Photo

Season 4 General Spoiler Discussion - CLOSED 5/9/2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78386 replies to this topic

Poll: 4x22 (90 member(s) have cast votes)

Assuming the catfisher is Unique, how will Ryder react to the news?

1. He will be accepting and they will have a heart-to-heart (3 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

2. He will be furious with her (16 votes [17.78%])

Percentage of vote: 17.78%

3. Voted Angry at first, but then hears her out (67 votes [74.44%])

Percentage of vote: 74.44%

4. Other (4 votes [4.44%])

Percentage of vote: 4.44%

Will Rachel get the role of Fanny?

1. Voted Yes (13 votes [14.44%])

Percentage of vote: 14.44%

2. No (13 votes [14.44%])

Percentage of vote: 14.44%

3. No, but she will get something else (22 votes [24.44%])

Percentage of vote: 24.44%

4. We won't find out (42 votes [46.67%])

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

Vote

Stringfellow

Stringfellow

Alfie forgives but never forgets.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,252 posts
  • GFA '13: Mod Spotlight
Anyone else notice that Ryder isn't in the "More Than Words" scene? He's the only ND member in the episode missing.

Darren Criss@DarrenCriss11m
Everyone working really hard https://vine.co/v/bTjwzrhbMEU

The Trench

The Trench

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts
Well, that might relate to Katie.

Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

Mrs. Jamie Wellerstein

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,863 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Positive
  • GFA '14: Biggest Tina Stan

Posted Image

Being all cuddly during "Say" or there's something else??

Since she actually said scene, and not like moment, I'm thinking an actual scene! And What's his name the DP said that jenna is "FANTASTIC" in this episode as well, so it's sounding like she's got slightly more to do with it than it originally seemed like (even if its just a scene or two it's more than I was expecting, so i'm excited!)

as for the singers spoilers, just fingers crossed jenna gets to sing at regionals, Tina earned her spot and I'd hate for her to not get the pay off :(

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,988 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Profound
I'm more than curious to know just what the blithering hell is going on with Jessica Sanchez. I really didn't expect this to be another case of Gloria Estefan since the whole point behind hiring her was to please Fox and tie into American Idol.

Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Since she actually said scene, and not like moment, I'm thinking an actual scene! And What's his name the DP said that jenna is "FANTASTIC" in this episode as well, so it's sounding like she's got slightly more to do with it than it originally seemed like (even if its just a scene or two it's more than I was expecting, so i'm excited!)

as for the singers spoilers, just fingers crossed jenna gets to sing at regionals, Tina earned her spot and I'd hate for her to not get the pay off :(

This should make you more excited!

Posted Image

Sam Evans

Sam Evans

miss you already

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,075 posts
  • GFA '12: Best Gay
  • GFA '13: Favorite Mod/Admin
  • GFA '14: Biggest Sam Stan
  • GFA '15: Most Perverted

I'm more than curious to know just what the blithering hell is going on with Jessica Sanchez. I really didn't expect this to be another case of Gloria Estefan since the whole point behind hiring her was to please Fox and tie into American Idol.

I honestly don't care. If she's supposed to be Regionals competition, I don't mind if she only appears in the Regionals episode. It's easy to say she's legendary there and get it out of the way, then she can do a showstopper and show us why she's legendary. We don't need her to show up before Regionals. Plus, if season 5 is a continuation, that premiere could pick up right where the finale leaves off, meaning we may see her again in that episode. There's her 2 episodes.

lil sebastian

lil sebastian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009

okay I took a vacation and a week later I come back to find out 1. Cory is out for the rest of the season 2. Hemo is preggers 3. Katy Segal is Arties mom 4. Something in 21 is going down with Klaine 5. 21 is Stevie Wonder tribute... have I missed anything? Okay I am going to throw something out there, what if Shooting Star is the Brittany graduating story? Apparently Finn and Puck are starting school in the middle of the year so why can't Brittany graduate at this time? I know a lot of people in my high school 10+ years ago that graduated in the middle of the year either early or late after they completed their credits. Most of my high school that stay the whole senior year only went half days to begin with (requirements for graduating for most seniors was senior english and history both could be completed in junior year at that). So, with Hemo maybe needing time off could Shooting Star and all the singing to Lord Tubbington and telling Sam I love you be Brittany saying Goodbye to her life at WMHS

There was a photo of her at dance rehearsals and another filming a scene in the auditorium (at least I think it was her because you could tell it was a blonde wearing a cheerios outfit, and Becca was standing somewhere else so it wasn't her), and there were tweets that she was filming this week - it looks like she's still around, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if a goodbye is in the near future.

Brody Weston

Brody Weston

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,356 posts
  • GFA '14: Mod Spotlight
  • GFA '15: Biggest Crackshipper
Honestly, whether or not Jessica shows up, it's just a good reminder that plans are constantly changing. A few months back, Ryan tweeted about a Warbler redemption. Obviously, that's not happening this season if Jessica Sanchez shows up. We have to be weary of long-standing spoilers that never concretise themselves... because they might never.

Glee's a very fluid show.

Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

POPULAR

Just going on the record to say if Jessica Sanchez never shows up -- I will not be sad.

She's an amazingly talented singer, but as history shows on Glee: good singers are not always good actors.

Maserati777

Maserati777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Just going on the record to say if Jessica Sanchez never shows up -- I will not be sad.

She's an amazingly talented singer, but as history shows on Glee: good singers are not always good actors.

I certainly will be, maybe she can have a solo in the finale then another one in the premiere, but I wouldn't mind two in the finale.

Bubba

Bubba

Read my lips because we know you can't read words.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

This should make you more excited!

Posted Image

How obvious can you can get. I'm positive Kitty is Katie now. Hello, Kitty and Katie look like similar names. And Kitty is usually short for Katherine. So is Katie.

Darcy

Darcy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,842 posts
From what I remember GOBR said Heather was in 19 but not in 20 or 21. I do think 18 is going to be part of her early graduation story.

GleekShip

GleekShip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

How obvious can you can get. I'm positive Kitty is Katie now. Hello, Kitty and Katie look like similar names. And Kitty is usually short for Katherine. So is Katie.

This is a very interesting theory. Maybe even fact. It'd be neat to think about, but I can't see Kitty saying the wise things to Ryder that Katie does. But I'd love for you to be right.

Could they be doing Seasons of Love here https://vine.co/v/bTjX2PPTFIZ It just looks like the formation. But since it's Stevie Wonder, can anyone make a connection to a music video?

Sam Evans

Sam Evans

miss you already

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,075 posts

This is a very interesting theory. Maybe even fact. It'd be neat to think about, but I can't see Kitty saying the wise things to Ryder that Katie does. But I'd love for you to be right.

Why can't you? Kitty is certainly intelligent, from what we've seen. I think she's definitely the main suspect, if Katie is a character we know.

Sara2009

Sara2009

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight
Could it be "We Will Rock You" or did they already shoot that?

Sam Evans

Sam Evans

miss you already

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,075 posts

Could it be "We Will Rock You" or did they already shoot that?

Apparently they barely just finished recording it, so they could be shooting (reshooting?) it now.

Sara2009

Sara2009

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight

Apparently they barely just finished recording it, so they could be shooting (reshooting?) it now.

I wonder if Matt is even on set. He wasn't earlier today.

GleekShip

GleekShip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Why can't you? Kitty is certainly intelligent, from what we've seen. I think she's definitely the main suspect, if Katie is a character we know.

Well I guess it's a side of Kitty that we haven't seen before. I'm just unable to process Kitty saying some of those things about Unique and Jarley. But let it be true. It'd be very interesting and woul tie into her complicated comantic storyline.

The Trench

The Trench

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts
It'd be interesting if Katie was Kitty. It could also be a "romance gone wrong" if Ryder gets pissed when he finds out.

AgeOfAquarius

AgeOfAquarius

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,692 posts
  • GFA '13: Most (Glee) Knowledgeable
  • GFA '14: Most (Glee) Knowledgeable
They're not filming today. They have today off.

I'm assuming Darren's vines are from the filming last night (Friday), which was We Will Rock You. Kevin gave it away when he tweeted the first line of the song last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

| Scream Queens | Sofa Banana