Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Prom Spoilers From Extras

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

Moni

Moni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,851 posts

Posted Image Kalen G@KalanaFalana

I'm at the McKinley prom right now. Everyone looks super fancy and @MsAmberPRiley looks like a Disney princess. #glee

Posted Image

Moni

Moni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,851 posts
Posted Image

Ali @gleekTO
@misskiernan Were all the actors you saw attending the prom (like in tuxes, dresses etc...)? Thank you! And hope you're having a great time!

Kiernan Anne@misskiernan
@gleekTO yes

Graffme

Graffme

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,842 posts
I have to admit that I'm surprised they allow the extras to share anything. Or maybe they're not allowed, but some are stupid enough to do it anyway.

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,452 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer
I doubt they can share things like PK and PQ, but can say they're on set.

Cathy Hiatt

Cathy Hiatt

Mrs. Jamie Wellerstein

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,921 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Positive
  • GFA '14: Biggest Tina Stan
i actually think Kalen, the one in the OP work son the show on a regular basis, but either way, I'm super excited about prom this year.

Moni

Moni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,851 posts

I have to admit that I'm surprised they allow the extras to share anything. Or maybe they're not allowed, but some are stupid enough to do it anyway.

They aren't allowed to post spoilers. So most post at best some unimportant information.

Kiernan Anne@misskiernan
@invisiblegrl_ I am! And no problem! I'm trying to update everyone without giving things away because someone was already caught for...

Kiernan Anne@misskiernan
@invisiblegrl_ sending out spoilers

Kiernan Anne@misskiernan
@fruitydany nope! Not over. Been here for 13 hours but luckily we get paid overtime. I can't say too much because we had to sign contracts

Graffme

Graffme

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,842 posts

They aren't allowed to post spoilers. So most post at best some unimportant information.

I understand that, but sometimes there's a fine line between unimportant information and spoilers, and inexperienced extras may not always recognize the line.

CelestialMystic

CelestialMystic

be urself n don't listen to Kim Kardashian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts

—Puck and Becky spike the punch bowl.

—Darren has ungelled, poofy hair.

—Chord sings “What Makes You Beautiful” (the One Direction song). Not sure if Matt sang on it too?

—Kurt and Blaine are at prom together, as are Finn and Rachel.

—Quinn is in a wheelchair. Finn yells at her to get up and walk. Sue intervenes.

Wishy

I figured I would post here because wishyouwould always gets her spoilers from some of the experienced extras on set (and always cross-confirms before posting, as an added bonus!)

Kind of loving that Puck and Becky are doing stuff together. I'm guessing Kurt and Blaine and Quinn will have at least C-plots, based entirely off of the things listed here and the idea that they were the three people most directly impacted by the event of prom itself last year, and Glee likes parallels (although not as much this year).

Chanandler Bong

Chanandler Bong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,641 posts

I figured I would post here because wishyouwould always gets her spoilers from some of the experienced extras on set (and always cross-confirms before posting, as an added bonus!)

Kind of loving that Puck and Becky are doing stuff together. I'm guessing Kurt and Blaine and Quinn will have at least C-plots, based entirely off of the things listed here and the idea that they were the three people most directly impacted by the event of prom itself last year, and Glee likes parallels (although not as much this year).

Didn't see it posted in here until after I commented on it in the spoiler thread, however I will repeat the same kind of thing I said there.
They have to be fake.
Why would Finn yell at Quinn to get out of her chair? Unless she could walk, and he knew she could, but everyone else thought she couldn't. It just makes no sense and I really don't want to re-visit crazy Quinn.

Unless by yell they mean she wins prom Queen and can get around on her feet from time to time, so Finn yells out encouragement for her to walk and accept her crown, but Sue can see she is so overwhelmed that it isn't a good idea and pushes her up instead... which is really having to stretch things to even have that make sense.

Moni

Moni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,851 posts
Everything is from this tumblr in chronological order: http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/

3x19 prom non-spoiler spoiler
Eric Stoltz is directing the prom episode (he also directed last year’s!).

---

song spoilers + writer for 3x19 (prom)
Heather sings “Dinosaur” by Ke$ha, with four Cheerios wearing T-Rex heads as backup
Someone (I haven’t heard yet who it is??) sings “Love You Like A Love Song Baby” or whatever the title is by Selena Gomez
Ryan Murphy wrote the episode.

---

3x19 prom spoilers
—Puck and Becky spike the punch bowl.

—Darren has ungelled, poofy hair.

—Chord sings “What Makes You Beautiful” (the One Direction song). Not sure if Matt sang on it too?

—Kurt and Blaine are at prom together, as are Finn and Rachel.

—Quinn is in a wheelchair. Finn yells at her to get up and walk. Sue intervenes.
Don’t ask me to provide any more info than that, that’s all I know as of now!

---

Anonymous asked: Do Kurt and Blaine look happy together?
ladybow:

I’ve barely seen them together, but Kurt comforts Blaine about something

---

Posted Image Anonymous
I noticed you wrote that 'Darren' has ungelled, poofy hair. Did you mean to write Blaine? Or was this just a random observation about the magical qualities Darren's hair possesses? Also, thank-you very much for the spoilers, you're one of the trusted favourites over on GleeForum.

lol yes, i meant blaine. one of the extras on tumblr made a comment saying that it happens for a reason and maybe doesn’t start out that way? i don’t know. all i heard was that his hair was pretty wild.

Posted Image Anonymous
Do you ship Faberry? And is there anything that might be happening with them in future episodes?

not even a tiny little bit.
but if i heard something about them i’d share, i’m an equal opportunity spoiler.
but i haven’t, sorry.

Posted Image Anonymous
Wishy, as far as you know, there's no Grant or Max for 3.19 right?

as far i know, no. i haven’t heard anything about them being around for prom filming. (i think max confirmed he isn’t in the episode on twitter.)

Posted Image Anonymous
Do you know for sure that Finn and Rachel are going to Prom together? Or just that they're dancing together at one point? Also where are you getting your spoilers? Because the one about Finn yelling at Quinn made me want to kick him a little so I'm praying it's not true

my source said they were together, they’re definitely in the same group, i mean i don’t know 100% for sure but it sounds like it.
as far as my spoilers go all you have to do is look back on my tag to see what i’ve posted before, i’m legit, blah blah blah, this is usually where i’d make a crack about how i’m a ninja or nicole crowther but it’s been done a million times, so yeah. and yes the finn yelling at quinn thing is true, gross as it may be.

---

3x19 Prom spoilers

from an extra’s tumblr, all asks were deleted so here they are.
because I keep getting messages about this—I WAS NOT ON SET, all the questions and answers were copied from an extra’s tumblr who proceeded to delete them and make their blog private. These were all the spoilers they had posted. I know it’s basically klaine-centric but that’s not my fault, sorry! D:
———————
Anonymous asked : Do Kurt and Blaine look happy together?
I’ve barely seen them together, but Kurt comforts Blaine about something
Anonymous asked : Can you say anything about how the cast interacts with one another between takes? Like Chris and Darren?
they’re all super goofy. it’s hilarious. Harry keeps dancing around in Kevin’s wheelchair, Cory trolls everyone and takes videos, Damian is really friendly to the extras, Darren and Chris seem like really close friends, along with Heather and Naya.
Anonymous asked : AT LEAST TELL US IF THEY KISS (Kurt and Blaine)
;)
Anonymous asked : no slushies i hope for once?
haven’t seen any, but i can’t guarantee that there weren’t any
Anonymous asked : I’m not sure if you can say but what color corsages do Kurt and Blaine have?? :D
white
theopengrave asked : wait so just to clarify, klaine does attend prom together?
yep!
— Here’s a hint
In one scene, let’s just say that Blaine comes out of the curly hair closet. ;)
Anonymous asked : I am so intrigued by the curly hair comment! Does it happen as a result of something? Or just styled that way?
As a result of something, I think
Anonymous asked : any klaine pda?! if so, in what way?! i. must. know.
Not sure if I should really answer that or not… There’s a tiny bit.
Anonymous asked : Does there seem to be a lot of focus on Kurt and Blaine? (Or any really?)
It doesn’t seem like there’s a lot, so far, from what I can tell. But they have at least one really cute scene together!
Anonymous asked : Do Kurt and Blaine look gorgeous together again this year?
YES. Oh god, YES. Then again, how could they not look gorgeous together?
Also:
-Rachel and Finn have at least 1 dance together.
-Kurt shows more skin than last year’s prom and his outfit emphasizes the height difference between him and Blaine.

---

Posted Image Anonymous
any brittana spoilers? are they together for prom?

heather sings “dinosaur” by ke$ha. i know that someone else sings that selena gomez song, my source didn’t confirm to me if it was naya, but it sounds like from other reports (and naya’s tweet) that it was probably her. so they’re probably both singing. i think that tumblr extra girl also said heather and naya waved to her during a scene so i’m guessing brittana is together but again, that’s not from my own information so i can’t verify any of it.

Posted Image Anonymous
Do you know who runs for Prom King and Queen?

no clue

Posted Image Anonymous
any samcedes spoilers?

nothing from my source, i think someone else on twitter who is an extra said they dance together though.

Posted Image Anonymous
What do you mean by Finn yells at Quinn? Why does he do it/what causes him to? Is he doing it in a pleading for her to walk again way or is he angrily yelling at her for being in a wheelchair?

idk. all i know is he yells something like “walk quinn, you can walk!” at her, and then sue comes and breaks it up. that’s all i know.

Posted Image Anonymous
it's true that chord's singing on wmyb???!!

he’s at least one of the singers on it… i think it might be the boys group number, my source didn’t mention anyone else specifically and didn’t THINK they saw matt performing but they may have missed seeing him or something.

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,988 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Profound
These turned up yesterdy and I didn't post them here because there were no spoilers. But perhaps this extra's observation that Darren's hair wasn't gelled adds something to Wishy's spoilers.

Some random "spoilers" from extra

Posted ImageKiernan Anne@misskiernan
Ooh just saw Darren walk onto set looking AMAZING!!!! :D
9:43 AM - 3 Apr 12

Posted Imagecoopranderson@coopranderson
@misskiernan is he performing?

@coopranderson no, he was walking to his trailer :)
9:47 AM - 3 Apr 12

Posted Imagecoopranderson@coopranderson
@misskiernan ooh. was he in costume? :)

@coopranderson nope, not even hair. But his outfit was amazing :)
9:49 AM - 3 Apr 12

Tiny Unicorn ♔@EleonoreV

@misskiernan Did you also see Chris? Did he look amazing too? :)
10:52 AM - 3 Apr 12

@EleonoreV I did! He was in part of his prom outfit when I saw him
11:12 AM - 3 Apr 12

Moni

Moni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,851 posts
This tumblr person has allegedly a friend, who is an extra at the prom. No idea, if she is fake or not.

http://cinnickodair.tumblr.com/

From my friend working on the Prom ep, even though I think this spoiler is old news now
Lol I’m just so freakin tired, I will give u a full run down when it’s all over but u can’t share! Samcedes is def on, I was behind them all
& then I spoiler about Quinn I promised I wouldn’t share &
An extra got blackballed last year for spoiling prom king & queen. Quinn looks amazing & mercedes dress OMG
**Update** she just told me the cutest thing they did that she thinks is going to be cut because it turned out creepy. Samcedes is fully on though.

---

These spoilers aren’t…they’re, half…I would just ignore them. & it’s not only Sam singing the One Direction song, it’s most of the boys.

---

Posted ImageAnonymous Asked: Do you know which boys are singing the song? If not it´s ok.
Yup, it’s Sam, Mike, Artie, Rory & Joe singing :D

Posted ImageAnonymous Asked: Any Klaine spoilers? Or general Kurt ones?
No, not really. But there is a reason for that. Klaine and Finchel kinda take an anti-prom stance at the start but they end up there anyway so I don’t know what’s going on there.

Posted ImageAnonymous Asked: Uh could ou please tell us if Darren or Cory are singing something?
Not that I’m aware of. Last day of filming for Prom is tomorrow but nope, they’re not on the song list so far.

Posted ImageAnonymous Asked: Who else is singing at prom
Quinn, Santana, Britt, those boys listed & that’s it for now. Still got 1 more day of filming though.

Posted ImageAnonymous Asked: Can your friend just tell you everything she knows about samcedes? Did they go together, is Shane relevant, do they kiss, ANYTHING EVENTFUL? Also quartie???
Oooooh trust me, I’ve grilled her for every piece of Samcedes info I could. 1)unconfirmed. They’re there together which has been spoiled by someone else so I don’t feel back about that but idk if they went together (I’m guessing from the promo kiss, yes) 2) Not really. He gets a mention though 3)Still waiting to find that out! And…don’t get your hopes up on Quartie, love :/

Posted ImageAnonymous Asked: You probably dont know , but could it be that there are songs sung before the actual prom?
Um, I don’t think so. It’s possible but from the sounds of everything they’re trying to cram into the episodes, plus the 4 songs they already have, I doubt it? That being said, maybe Finchel and Klaine do something together before going to prom? but it’s a long shot.

Posted Image reddressesandplaidshirts reblogged your post: Who else is singing at prom
isn’t amber singing too? i think i saw a tweet from someone that was also an extra that said that she was performing
Yeah I saw this too but my friend said no. I’m kinda hoping she wasn’t on set when Amber sang or something because how are you not gonna have Amber sing when apparently she looks like a princess?

Posted ImageAnonymous Asked: hello
I know you've said that the boys sing the one direction song, but do you know who's singing 'love you like a love song'. I think I saw speculation that it was santana
thank you :)

No worries :D
Santana with Britt & Tina was the answer so I guess they’re on backup?

Posted ImageAnonymous Asked: What is Quinn singing? Why is Blaine's hair like Darren's? Why are klaine and finches anti prom? Does Finn really tell Quinn to start walking?
Ok, I’m gonna be vague here but I will say that Finn thing is taken out of context so just disregard that whole thing. And I’m genuinely not sure about Klaine stuff, I never asked. & the Quinn song is a duet w/ Santana (I think,I can’t remember) but no one has leaked it yet so I’m not comfortable having it on my blog. Sorry!

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

It's What I Do,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,838 posts
Where's Nicole Crowther when you need her.

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,988 posts

Where's Nicole Crowther when you need her.

She's actually been posting prom stuff again!

gleekluv

gleekluv

Womp womp womp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

She's actually been posting prom stuff again!

That's not the real nicole crowther though. The real one deleted it after last year's prom-gate and some troll took her twitter name and has been pretending to be her.

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

It's What I Do,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,838 posts
You mean the Nicole Crowther who has been going on about thank followers for their support and attending charity events about bullying isn't her?

14istheluckynumber

14istheluckynumber

Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,735 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Sarcastic

That's not the real nicole crowther though. The real one deleted it after last year's prom-gate and some troll took her twitter name and has been pretending to be her.

really? that's a shame, i was really enjoying her shamelessness and was contemplating making a nicole crowther twitter army.

gleekluv

gleekluv

Womp womp womp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

You mean the Nicole Crowther who has been going on about thank followers for their support and attending charity events about bullying isn't her?

As far as I know that isn't the real nicole crowther.

Graffme

Graffme

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,842 posts
I think it's really her. Her old twitter didn't have the M.

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,988 posts

What is the anti prom about?
i can confirm it’s true there’s an “anti prom” group but i have no idea how or why it comes to be.

And the anti-prom group is Finchel and Klaine?
i believe so. possibly puck and becky too but that’s just spec. (they’re wearing homemade crowns when they spike the punch.)

Blaine is wearing a standard tux. I asked ladyfair yeasterday before she locked down her Tumblr.
Kurt wears a top hat and a vest with the sleeves rolled up.
source

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids