Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Who's Tuning Out From Now On?

And Whos Staying with Glee?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

Good-bye, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,003 posts

I'll be watching. I'd feel weird not doing so, and even if I were to swear off the show, I'd still end up watching it anyway.

Jon Groff is currently a regular on a show called Boss. Due to this, New York being full of Jesse seems unlikely. Finn and Rachel are going to get back together either way.

After the finale, I'm not overly enthusiastic about next season, but I'm sure I will be eventually.

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,812 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer

I'll be watching. I'd feel weird not doing so, and even if I were to swear off the show, I'd still end up watching it anyway.

Jon Groff is currently a regular on a show called Boss. Due to this, New York being full of Jesse seems unlikely. Finn and Rachel are going to get back together either way.

After the finale, I'm not overly enthusiastic about next season, but I'm sure I will be eventually.

I meant guys LIKE Jesse......

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 32,679 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Singer

In different cities. I HATED watching them single. And New York will probably be full of Jesses.

So Finchel being endgame depends on Rachel never meeting other interesting guys? That's quite sad.

Jovie the Elf

Jovie the Elf

SON OF A NUTCRACKER

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,044 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Original
  • GFA '13: Most Perverted
I think it'll be interesting, and I'm curious to see if I'll like Finchel better after they've both matured. Both of them have been sheltered, relatively pampered suburban kids since now. Yes, they were bullied in school but at home they've had tons of support from family and friends. The army definitely hardens people and forces them to grow up and living in New York surrounded by hundreds of cuththroat budding starlets will certainly change both Rachel and Finn and I believe it will be for the better.

The thing is with this finale, as mucked up as it is, it's making people interested in seeing what's going to happen to the characters, because nobody knows anything now and tbh, that's how I feel a TV show should be. I watch two other two shows aside from Glee, and OUAT had the curse starting all over and again and Smash had my favorite character attempt to kill herself, and that's literally yanking me back into it and wanting everything to start immediately. I never thought Glee could do that, but somehow they managed to last night.

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I'm actually a bit confused. It sounds like the regulars who have "left" will be showing up often enough or maybe even full time and they still need to add a whole bunch of new characters of Glee Club. Juggling all the characters hasn't exactly been a forté of the Glee writers so far... I've seen this end up really bad in other stories.

Romy

Romy

This hag is the property of Peggy

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,413 posts
  • GFA '13: Mod Spotlight

Once a Gleek, always a Gleek. I'm staying

Indeed, I can say whatever I want (about not watching if Cory OR Lea aren't there anymore) but I enjoy all the other non-finchel scenes way too much to ever stop watching Glee. I can't imagine knowing that there are new episodes and not watch them.

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

You are a beautiful idiot

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,049 posts
  • GFA '12: Friendliest
Like I said before, I'll hold my judgement until I see the first few episodes of season 4. I'll probably like it anyway so I'm assuming I'll just keep on watching.

Marley Rose

Marley Rose

MY BABY

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,362 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Poster
  • GFA '14: Biggest Gleek
I love Glee, I loved Season 3, I can't wait for more. Bring on Season 4!

I’m not interested in a lot of drama. I’ve honestly had enough.... and I never thought I’d say this.

You've had enough drama? What drama? Finchel literally just spent 21 and 3/4 episodes very happily together, even nearly getting marred. They got a freaking engagement storyline. They kissed like every episode.

Finchel is endgame. Bet on it. This was a necessary development.

alittlebee3

alittlebee3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
No matter what I think I would watch Glee next season but, I wouldn't have been as bothered with it had all my favourites left. As they seem to be staying for parts of S4 I will definitely be watching especially as they've left so many open doors for S4!

Phylos

Phylos

PhyloS

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts
  • GFA '12: Smartest
I can't stop watching. @.@

Jovie the Elf

Jovie the Elf

SON OF A NUTCRACKER

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,044 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Original
  • GFA '13: Most Perverted

POPULAR

I can't stop watching. @.@

There's pills for that

Posted Image

sephyr

sephyr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I'm reserving judgement for the first few episodes of the season. I am excited to see what happens.

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

Good-bye, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,003 posts

I meant guys LIKE Jesse......

Ah, okay. Missed the s on the end.

I like that they've managed to get people invested in this again: I mean, look at the amount of people who say they're suddenly interested in the Finchel story, myself being one of them. The writers did something right with that cliffhanger, and I think that's an indicator that there might even be more interest in the coming season than this one. (I guess I should start calling season three "the last season" soon.)

Marley Rose

Marley Rose

MY BABY

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,362 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Poster
  • GFA '14: Biggest Gleek

POPULAR

I hope the only ones who tune out are the ones who complain about every episode, every other storyline, etc.

This forum will be better off without them, and they will probably be happier too without the "negative, ruined Glee" in their life. Seriously, some people act like Glee is torturous, just stop watching.

Gleek1978

Gleek1978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,038 posts

I hope the only ones who tune out are the ones who complain about every episode, every other storyline, etc.

This forum will be better off without them, and they will probably be happier too without the "negative, ruined Glee" in their life. Seriously, some people act like Glee is torturous, just stop watching.

Preach!

AoiTsukikage

AoiTsukikage

believe that you're unstoppable

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts
I will definitely still be tuning in, if only to see where all of this is going. I think the ending was in equal measures polarizing and brilliant, because obviously by leaving so many characters with open futures (Finn, Kurt, somewhat-Santana, and Puck because his pool-cleaning was never references again last night) either people will tune in to see what's going to happen, or they'll be so angry at the little resolution people like Kurt got and swear off of it.

So the writers definitely took a risk. More controversial than having Finn/Kurt/Rachel all happily off to NY? Definitely. More effective?
...we'll see.

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,812 posts

I love Glee, I loved Season 3, I can't wait for more. Bring on Season 4!

You've had enough drama? What drama? Finchel literally just spent 21 and 3/4 episodes very happily together, even nearly getting marred. They got a freaking engagement storyline. They kissed like every episode.

Finchel is endgame. Bet on it. This was a necessary development.

All the S1 and S2 drama.

Ygritte

Ygritte

Lor menari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts
Yes I will continue to obsessively watch every episode about 5 times.

I want to say I'll only watch as long as chord returns but I know that whatever happens I'll still watch it :)

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,812 posts
I’d say I’d wait until they get back together, but since they’ll probably just break them up again....

Cadiva

Cadiva

Smurfette

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts
  • GFA '14: Mod Spotlight
As I've said before, I'll stop watching the day it stops entertaining me, not the day a particular character leaves or a particular story line gets followed or doesn't get followed. It still entertains me, I'll still watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids