledsoe

i'm with the drummer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,011 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Original
  • GFA '13: Most Perverted
Speaking of her dad, I'm hoping they bring him back for this. He adored her so much prior to Beth, and I can't help but feel like he'd be devastated over the accident. It's one thing to throw her out over a pregnancy, but I honestly believe that her near death would be enough to get him running back and beg for forgiveness.

Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Too legit to quit

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,982 posts
  • GFA '14: Best Username
QUOTE (jaymcb @ Feb 22 2012, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While her dad is a ahole they have never once mentioned money problem. Quinn probably has insurance.

Well, yeah, but IF they wanted keep Quinn around next season, and Dianna wanted to be kept, they could blame money problems on her not being able to go to Yale, and she could end up at Lima University. That would be sad for Quinn. But it wouldn't mean her life is over.

QUOTE (Harmony @ Feb 22 2012, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of her dad, I'm hoping they bring him back for this. He adored her so much prior to Beth, and I can't help but feel like he'd be devastated over the accident. It's one thing to throw her out over a pregnancy, but I honestly believe that her near death would be enough to get him running back and beg for forgiveness.

One would think so.

Mr_GaGa_

Mr_GaGa_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
Isn't there a promo yet for 3x15? That came after the episode? I live in Europe so I wouldn't know, I always watch those on YouTube but I couldn't find any for 3x15?

cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,262 posts
QUOTE (Mr_GaGa_ @ Feb 22 2012, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't there a promo yet for 3x15? That came after the episode? I live in Europe so I wouldn't know, I always watch those on YouTube but I couldn't find any for 3x15?

The show is on hiatus now.

Mr_GaGa_

Mr_GaGa_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
QUOTE (cinco @ Feb 22 2012, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The show is on hiatus now.

Yeah I know. But they filmed Episode 15 already right? I expected some sort of promo. They also showed us a promo for the December hiatus right? What did they do last year between "Original Song" and "A Night of Neglect" ?

gleekluv

gleekluv

Womp womp womp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts
QUOTE (Mr_GaGa_ @ Feb 22 2012, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I know. But they filmed Episode 15 already right? I expected some sort of promo. They also showed us a promo for the December hiatus right? What did they do last year between "Original Song" and "A Night of Neglect" ?

They hadn't filmed enough of 3x15 to put in a promo. Besides, a promo would detract from the powerful fade to black end scene of the cliff hanger.

cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,262 posts
Not a fan of cliffhangers.
They used to end their episode-runs before hiatuses in a feelgood-way and now we get this.

Mr_GaGa_

Mr_GaGa_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
QUOTE (gleekluv @ Feb 22 2012, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They hadn't filmed enough of 3x15 to put in a promo. Besides, a promo would detract from the powerful fade to black end scene of the cliff hanger.

Wouldn't matter to me anyway. I always search for the episode online in HD and the correct one never has the promo after it. So it's a fade to black for me anyway. tongue.gif

QUOTE (cinco @ Feb 22 2012, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They used to end their episode-runs before hiatuses in a feelgood-way and now we get this.

The hiatus between 2x16 and 2x17 I could handle pretty well because of the feelgood-way it was ended. This one already leaves me longing for a new one and not even a day has gone by...

Who's That Guy?

Who's That Guy?

WWMD?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts
OMFG QUARTIE FRIENDSHIP FREAKING OUT SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

Wanted this since season 1.

gleekluv

gleekluv

Womp womp womp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts
QUOTE (cinco @ Feb 22 2012, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well they used to have better ratings and an audience that was guaranteed to tune in. Now, not so much hence the cliffhanger.

VeritasK

VeritasK

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Imagine all the snazzy dual wheelchair tricks they can do now? They gain symmetry on that.

Season 1 Rachel would be thrilled.

Who's That Guy?

Who's That Guy?

WWMD?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts
It's kinda hilarious when you think about the amount of drama they've put Quinn through these 3 seasons.

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,676 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer
My guess is she lives, but has to get a major surgery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids