Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Three album artwork

Glee: The Music The Complete Season Three album artwork album cover

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

nitroblu

nitroblu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

In celebration of the New Direction's 1st win at Nationals (predictable but still ever so satisfying), I'm releasing my album artwork early for unofficial "Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Three" albums. Based on what's happened for season 2, I highly doubt Glee will be releasing an official complete album for season 3 :(, but if you're like me and prefer the entire season album, then you'll probably need some album artwork to go with the songs ;).

Like my previous release for season 2, album covers are 600 x 600 px. I was hoping that FOX was going to take some promo pics of the recurring guests, mainly Overstreet and Lengies, so that I could also include Morrison and Lynch and still achieve a balanced look. If they do release new promo pics for season 3 around the season finale (unlikely I know, but still hoping!), I'll update the covers.

Anyway, for those that prefer something similar to "The Complete Season One":
Posted Image

And for those that prefer full colour:
Posted Image

And new this time, for those that prefer something a bit more posterized (I think it actually better resembles the style from "The Complete Season One" than the first version):
Posted Image

So what do you guys think? Personally, I can't decide whether I like 1 or 3. Help me decide! Hope you enjoy them!

Mr_GaGa_

Mr_GaGa_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
Thanks for the Artwork. Looks really good. I believe the third one is the best. :)

nitroblu

nitroblu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Updated all 3 versions with some colour revisions.

I agree Mr_GaGa_, I'm liking the 3rd one more and more

onataria

onataria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
Could you make a version that has Sam in it? Taking out Blaine? Please?

RonRebel

RonRebel

You know I will always love you the most

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

are you going to be making one for season 4??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Three, album artwork, album cover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids