• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Adri.Oana

Adri.Oana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Tongue Tied - I love it! Is such a happy song and I also love the arrangement. 9/10

It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Great job from Lea again. I really wanted to see a Rachel solo at Nationals. Not really my favourite Lea solo but it's really great. I think they could have picked a more powerful song. 8.5/10

Paradise By The Dashboard Light - I love the arrangement. I'm glad that we can hear many voices in this one and I'm sure it will be a great performance. 8.5/10

Starships - I don't really like this song. And it's definitely not a good choice for Nationals.. 6/10

Pinball Wizard - I miss hearing Jesse St. James.. 6.5/10

Edge Of Glory - I gotta say I prefer the original. I like the verses but the chorus kind of ruins it for me. It should have been more powerful. But I'm happy that Quinn and Tina get to sing :) 8/10

We Are The Champions - Amazing group number! Lea really kills this! And I always love a group number that involves so many singers. Deifinitely one of the best group numbers Glee has ever done. 9.5/10

yopla

yopla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Can't believe I'm the only one to think that "We are the champions" is not a good cover at all.
The best on this cover, as always, is lea michele. She killed it.
And while I think cory has nice voice, he doesn't sound good here : not enough range. Same thing for dianna agron and yeah even ....chris (which is a surprise for me because I love his voice but apparently not in that kind of song).
Maybe I'm biased and I'm saying because for me, Queen is untouchable, and Freddy Mercury was a god.

Is Mark Sailing sing on WATC ? can't hear him.

Not a fan of Lady gaga (but love their cover of bad romance) so edge of glory is not my cup of tea: will see the performance.

Loved It's All Coming Back To Me Now and Paradise By The Dashboard Light

Emily Stark

Emily Stark

barely legal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
really liked all the songs..but Starships is not a Nationals championship-worthy song..Jesse St. James should have picked better songs :lol:

Beck

Beck

distracting me

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,626 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Username
my rankings:
1)Its all coming back to me now
2)We are the champions
3)Paradise
4)Pinball Wizard
5)Tounge tied
6)Edge of glory
7)Starships

there all great

mysticgirl916

mysticgirl916

Matthew Morrison Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009

really liked all the songs..but Starships is not a Nationals championship-worthy song..Jesse St. James should have picked better songs :lol:

The performance was good (I saw the video sneak peek), but it's nowhere near as epic for VA as their BoRhap in S1. I'm most looking forward to seeing ND's performances, especially Paradise

Emily Stark

Emily Stark

barely legal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

The performance was good (I saw the video sneak peek), but it's nowhere near as epic for VA as their BoRhap in S1. I'm most looking forward to seeing ND's performances, especially Paradise

I know..I was kinda expecting more than Starships..I mean, if VA have picked an epic song like Bohemian Rhapsody just for Regionals..then why not have something more epic for Nationals right?...in this case, I would have preferred them performing Bohemian Rhapsody on Nationals :lol:

londongirl

londongirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,863 posts
Paradise is awesome! Damn, didn't know Lea could sing rock! She's fierce on this! Also love that so many different people are singing. I have high hopes for this performance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users