Photo

Was Kurt too hard on Blaine?

62 replies to this topic

Poll: Klaine Tonight Poll. (113 member(s) have cast votes)

Was Kurt to hard on Blaine?

1. Yes, he should let him talk. It`s not just about trust ( Blaine forgave him for texting). (20 votes [17.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.70%

2. Voted No, he did cheat and should give him more time. (89 votes [78.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 78.76%

3. Its still too early for me to tell. (4 votes [3.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote

KurtBlaine4Ever

KurtBlaine4Ever

The show must go all over the place, or something.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,259 posts
vote.

Sam Evans

Sam Evans

counting to fifteen

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 51,427 posts
  • GFA '12: Best Gay
  • GFA '13: Favorite Mod/Admin
  • GFA '14: Biggest Sam Stan
  • GFA '15: Most Perverted
As much as I love Blaine... not really? I felt awful for Blaine obviously but I could see where Kurt was coming from. He'd heard as much as he needed to, he's not interested in having a relationship with someone he can't trust, and he's not ready for a conversation. I can understand that, so I don't think he was too hard on him at all.

Cassie July

Cassie July

HBIC

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts
  • GFA '15: Most Original
Kurt is still hurt. If he's hurt then is ok he still doesn't want to talk about it.

Hephaistion93

Hephaistion93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
When Kurt cheated emotionally with Chandler, that was a break in trust for Blaine too but he forgave Kurt and now Kurt is saying that no matter what happened, he can't trust Blaine.

I also highly doubt he slept with Eli. He wouldn't have said "You don't know what happened" just to tell Kurt how amazing the sex with Eli was.

cendrillia

cendrillia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Nope. Very realistic. Not Blaine's best move to lead with "let me tell you about my hook up" even if it was to say it didn't mean anything. I found Kurt's reaction to be right on target since it's the first time he's seen Blaine. Distance makes these issues seem "smaller" but actually seeing him face to face brought it all up to the surface again.

The first Klaine scene with Finchel was extremely awkward to watch - so realistic and great acting by the 4 of them.

NastNP

NastNP

SAVE ME, BARRY!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
No, its totally understandable. He just said the truth about his feelings.

Beck

Beck

distracting me

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,619 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Username
NO

Sam Evans

Sam Evans

counting to fifteen

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 51,427 posts
  • GFA '12: Best Gay
  • GFA '13: Favorite Mod/Admin
  • GFA '14: Biggest Sam Stan
  • GFA '15: Most Perverted

POPULAR

When Kurt cheated emotionally with Chandler, that was a break in trust for Blaine too but he forgave Kurt and now Kurt is saying that no matter what happened, he can't trust Blaine.

I also highly doubt he slept with Eli. He wouldn't have said "You don't know what happened" just to tell Kurt how amazing the sex with Eli was.

He said that he "hooked up" and that he was "with someone," both of which are common euphemisms for sex that certainly wouldn't be used if he hadn't had sex with Eli. If he had done something else I'm sure that's something he would have said immediately while defending himself after first confessing he cheated.

Regardless of if Kurt "emotionally cheated" it's safe to say Blaine was actually with someone else. It will take some serious time to get over that, perhaps especially since they were each other's firsts.

General Schuester

General Schuester

Captain of Team Will

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,480 posts
Hell no, not at all. If anything he was too nice.

I personally would have just given the person whom cheated on me the finger and move on.

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

top bins

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,703 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Poster
  • GFA '14: Biggest Gleek
  • GFA '15: Most Positive

POPULAR

No. Kurt obviously went to Ohio thinking things would go differently (didn't he even say he wanted/needed to see Blaine?) but when actually confronted with the issue you could tell he was still very shaken up by it and still clearly hurting. It's not like he came with a vendetta to attack Blaine; he thought he could handle seeing him and the reaction he ended up having was genuine.

Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Winter is coming

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,317 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Kurt Stan
No I don't think he was too harsh it was an extremely human and realistic reaction. Kurt went with the intention to talk to Blaine and get some closure but when he physically saw him it hurt too much. Blaine cheated and broke his trust and I think Kurt has the right to be angry and upset. In fact I thought he wasn't harsh enough. They were extremely awkward around eachother and I thought it was very well acted by both Chris and Darren.

KurtBurtFan22

KurtBurtFan22

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,608 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Artist
  • GFA '14: Best Artist
  • GFA '15: Best Artist
All I know is that was hard to watch. Of course, Kurt had every right to say what he said. Blaine hurt him.

However, I just love the two of them so much, I want them back together. lol

seriously, can something happen that Kurt can feel like he can trust Blaine again? soon, please!!!

IforgotitsMillie

IforgotitsMillie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
Whatever I am just glad they broke up..

Kurt has every right to be upset so no I don't think he was too hard. Blaine was wrong to cheat and he needs to grow up and be more independent if all it takes is his bf to leave for a few months and he cheats.

The only I cared about was Darren's acting- he is getting better and becoming more subtle for camera. I am very proud of him. Also Blaine needs a new love interest. It really pains me that Sebastian is not getting all up on that.

Glee'El

Glee'El

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,235 posts

He said that he "hooked up" and that he was "with someone," both of which are common euphemisms for sex that certainly wouldn't be used if he hadn't had sex with Eli. If he had done something else I'm sure that's something he would have said immediately while defending himself after first confessing he cheated.

Regardless of if Kurt "emotionally cheated" it's safe to say Blaine was actually with someone else. It will take some serious time to get over that, perhaps especially since they were each other's firsts.

But why would Blaine say that Kurt didn't know what happened if they had sex? Something else happened. Maybe all they did was kiss. We won't know until next week I believe. Maybe Blaine chickened out at the last moment and couldn't go through with it?.

Yet I'm with Hephaistion93 on this one. That was an odd thing to say for Blaine.

Trewster

Trewster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts
Nope, he cheated. I know if I was in that situation, that would any chance of getting back together. I suppose after awhile, I would let the person apologize. As far as I'm concerned, Kurt doesn't owe Blaine anything right now.

Cassie July

Cassie July

HBIC

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts
  • GFA '15: Most Original

But why would Blaine say that Kurt didn't know what happened if they had sex? Something else happened. Maybe all they did was kiss. We won't know until next week I believe. Maybe Blaine chickened out at the last moment and couldn't go through with it?.

If that was the case, why didn't he say that to Kurt in NY instead of letting him believe he actually cheated and have sex and hurt him? To me, Kurt believes he did. if Blaine had said something like "I met this guy, I was tempted but I couldn't go through it because I love you" then maybe Kurt would have understood and they would be still together.

sinnfb

sinnfb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,035 posts
Of course he wasn't, but I have so many problems with how this storyline been written that I don't even know where to start.

Dave Karofsky

Dave Karofsky

I GOTTA GAY

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,524 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009
Kurt is 100% right. Blaine cheated on him, end of story. Blaine can try to explain as much as he wants but it doesn't matter, what Kurt said is right that relationships are about trust and if Blaine did that to Kurt after about a month being away, can Kurt really instantly trust him again? Obviously not. Kurt has all the rights in the world to be tough on Blaine.

Dame Loli

Dame Loli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

POPULAR

Why is Dance with Somebody's "Cheating" as the same level as Blaine's?

Flirty Texts and Hooking up are not the same thing (and no, the headcanons are not valid explanations, ie Blaine's was not drunk, was not raped, and being depressed is not an excuse).

And to answer the poll F*ck No! Kurt wasn't too hard on Blaine.

KurtSword

KurtSword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Kurt had every right to react the way he did. I do think like some here,
that Blaine didn't have physical sex though, but it doesn't matter. He
went to have sex. Whether he did, or not...the intent was to cheat on
Kurt.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users