Photo

Seeds planted for Season 4 in the 2 hour episode...

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Merry

Merry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts
Bones sort of had two pregnancy story lines. One of the beta couples married and had a kid...and then the actress playing Bones was pregnant in real life and they worked the pregnancy into the story. Now the stories weren't at the exact same time but close enough. It worked...or at least it did for me.

Crazyhair

Crazyhair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I seen someone mention Sebastian transferring..I sure hope not lol have we seen anything than would make us think he could?

I'm really on the fence with Unique joining ND...i just dont know how I feel about that yet.

ptran6868

ptran6868

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

I seen someone mention Sebastian transferring..I sure hope not lol have we seen anything than would make us think he could?

We don't need to. He's always interested in Blaine, and his aggressive approach turned people/Blaine off. Now that he knows Blaine's in a long-distance relationship with Kurt, he may decide that he has a chance, so continue to persue Blaine. But this time, same goal, different approach. Who knows.

ap123

ap123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
I think Sue is going to miscarry.

mgawsmestevan

mgawsmestevan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

We don't need to. He's always interested in Blaine, and his aggressive approach turned people/Blaine off. Now that he knows Blaine's in a long-distance relationship with Kurt, he may decide that he has a chance, so continue to persue Blaine. But this time, same goal, different approach. Who knows.

But he had somewhat of a redemption arc the last time we saw him, so I don't think he'll transfer right away (until The Warblers lose). Besides New Directions will need competition for Sectionals and Regionals, so I don't see Sebastian or Harmony transferring at the beginning of the season. We need some sort of foil for the new kids to overcome, they are the reigning champions so they need to defend their title.

As for Unique transferring, I see that happening at the beginning of the season, because Ryan has always shown an interest in Alex on the Glee Project. Whether I like him or not, he'll probably transfer. Especially since they made it painfully obvious in the episode.

Santtany

Santtany

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
And the girl who wanted Rachel to sign her yearbook is possibly going to be the next Rachel Berry in season 4 and season to come ;). Did anyone else notice this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users