Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Glee Fall Promo

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Emily Stark

Emily Stark

barely legal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

No new scenes, only hints for Season 4 storylines :)

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
So from this.. who stays and goes is going to be known in the premiere most likely plus we know some stuff. I am sure we will find out way before then whom is going to be on the show on a regular basis and whom will be a guest star.

Where is the wedding means most likely wedding planning towards the wedding in
November and the baby storyline is coming IMO. After they get married they need a storyline for the rest of the season. Emma getting pregnant early on will set up thebirth in the finale. Not just that but she wouldn't show during the wedding in November.

Sue's baby is in September, according to Jane Lynch.

KurtBlaine4Ever

KurtBlaine4Ever

The show must go all over the place, or something.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,966 posts
Not much. I do think its rather silly for Sue to have a child. But, oh well.

I can`t wait for the real promos come late August or so.

Cadiva

Cadiva

Smurfette

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts
  • GFA '14: Mod Spotlight

Not much. I do think its rather silly for Sue to have a child. But, oh well.

Why? Or are you making the assumption that Sue Sylvester is the same age as Jane Lynch and therefore shouldn't be having children, as I don't believe they've ever officially given an age for her character.

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Profound
I'm dying to know Glee's fall schedule. There might be several bumps in the road.

Thursdays
("The X Factor" / "Glee")
October 11 - Vice presidential debate
October 18 - NLCS Game #4
October 25 - World Series Game #2
November 1 - World Series Game #7 (if necessary)
source

Last Year X-Factor debuted on September 21st but they had a month of 2 hour shows. I thought they wanted to air Glee with a few hiatuses as possible but there will be 3/4 weeks in October where Fox will be airing something else.

Also, 10/25 and 11/1 are 2 of the 4 November sweeps dates. I thought Glee would want to air both the Britney Spears tribute and the Wemma wedding in November sweeps so that leaves only 11/8 & 11/15 which might be the two episodes following a month long hiatus!

WarblerWes

WarblerWes

Fearlessly and forever

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts
  • GFA '13: Friendliest
Seriously, why can't they find a timeslot where they can play the episodes consistently without having to take break after break?

Is this just an American thing?

wood-u-like-2-no

wood-u-like-2-no

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Seriously, why can't they find a timeslot where they can play the episodes consistently without having to take break after break?

Simple answer - money. FOX and any North American network will air whatever will draw the largest audience, because that will also up the amount of advertising revenue during that time-slot. That's why commercials during the Superbowl are almost as big a deal as the game itself. Sports in North America will always trump regularly scheduled programs because they draw a much larger audience in all demographics. After that they start going down the scale of which programs and/or coverage will attract the largest audience and when exactly that will happen. It's just business.

Chanandler Bong

Chanandler Bong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts
Could they start Glee early? And get 4-6 episodes out of the way before taking a 3-4 week Hiatus. That wouldn't be toooooo bad.

Last year was madness 3 weeks, break, 3 weeks, break, 3 weeks, break, 5 weeks, long break! and then they finally fixed their shit.

Gleek223

Gleek223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,823 posts

I'm dying to know Glee's fall schedule. There might be several bumps in the road.

Thursdays
("The X Factor" / "Glee")
October 18 - NLCS Game #4
October 25 - World Series Game #2
November 1 - World Series Game #7 (if necessary)
source

Last Year X-Factor debuted on September 21st but they had a month of 2 hour shows. I thought they wanted to air Glee with a few hiatuses as possible but there will be 3/4 weeks in October where Fox will be airing something else.

Also, 10/25 and 11/1 are 2 of the 4 November sweeps dates. I thought Glee would want to air both the Britney Spears tribute and the Wemma wedding in November sweeps so that leaves only 11/8 & 11/15 which might be the two episodes following a month long hiatus!

There is no way Glee will start season 4 in late October/early November. I'm certain season 4 will start in September as always.

Rachel Hudson

Rachel Hudson

I love you, Cory.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 34,961 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer

Could they start Glee early? And get 4-6 episodes out of the way before taking a 3-4 week Hiatus. That wouldn't be toooooo bad.

Last year was madness 3 weeks, break, 3 weeks, break, 3 weeks, break, 5 weeks, long break! and then they finally fixed their shit.

There were too many hiatuses, which I think was part of what to blame for the bad ratings.

At least Finchel made a brief appearance.

That Don Guy

That Don Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Thursdays

I don't see Fox dropping either X Factor or Glee for a debate between vice-presidential candidates. Expect there to be commercials saying that the debate will be on Fox News Channel, but that's it.

Sort of. Fox has the rights to some of the major baseball league's post-season, including the World Series, so all nights are affected in the last two weeks in October. Each of the major networks has one station per area; there's no equivalent of BBC being able to move a BBC1 show to BBC2 if BBC1 had a major sporting event that night.

As for the other breaks, that's just the nature of how TV usually works in the USA. Glee still works on the "traditional" schedule; start new episodes in September, and end in May, with repeats during the summer. However, with 22 new episodes a season and 52 weeks in which to show them, that means either a number of breaks or a lot of repeats.

Thunderclap

Thunderclap

I believe, I will, I take it, I have it, I thank u, I forgive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Why? Or are you making the assumption that Sue Sylvester is the same age as Jane Lynch and therefore shouldn't be having children, as I don't believe they've ever officially given an age for her character.

Episode 2, she said she was on the strike team for Noreiga's ouster. Thats late 80s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids