Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Samcedes Kiss?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

gleefanatic18

gleefanatic18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Hi guys,

I loved this episode, but I just had one question about it. What was up with that Samcedes kiss?

It wasn't addressed in the rest of the episode and no one seems to be talking about it.

Was I the only one that saw it?! Lol I'm starting to think I'm going crazy!

peters206

peters206

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

Hi guys,

I loved this episode, but I just had one question about it. What was up with that Samcedes kiss?

It wasn't addressed in the rest of the episode and no one seems to be talking about it.

Was I the only one that saw it?! Lol I'm starting to think I'm going crazy!

I am wondering the same thing. They had a nice scene in an empty classroom during school and kissed so what does that mean exactly? Maybe we will find out next week. It didn't seem very reunion like either and Sam said "I know we haven't talked in awhile...." which makes sense because in Heart they were both in tears after Mercedes song + she broke up with Shane in the same episode and they didn't have any dialogue together in 3x14 or 3x15 so who knows?

gleefanatic18

gleefanatic18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I am wondering the same thing. They had a nice scene in an empty classroom during school and kissed so what does that mean exactly? Maybe we will find out next week. It didn't seem very reunion like either and Sam said "I know we haven't talked in awhile...." which makes sense because in Heart they were both in tears after Mercedes song + she broke up with Shane in the same episode and they didn't have any dialogue together in 3x14 or 3x15 so who knows?

And didn't it kind of feel like it was all on Sam?

I was waiting for a short reaction shot from Mercedes but then it cut to commercial. But then it just went unaddressed... But maybe you're right in the fact that we'll hear about it next week.

peters206

peters206

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

And didn't it kind of feel like it was all on Sam?

I was waiting for a short reaction shot from Mercedes but then it cut to commercial. But then it just went unaddressed... But maybe you're right in the fact that we'll hear about it next week.

It did but it wasn't all on Sam. I found it realistic that he gave her space after the whole thing with Shane + he was really hurt when she rejected him at the time but Mercedes thought she was doing the right thing tbh. I blame both of them but Mercedes kissed him back and didn't pull away + she is in the free and clear. Judging by Kurt's reaction when Sam walked up, I think he heard both sides of the Sam/Mercedes debate.

gleefanatic18

gleefanatic18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

It did but it wasn't all on Sam. I found it realistic that he gave her space after the whole thing with Shane + he was really hurt when she rejected him at the time but Mercedes thought she was doing the right thing tbh. I blame both of them but Mercedes kissed him back and didn't pull away + she is in the free and clear. Judging by Kurt's reaction when Sam walked up, I think he heard both sides of the Sam/Mercedes debate.

I think I need to go back and watch that part again. lol I think I missed some things

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,219 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Profound

Remember, Glee operates in real time. Heart was 2 months ago so Sam hasn't talked to Mercedes in two months!

peters206

peters206

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

Remember, Glee operates in real time. Heart was 2 months ago so Sam hasn't talked to Mercedes in two months!

True. Major things has happened since then also the Finchel engagement, Quinn's accident, Teen Jesus.

Ellaria Sand

Ellaria Sand

Snake Charmer. The Serpent's Whore.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,948 posts
It looks like Mercedes might be going with Shane to Prom, so... who knows?

peters206

peters206

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

It looks like Mercedes might be going with Shane to Prom, so... who knows?

ugh. I hope not but it's Glee. You gotten this from the promo or spoilers?
Posted Image

Gleek1978

Gleek1978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,746 posts
Ugh, Mercedes at prom with Shane, there has to be a Samcedes moment in there, lots of longing stares no doubt, why can't Glee just put them together properly!!

Marley Puckerman

Marley Puckerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts
I really hope Mercedes goes to prom with Shane. No offense to anyone, because I'm not a Mercedes hater, but I just don't like Samcedes. TBH, I prefer Fabrevans.

SamyCeDes

SamyCeDes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts
Mercedes is going to Prom with Sam. Shane will be there but with another girl. Someone from the cheerios. we also know that Sam and Mercedes share a dance at prom.

Gleek223

Gleek223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,823 posts
Anyone else notice how Mercedes said "no more songs Sam", clearly the writers picking up on things people have said as quite a few grew tired of all the songs being used for Samcedes.

I think they'll be getting together in next week's episode but I'm almost certain they will break up either before or during the season finale or over the summer because its looking more likely that Sam is a Junior.

peters206

peters206

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

POPULAR

Anyone else notice how Mercedes said "no more songs Sam", clearly the writers picking up on things people have said as quite a few grew tired of all the songs being used for Samcedes.

I think they'll be getting together in next week's episode but I'm almost certain they will break up either before or during the season finale or over the summer because its looking more likely that Sam is a Junior.

No offense, If you hate them why are you even in this thread? I liked Sam/Quinn in season 2 until she cheated but it didn't make me hate them as a couple or Quinn, I just no longer ship Quam + I like their friendship more or the little that we actually see on screen. I appreciated all of Sam's ships and Quinn's except for Finn/Quinn, either verison. I am really invested in her as a character but putting her back with Sam wouldn't even make sense, especially when she is graduating and Sam has shown zero interest in her romantically after she cheated, Santana etc + he was really hurt when she did it so why backtrack to that place. Quinn is in a different place in her life and the last thing she needs right is a love interest right now. Personally, I want her to find a great guy or girl at Yale since it looks like Puck/Quinn won't be together. I get shipping yout favorite couple even after the split up in cannon but give it a rest already. You hate Sam/Mercedes together which is cool, not everyone likes them or understands them but spreading your hate in the Sam/Mercedes kiss thread is pointless, stupid and immature.

Gleek1978

Gleek1978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,746 posts

POPULAR

Were people seriously complaining about how many Samcedes songs there is? That seems ridiculous to me, Blaine gets TONS of songs and also there was a time Santana had loads. I think Samcedes related songs are a treat!

peters206

peters206

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

Mercedes is going to Prom with Sam. Shane will be there but with another girl. Someone from the cheerios. we also know that Sam and Mercedes share a dance at prom.

I hope they do. That would be nice. :wub:

Were people seriously complaining about how many Samcedes songs there is? That seems ridiculous to me, Blaine gets TONS of songs and also there was a time Santana had loads. I think Samcedes related songs are a treat!

I didn't know they were complaining either. I didn't take that comment seriously but maybe fans were tired of the singing and it going no where maybe? At that point SM as a potential couple again was being dragged out after the "Micheal" episode. I agree I liked both of their duets and the ones they serenaded each with in Spanish Teacher but I am okay with them not getting more right now songs together right now. The writers don't have the right balance with songs/couples; they find gold and over due it. [for example, Finchel] I just don't want Mercedes song's to be 90% about Sam.

gleefanatic18

gleefanatic18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
My question is still why was it not brought up after? I felt like it went unnoticed after it happened...

She-She

She-She

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

My question is still why was it not brought up after? I felt like it went unnoticed after it happened...

I think it is going to be addressed in next episode by some of the spoilers I have heard. It seems they are getting back together then. Just like when they kissed in Michael, it didn't get addressed until the following episode. So if glee actually does show Samcedes getting together on screen and they do address the kiss, it will probably be next episode.

gleefanatic18

gleefanatic18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I think it is going to be addressed in next episode by some of the spoilers I have heard. It seems they are getting back together then. Just like when they kissed in Michael, it didn't get addressed until the following episode. So if glee actually does show Samcedes getting together on screen and they do address the kiss, it will probably be next episode.

Oh ok, cool! As long as it gets addressed sometime soon I'll be good lol

Suzanne Warren

Suzanne Warren

swiiirl, swiirl

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,480 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Username
I LOVE YOU SAM EVANS! <3
.....that is all

actually changed my mind no its not :). I thought it was nice of Sam to show her how awesome she is. But i cant help but wonder what hed been planning to do with that video before she exposed her lack of confidence ^_^. I hope this gets adressed in the next episode because i hate it when they leave things hanging for more than that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids