Photo

Will/Emma Rushed

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

KurtBlaine4Ever

KurtBlaine4Ever

The show must go all over the place, or something.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,259 posts
Okay, I am getting pissed off if they made that big of a deal of Emma`s V-Card. They showed like two seconds.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts

Okay, I am getting pissed off if they made that big of a deal of Emma`s V-Card. They showed like two seconds.

Well she was ready, they had sex. They had an aftermath conversation and I couldn't be happier. It's not like it all happened off screen. We saw things and aside from that this just plants the lovely seed they have foreshadowed for Wemma this season.

Next season I fully expect Emma pregnant.

Beck

Beck

distracting me

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,614 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Username
honestly it was pretty much on level with what they showed of finchel and klaines first times

KurtBlaine4Ever

KurtBlaine4Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,259 posts
why did sue have to cut off that kiss.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts

I was not bothered Wemma showed more than enough affection in the episode and again they had sex. :D

Also this was not rushed oh no this was LONG overdue.

KurtBlaine4Ever

KurtBlaine4Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,259 posts
u got that right.

we need wemma babies. they can be props. jk

Sara2009

Sara2009

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight
I'm just glad the story line was resolved finally.

mysticgirl916

mysticgirl916

Matthew Morrison Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009

POPULAR

I'm happy Emma made the first move, the pamphlet to say she was ready was so cute

Minion

Minion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
I always thought that this was going to be off-screen since it didn't happend in The First Time. But I loved how Emma tell Will that she was ready

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts

I always thought that this was going to be off-screen since it didn't happend in The First Time. But I loved how Emma tell Will that she was ready

Agree but they wouldn't do it off screen, its been building for 3 years. Emma needed to make the first move and I couldn't be happier. Plus the aftermath scene was amazing as well.

Blaine Anderson

Blaine Anderson

Ridiculous

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,576 posts
I liked the callback to "Like a Virgin" when Will spun Emma around.

Sara2009

Sara2009

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight
I know it was kind of off-putting that it was prompted by Will winning Nationals, but I didn't mind it too much. Given Emma's obvious hang-ups, I'm sure she wouldn't have told Will she was ready if she truly wasn't.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts

I know it was kind of off-putting that it was prompted by Will winning Nationals, but I didn't mind it too much. Given Emma's obvious hang-ups, I'm sure she wouldn't have told Will she was ready if she truly wasn't.

Emma was the one that initiated it, with the pamphlet. Which was perfect for them.

I loved that Sue could tell she was no longer a virgin.

Chanandler Bong

Chanandler Bong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,654 posts
I loved it.

I am on such a buzz from the beauty of these to episodes that I was so happy for them.
I even want to cry for Klaine in the promo this is how happy this ep made me feel.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
She also said that it was as much for her as it was for me, and she CLEARLY enjoyed it so... yeah.

Lauren

Lauren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts
Not a fan, but glad it was such a non issue. I've been vocal about hating the storyline and it's implications so glad it wasn't presented as Will 'curing' her, that Emma got to make the decision and that it wasn't on their wedding night. So best of a bad storyline.

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,091 posts
They wasted a golden opportunity to inter-cut Will/Emma's first time with ND performing 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light'. They could have hinted at Will/Emma having sex the night before Nationals, then had Will/Emma in the audience together, both having flashbacks to doing the deed. It could have been a fabulous throwback to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' inter-cut with Quinn giving birth.

prgirl_cesca

prgirl_cesca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I'm glad they did it the way they did. They're adults, they're mature, Emma didn't want it to be a 'big deal' and it wasn't. It was the perfect moment. It wasn't some teenagers having the big dramatic build up.

Cadiva

Cadiva

Smurfette

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts
  • GFA '14: Mod Spotlight
I thought it was perfectly done, as an aside to the main storyline, casually and beautifully initiated by Emma and not made a huge deal out of, other than that it was comfortable and natural, as it should be.

bejt

bejt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts
I was surprised but I did foresee they would 'glee' it and not be predictable and wait for the wedding... so they get points for that

like the song or not (not)- I just feel we should have gotten something a little slower
yes there were couple of hints to past scenes- but ok they chose 'like a virgin' - will hovering over her would have been way hotter that that jump- I mean still it is her first time...
and I"m sorry I did not like that night gown- there is a fine line between character and a pulling a joke- that was my cringe moment for that ep

that was annoying- after all that rushed scene- at least give us something...
but that scene was amazing!
I liked that he thanked her
I actually expect will to go back to the pilot and thank her for pushing him in the pilot
that would have established emma's role (and rightfully so) of really steering this whole thing

Jayma said couple of times she was nervous about the scene I just have to wonder if that played any part of them cutting the scene like that (considering Eric Stolz was the director- and he is know to really listen and study the actors he's working with) even though she did pull some amazing hot scenes in the past...

They wasted a golden opportunity to inter-cut Will/Emma's first time with ND performing 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light'. They could have hinted at Will/Emma having sex the night before Nationals, then had Will/Emma in the audience together, both having flashbacks to doing the deed. It could have been a fabulous throwback to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' inter-cut with Quinn giving birth.

yes when i heard that song- I thought of it too
flashback idea is good - a bit of a problem since it was NATIONALS

I just didn't think that song fit (didn't really feel like hearing Rachel in the background for that)
seriously is it too much to ask for a wemma duet in this show...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users