Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Things You Noticed In 'Sectionals'

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

SingingFool

SingingFool

Lea Michele, if she gained weight and were 5 years older

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

So i watched it again (Ok...several times...) and I noticed after Rachel sings "Don't Rain on My Parade" and introduces the Glee kids, you see Puck and Finn in the background on the top step, but then they back away from her, and they're further off walking toward that step...

jaymcb

jaymcb

"Now they are all looking for a Lea Michele type"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,655 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009
QUOTE (SingingFool @ Mar 27 2010, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i watched it again (Ok...several times...) and I noticed after Rachel sings "Don't Rain on My Parade" and introduces the Glee kids, you see Puck and Finn in the background on the top step, but then they back away from her, and they're further off walking toward that step...

The edited leaves a lot to be desired.

You can also see in a long shot Rachel's eye roll at the guy wiping a tear away from his eye caused the deaf kids, than the next shot is the close up of Rachel giving the eye roll of disgust.

loulouthesweet

loulouthesweet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
One thing I noticed, (and me, being an avid Kurt/Puck fan, this made me very happy smile.gif) was that when Emma is on the phone with Will, and while Artie is ramming himself into the wall, you see someone tug at Kurt's hair, and Kurt spins and points at the person behind Emma's head. And when she moves, you see that it's Puck. Pulling pigtails, don't you think? smile.gif

AnneBoleyn

AnneBoleyn

Kurtsie pride

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
QUOTE (loulouthesweet @ Mar 27 2010, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing I noticed, (and me, being an avid Kurt/Puck fan, this made me very happy smile.gif) was that when Emma is on the phone with Will, and while Artie is ramming himself into the wall, you see someone tug at Kurt's hair, and Kurt spins and points at the person behind Emma's head. And when she moves, you see that it's Puck. Pulling pigtails, don't you think? smile.gif

There was much squeeing over it. I'm squeeing right now, just at the memory of it *sigh*. Further analysis indicates that Puck was flipping dearest Kurt's ear and the death glares he was sending... loved it.

Thanks for pointing this out. You made me happy.

BerryFabulous

BerryFabulous

Break a leg. I love you. I'm forever yours, faithfully.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, I'm too lazy to go through all of the pages. tongue.gif But anyway, Rachel has a band-aid on her leg during "Don't Rain On My Parade." My friend actually noticed it first, and it took a few times of watching it to finally find it.

DCD

DCD

Oh I wish that I was Jessie's Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Mike and Matt were just watching the fight between Finn/Puck before Will came in. I found that kinda funny - and sad :S

Tenor-tastic

Tenor-tastic

The magic's in the music and the music's in me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Puck kept on poking Kurt in the Sectionals waiting room.

Aussie Gleek

Aussie Gleek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
i was surprised Will not confronting Quinn about her and Terri lying to him about the baby

TheOfficalGleek

TheOfficalGleek

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
When Emma was on the phone with Mr. Schue suring sctionals Rachel is leaning against the wall with her head on the wall and she looks like shes crying and Artie is ramming herself into the wall... the other characters have really funny reactions to but im to lazy to go find them

seriously?

seriously?

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
QUOTE (RandomPerson3 @ Dec 10 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Puck broke the first rule! He talked about...you know. >_>

voldemort? wink.gif

mariekoukie6661

mariekoukie6661

Captain Care-Bear: Do-Its

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,887 posts
Am I the only one who notice that when Rachel was singing Don't rain on my parade, the black guy on the left side at 25:31 I think, he said "wow" as if he didn'T believe it?! Too lazy to go through all the pa

Marley Puckerman

Marley Puckerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
Okay, so me and my friend did a project on Tay Sach's for our Biology class, and that was when I realized something. Rachel says something along the lines of, "The baby was completely fine, but it was still pretty scary." However, kids with Tay Sach's usually die around the age of five, and they're not "completely fine." They lose development skills, and they're usually mentally retarded, have seizures, vision loss, hearing loss, paralysis, and dementia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids