Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Katie Fitzgerald.

77 replies to this topic

The Trench

The Trench

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

I guess this time is as good as any.

There's obviously more to Ryder's online girlfriend Katie than meet the eye. However he/she is, it's connected to McKinley, because of the tipping. So.. Guesses? Theories? We all know what this is leading up to.

Star-Lord

Star-Lord

Ooooh chiiiiild, things will get easierrrr

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,652 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Username
well i dont think katie actually is/ looks like the actress portraying her in this episode
this will end badly

Rachel St. James

Rachel St. James

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
IMO there's no way Katie's a real person between asking for a shirtless picture and signing off when he asks to meet her. I think it may be Unique even though this sounds like Sandy ;) I I love the plot so far though. The typos are funny and I was getting sick of the love triangle.

avocadomotto

avocadomotto

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Yeah, I agree with the idea that the actress portraying her wasn't the real character. I thought it would have to do with someone trying to sabotage glee club from another school..but then the topless picture requests and the sudden logging off is making me wonder if it's a pedophile but I'm not sure if glee would go into something that dark. I just hope it's someone they know or at least a rival their own age. There are lots of possibilities..

The Trench

The Trench

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts
Sandy was a pedophile and he was in the pilot.

I don't doubt they'll go there, especially to warn people.

vanillabean

vanillabean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
My initial guess was Jake, but I hope I'm wrong and that it isn't anyone in Glee club.

maybeitsagiraffe

maybeitsagiraffe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
I'm getting a pedophile vibe here. But if it's not that, I'm thinking Creepy Stalker Girl. I'm not thinking this'll end well for him.

sleepwalk

sleepwalk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Location:Sitting ringside at a Merle Dixon vs Jayne Cobb steel cage match
Was Sandy ever actually proved to be a pedo (actually, ephebophile)? Wouldn't be surprised if it were the case, touching the one students mid-section to demonstrate breathing technique but I've done similar when instructing proper form in the gym. Weird? Definitely. Deviant? Probably. Sexual predator? I see them creating a new character if they go that route.

gleek_94

gleek_94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts
Well this will be something to do with Ryder's scary dark storyline. I'm tipping a stalker. Sucks they didn't show how the chatting started. It kinda jumped straight into their online convo.

Sparky Young Upstart

Sparky Young Upstart

All fanfic comes with a price.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
I don't think it'll be a predator, mainly because of the online friend - gender identity analogy. If they were to have Katie end up being somebody genuinely dangerous, then it would completely invalidate what they said (and also piss me off because the way they talked about online friends being real even if they never met basically hit the nail on the head with me and my tumblr family).

That said, it could still be creepy because now Ryder knows she's somebody in the school, and more than likely expects her to be somebody other than the girl in her profile pics. My money is on Unique or, if they want to surprise us, Becky. And was it ever confirmed that his "scary" storyline was in this episode? It could be in the future and involve the
Spoiler

Wanky Quinn

Wanky Quinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
either pedophile or someone from the glee club ;)

Chanandler Bong

Chanandler Bong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,649 posts
Maybe it's Marley and she logged off cause Ryder said he was getting over her ;(

Maybe Marley is a stalker :|

Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,942 posts
There's definitely some "predator" something going on. Unless it's someone trying to get revenge or embarrass him. And I rule out the latter part due to the ominous music playing towards the end of the episode.

Remember the line: "send me another shirtless pic when you get the chance"

Why would they include that if they weren't trying to send that message?

I'm 99% certain this is not an existing character on the show, because if it was that character would be getting the Brody-gigolo style treatment, and I don't know if they want that.

Vlada

Vlada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I think its Unique)

Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

Easy, love!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,746 posts
  • GFA '13: Biggest Pimp

POPULAR

It's Jake! He can't get enough of that body! Who'd blame him.

Moni

Moni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,913 posts
At least it is probably not a rapist/murder guy. Then I think that chat person would have asked to meet Ryder and not the other way around.

I first thought it may be Jake trying to hurt Ryder as a way to get revenge. But they reconciled and Ryder got still messages after that. So I think Jake wasn't it. And asking Ryder for shirtless pics would have been also very strange for Jake.

I also don't think it is Unique. She was so angry with him, so why should she be so nice during the chats? I just don't think it is her.

So my guess is, that it is an older person. An older women or even more probably an older man. I think Glee wants to send a message to teenagers, that you can't really trust anonymous people on the internet. That they may be lying about major things like gender, age, etc. and that sending them shirtless (or even naked) pics is therefore totally stupid. It wouldn't feel so threatening, if the other person is also a teenager. That is why my guess in an older person.

Gleek1978

Gleek1978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts

Maybe it's Marley and she logged off cause Ryder said he was getting over her ;(

Maybe Marley is a stalker :|

Marley totally crossed my mind during the final chat they had but I am guessing its more likely a creepy old man or something, it will be used as another Glee PSA.

KurtBurtFan22

KurtBurtFan22

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,759 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Artist
  • GFA '14: Best Artist
I was thinking it could be Marley while watching the show the first time.
Then, when I watched it a second time, I thought maybe icould be Unique.

But, then I realized at the end of the episode, its someone we never meet before.
The ending gave me a creepy vibe. I'm curious to see where this storyline goes.

Emmett Bledsoe

Emmett Bledsoe

i'm with the drummer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,989 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Original
  • GFA '13: Most Perverted

POPULAR

It's A, bitches.

Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Whatever floats your boat.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I'M SCARED.
I thought it was Unique, but I'm not sure... she would probably said something else than the 'truth' thing, maybe something about accepting people as they are? I'm not sure, but all I am sure is...
...THAT I AM SO VERY SCARED FOR RYDER. I hope this ends well for him, he has suffered enough heartache ;(

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids