Photo

Season 4 General Spoiler Discussion - CLOSED 5/9/2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78386 replies to this topic

Poll: 4x22 (90 member(s) have cast votes)

Assuming the catfisher is Unique, how will Ryder react to the news?

1. He will be accepting and they will have a heart-to-heart (3 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

2. He will be furious with her (16 votes [17.78%])

Percentage of vote: 17.78%

3. Voted Angry at first, but then hears her out (67 votes [74.44%])

Percentage of vote: 74.44%

4. Other (4 votes [4.44%])

Percentage of vote: 4.44%

Will Rachel get the role of Fanny?

1. Voted Yes (13 votes [14.44%])

Percentage of vote: 14.44%

2. No (13 votes [14.44%])

Percentage of vote: 14.44%

3. No, but she will get something else (22 votes [24.44%])

Percentage of vote: 24.44%

4. We won't find out (42 votes [46.67%])

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

Vote

Emily Stark

Emily Stark

barely legal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
Amber Patrice Riley@MsAmberPRiley
I get to see my Glee peeps tomorrow! O yea *hits dougie* lol

GLEEKfAN315

GLEEKfAN315

Call me, Annie.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Amber Patrice Riley@MsAmberPRiley
I get to see my Glee peeps tomorrow! O yea *hits dougie* lol

Wonder if this will be the day when the Seniors all come back or everyone will be together for the wedding or if she's just shooting something separate. All I know is these next two weeks of them filming this episode is going to be torture for us!! lol

SparkleSpaz

SparkleSpaz

I think they (Finn and Rachel) are kind of meant to be

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,644 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009
So curious as to what finchel filmed with jarley clearly jarley are not filming anymore lol

Stringfellow

Stringfellow

Alfie forgives but never forgets.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,252 posts
  • GFA '13: Mod Spotlight
Is Lea wearing a bathrobe in Brad Falchuk's twitter picture? It definitely looks like Finchel does get down to business in the hotel room -like a lot of us were speculating on. I am so not surprised that Klaine will be making out in the exact same episode. The producers have taken painstaken measures to mirror Finchel and Klaine at every opportunity. Kurt and Rachel lose their virginity in the same episode -and "make out" with their former boyfriends in the same episode. And when Kurt and Rachel return to NYC -they do so to different guys. The only difference is Rachel probably committed to a relationshp wiht Brody -while Kurt is still navigating a new relationship with Adam.

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,838 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Debater
  • GFA '15: Best Debater
Sorry, but the rule still stands: Please no comments in this thread on fan behavior on this or on other websites!

SparkleSpaz

SparkleSpaz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,644 posts
I can't wait to see that scene and finally get some of that 9:00 time slot action.

Edited by Rachel Berry, 15 January 2013 - 08:48 PM.
edited out comment on fan behavior

Moni

Moni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts
I think they are really paralleling Rachel and Kurt's lives.

Both have the same career plan with being on Broadway. Both wanted to go into NYADA and had at first problems with it, but overcame those and got in.

They also are paralleling their love lives. Both had a crush on the later boyfriend of the other one (Kurt a crush on Finn, Rachel a crush on Blaine), they had sex for the first time on the same day, they broke up with their long time boyfriends on the same day and I think there will be more parallels in the next episodes.

It seems Rachel and Kurt will make out at the Wemma wedding with their exes, while they both have new love interests back in New York. I suspect Finchel and Klaine won't get back together at once. My guess is, that Rachel and Kurt will both regret what happened and will go back to Brody and Adam.

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,838 posts

It seems Rachel and Kurt will make out at the Wemma wedding with their exes, while they both have new love interests back in New York. I suspect Finchel and Klaine won't get back together at once. My guess is, that Rachel and Kurt will both regret what happened and will go back to Brody and Adam.

Agreed. If this was only about Finchel, I would have my doubts, but it would be so absolutely pointless to introduce Adam in 4x11 and declare him obsolete in 4x14 already -- or even before 4x11 has aired, given they spoilers they throw around.

Darcy

Darcy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,843 posts

Sorry, but the rule still stands: Please no comments in this thread on fan behavior on this or on other websites!

Oh, Sorry.
Yes, this must be what GoBr tweeted about something happening between them in a hotel room. They and the room look a bit trashed. Hmmmmm...... I guess they go all the way and Klaine gets a couple of car kisses.

HoneysucklePink

HoneysucklePink

TAFKA BamaGleek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

I think they are really paralleling Rachel and Kurt's lives.

Both have the same career plan with being on Broadway. Both wanted to go into NYADA and had at first problems with it, but overcame those and got in.

They also are paralleling their love lives. Both had a crush on the later boyfriend of the other one (Kurt a crush on Finn, Rachel a crush on Blaine), they had sex for the first time on the same day, they broke up with their long time boyfriends on the same day and I think there will be more parallels in the next episodes.

At this point, I suspect that when Klaine and Finchel finally reunite, it will be at the same time, and the series will end with a double wedding.

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,838 posts

POPULAR

At this point, I suspect that when Klaine and Finchel finally reunite, it will be at the same time, and the series will end with a double wedding.

Yikes! That would be a horribly mushy ending for a series that started out as a snarky comedy...

AgeOfAquarius

AgeOfAquarius

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,692 posts
  • GFA '13: Most (Glee) Knowledgeable
  • GFA '14: Most (Glee) Knowledgeable

Oh, Sorry.
Yes, this must be what GoBr tweeted about something happening between them in a hotel room. They and the room look a bit trashed. Hmmmmm...... I guess they go all the way and Klaine gets a couple of car kisses.

You can't really see the set Cory and Lea are on. What you're seeing are the backs of other sets and some tech stuff laying on the floor. It doesn't actually represent how the hotel room itself will look.

This tweet is from one of Glee's camera operators. He worked on 413 all day (@harparbar is Paris Barclay who is directing 413). I'm wondering if maybe after Lea, Chris, and Dean filmed, he filmed some stuff with Chris and Oliver. I'm thinking most of 413 is done filming aside from maybe some of Chris' stuff since he's been gone on his Struck By Lightning junket.

Duane Mieliwocki@DuaneMieliwocki

A full day of handheld with @harparbar at the helm, but home in time for dinner with the @MrsMieliwocki and the spawn. #raretreat

mysticgirl916

mysticgirl916

Matthew Morrison Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
Makes me wonder what will eventually happen to the characters by series' end

solvent girl

solvent girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
I just wonder how much screen time is left for Wemma in this episode. This is their wedding right?

SparkleSpaz

SparkleSpaz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,644 posts
Since Amber tweeted about going back to Glee tomorrow I wonder if they will be filming a scene with all the graduates coming back together; well minus Mike :(

flamish

flamish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Yikes! That would be a horribly mushy ending for a series that started out as a snarky comedy...

I would like that they stop paralle the two stories , because that could became boring if that end with the same result, the two of them (Kurt and Rachel) come to the wedding as they have a LI in NY , they will made out with their ex and then the two have shame and become to NY with Brody and Adam, no Kurt and Rachel have not the same personality, let them made different choices in their personnal life (hopefully it seems for carreer that Kurt distance a little of Rachel) seeing in the same episodes two same SL, could be boring at the end.

Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

Mrs. Jamie Wellerstein

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,910 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Positive
  • GFA '14: Biggest Tina Stan

I just wonder how much screen time is left for Wemma in this episode. This is their wedding right?

Most episodes have upwards of 40 scenes, there's still plenty of time.

Each scene doesn't take as much time as people seem to think.

solvent girl

solvent girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

I would like that they stop paralle the two stories , because that could became boring

That already did, long time ago actually.

Stringfellow

Stringfellow

Alfie forgives but never forgets.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,252 posts
  • GFA '13: Mod Spotlight

Most episodes have upwards of 40 scenes, there's still plenty of time.

Each scene doesn't take as much time as people seem to think.

i totally agree with you. This isn't an episode about Klaine and Finchel "getting together" -it's only a part of it. In fact, I would expect that both of these "make-out" sessions will be in the same act break -perhaps even edited in some odd way to save time. I would probably give it tops just a few minutes of the episode at best. In fact, their scenes will probably lead into a commerical break and the producers will probably leave most of what happens to the audiences imagination. I am expecting more of the buildup and aftermath to be where most of the drama will happen.

HoneysucklePink

HoneysucklePink

TAFKA BamaGleek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

That already did, long time ago actually.

It's the ultimate lazy writing...one plot-line for two characters! Why bother thinking of a different storyline for one of them? :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

| Scream Queens | Sofa Banana