Rate "Nationals" & Official Pre-Show / Show Discussion

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "Nationals" & Official Pre-Show / Show Discussion (108 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate the episode

1. Voted One of the best episodes ever! (75 votes [69.44%])

Percentage of vote: 69.44%

2. Amazing, great episode. (19 votes [17.59%])

Percentage of vote: 17.59%

3. It was good. (5 votes [4.63%])

Percentage of vote: 4.63%

4. It was okay, disappointing. (4 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

5. Voted It was bad. (4 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

6. One of the worst episodes ever! (1 votes [0.93%])

Percentage of vote: 0.93%

Vote Guests cannot vote

harrypottergleeks

harrypottergleeks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
THESE EPISODES WERE SOO AMAZING, IM FORCED TO TYPE IN CAPS LOCK. ANYWAY, i just loved everything. Ive almost loved every episode of glee, but these two were especially stand outs. The acting. just everything. Pbtdl was by far the best performance this season and it gave me a mix of "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "anyway you want it/ lovin touchin squeezin". anyway, yeah. it was just amazing. the only problem i had was that the writing was quite mediocre in the nationals episode, but whatevs. i loved it.

Gleekster 414

Gleekster 414

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts
I have to agree with most everyone here. I thought both shows the other night were amazing!!

This is the Glee that I fell in love with. This is the show that I wanted to watch and re-watch.

Very, very nice full circle to the first season. Love how they focused on the core cast (as they should as we head to the final ep).

Welcome back Puck! His scene's with Bieste moved me and that hasn't happened on this show in a long time.

"Paradise" was epic. Loved that Will got his due respect and honors. Great, great show....

xolilash14xo

xolilash14xo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
I agree with mostly everyone, best episodes of season 3! I Loved all the finchel scenes and the performances:) I loved the Puck and Coach BEiste storyline and i loved their version of Mean. I thought it both episodes were brilliantly written and the actors and actress were perfect in both the episodes. Even jesse was likable in Nationals!

Phylos

Phylos

PhyloS

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts
  • GFA '12: Smartest
Loved the intro again :P
Lol expository xD
"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT" Ok I love Sugar again.
"Unique is being handed the key of the city by Rahm Emmanuel", "my blanket and pillow fell on the pool, DISASTER". Lol this episode is not just epic, it's hilarious.
Rehearsing, this is indeed nice.
Oooh Rachel and Jesse and then Finn and Jesse. ADFEKJFKJD I CAN'T WITH HOW MUCH AWESOME. (Not gonna lie, I rewatched Finn and Jesse's little exchange 10 times, there was something really great about it that I can't quite place, other than they both were fantastic in those few seconds).
Oh the magical cheerios are back, well I don't hate them this time.
Paradise was perfect, nuff said. One of the few performances 10/10 the show has made. They were the wall of sound Schue mentioned in "Audition".
Pinball Wizard was outstanding, Starships not nearly as much.
...I WANT THE STARLIGHT EXPRESS KIDS TO WIN!
Interesting what Carmen said about Jesse's (or should I say the Groff's?) voice.
Awww so cute :)
ew, that pamphlet ruined a so far perfect episode. That issue should have been resolved off-screen, it should have never been even an issue...
...and it continues after the random Figgins/Finchel scene.
The third Reich teacher came back, I love her.
Oh the drummer talked, now we only have the guitarist left... wait, why does he like Will?
So the guy who gave up on Broadway teaches them to dream?
We are the champions was pretty great too.

Such a great episode, up there with Sectionals or Journey.

LCT1000

LCT1000

Being a part of something special makes you special

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nationals was amazing!!!!!!! OFFICIALLY MY FAVOURITE EPISODE EVER!!!!! I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!!!! I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY BETTER THAN NEW YORK!!!!! ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW WAS AMAZING!!!! SO HAPPY CARMEN SHOWED UP!!!!!! PARADISE IS INCREDIBLE TOO :) I WANT TO GO WATCH IT AGAIN LOL. I THINK I WILL LOL, hehehehehehehe :)

Sara2009

Sara2009

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight
Personally, I thought Emma's pamphlet was hilarious. That whole story line was definitely tedious, though. I'm so glad it's over.

Jenzzyuk

Jenzzyuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,384 posts
I totally Loved this episode , I am so ever so Glad that New Directions have finally won Nationals and I totally loved it that Will Won Teacher of the Year.

Gleefan123

Gleefan123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am so happy that they finally won nationals. It was epic!

Madison McCarthy

Madison McCarthy

Winning karaoke since 3 years old

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts
  • GFA '14: Mod Spotlight

I love how when Quinn is doubting herself Tina says "You're better than you think you are" Which is something that Rachel has also said to Quinn.

It is a nice parallel.

Dr. Choiceofluthien

Dr. Choiceofluthien

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight

This is one of the non-season 1 episodes I can easily watch again and again. It's pretty much perfect. And I could post so many gifs...

Writing was spot on. Songs and choreography amazing.

This episode was three years in the making and the writers and cast did it justice.

You were wanting them to win so bad...to finally win at something.

Them arriving back at the school to be celebrated for once...Will winning teacher of the year. It was also just so perfect. I could keep listing other parts: Rachel giving autograph, Wemma scene, Brittana kiss, etc...

And love seeing Jesse St James back, especially now there is no more Finchel (RIP Cory). Lea and Jon have such great chemistry and the St Berry fan in me sighed a bit at his reaction to Rachel's solo. And of course when he went and spoke to Carbon T--surprising and great character redemption for him. :clap:

jesse_and_rach_3.gif

And of course, Finchel :wub: :wub: :wub:

finchel-kiss.gif-4r.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users