Photo

Spoilers Only for 5x05

27 replies to this topic

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,214 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Debater
  • GFA '15: Best Debater

Tuesday, October 29th, 2013:

(episode stills:)

Scene 20:

tumblr_mvg6bwqCqg1r4ezfzo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mvg6bwqCqg1r4ezfzo1_500.jpg

Scene 22:

tumblr_mvg6ajc3XE1r4ezfzo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mvg6ajc3XE1r4ezfzo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mvg6ajc3XE1r4ezfzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvg6ajc3XE1r4ezfzo2_500.jpg

The Glee club learns how to twerk in “The End of Twerking” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Nov. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2013 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Adam Rose/FOX

Scene 32:

tumblr_mvg6cqD0PD1qe476yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mvg6cqD0PD1qe476yo1_500.jpg

Kurt (Chris Colfer, R) goes to a tattoo parlor in “The End of Twerking” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Nov. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2013 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Mike Yarish/FOX

Scene 37:

tumblr_mvg6e1ToNR1r4ezfzo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mvg6e1ToNR1r4ezfzo1_500.jpg

Marley (Melissa Benoist) performs in “The End of Twerking” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Nov. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2013 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Mike Yarish/FOX

(press release:)

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14

[EDITOR'S NOTE: An audio description (AD) for tonight's episode of GLEE is available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

--"GLEE" - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

YOU BETTER TWERK ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, ON FOX

The glee club learns the dance of the hour: twerking. Meanwhile, Marley discovers Jake's relationship with Bree, and Rachel (Lea Michele) tries to convince Kurt they both should get tattoos in the all-new "The End of Twerk" episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Nov. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-505) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade "Unique" Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Erinn Westbrook as Bree; Ryan Heinke as Stoner Brett; Bill A. Jones as Rod Remington; Earlene Davis as Andrea Carmichael; Peter Facinelli as Rupert Campion; Ioan Gruffudd as Paolo San Pablo

http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz2j9oi8uio

Wednesday, October 30th, 2013:

(another still from the episode:)

tumblr_mvjaakyTVY1qbi5wyo1_500.png 

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,214 posts

Thursday, October 31st, 2013:

(Tumblr spoilers, but grain of salt with this source:)

End of Twerk: There is a McKinley reunion involving way more than just the students, the Rachel-Kurt tatoo thing is very important because it works as a metaphor for where they’re going (or plan to!), and Dani is not present in this episode.

Oh! An BTW: I’ve heard some nagging and moaning about the validity of this source, but I think all I’ve got to say is: Get over it! If you don’t believe the spoilers I share then IDK what you’re doing here, if you thing they aren’t spoilery enough then a) enjoy what I share or b ) Get the heck away from here. If you want my opinion I think it’s better this way, so you get spoiled, but the episode is not ruined becuz you already know what’s gonna happen (trust me, it sucks). I believe so far what I’ve shared has been proven true, but if something doesn’t show on screen then I’m sorry, but you know how this works, they write and shoot so much, but some scenes end up in the editing room floor, because that’s how television works! Given the amount of time they have to put together 45 min of footage I’d say: respect.

http://offmyworld.wo...1/quit-nagging/

Friday, November 1st, 2013:

(extended episode summary and credits:)

When a video of Blaine twerking goes viral, an inspired Will seeks to harness the power of the dance of the hour in a bid to “edge up” New Directions’ “America’s Sweetheart” image at Nationals. When several of the kids express concern over their inability to perform the new booty-shaking dance, Mr. Schue enlists Jake and Kitty for a tutorial. When a morally offended Sue uses her position as acting principal of McKinley to try and put an end to the “sexually explicit excuse for a dance craze,” the gleeks stage a protest leading to some potentially serious fallout.

In New York, Rachel feels the need to add a bit of rebellion to her life, so she convinces Kurt that they should get tattoos together. When things at the tattoo parlor don’t go quite as planned, a follow up visit leads Kurt to shake things up even more. Meanwhile, Unique struggles to find transgender equality in the bathrooms of McKinley High, and Marley learns that her boyfriend, Jake, has been cheating on her with Bree of the Cheerios.

SPECIAL GUESTS

• Paolo San Pablo - IOAN GRUFFUDD
  •  
  • Rupert Campion - PETER FACINELLI
  •  
  • Bree - ERINN WESTBROOK
  •  
  • Rod Remington - BILL A. JONES
  •  
  • Andrea Carmichael - EARLENE DAVIS
  •  

ADDITIONAL CAST

• Stoner Brett - RYAN HEINKE
  •  

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

• Written by MICHAEL HITCHCOCK
  •  
  • Directed by WENDEY STANZLER

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,214 posts

Sunday, November 3rd, 2013:

@JOAQUINSEDILLO will we get to see Blaine twerking in 5x05?xo

@cameronquick98 I'm pretty sure almost everybody twerks!

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,214 posts

Tuesday, November 5th, 2013:

(covers for the songs:)

tumblr_mvtobf11JZ1r4ezfzo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvtobf11JZ1r4ezfzo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvtobf11JZ1r4ezfzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvtobf11JZ1r4ezfzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvtobf11JZ1r4ezfzo3_1280.jpg

(Peter Facinelli alluding to appearing in this episode:)

“I don’t get to work with the entire cast, mostly [just] Lea Michele,” Peter told HollywooodLIfe.com exclusively on Nov. 4 at the Twilight Fan Forever Experience event.

Peter, who portrayed Dr. Cullen in the Twilight saga, recently signed on to Glee as a director on Broadway — and he loves working on the show with the whole cast.

“Glee has the hardest working cast I’ve ever seen,” he said. “You’re jumping from one set to the next doing dance rehearsals. I’m fortunate enough where I don’t have to dance or sing. I was there when they [would] bust out into these dance numbers they’d been rehearsing on their time off!”

As for Peter, we haven’t seen him sing or dance — yet!

“My character doesn’t require it!” he laughed. “I keep humming in the trailer hoping to be discovered. They haven’t yet.”

So, should we expect to see more of Peter on Glee?

“I’ve only done three episodes,” he said. “If time permits, you’ll see more of me. I’d love to do more.” We were introduced to Peter in “Love, Love, Love” and “Tina in the Sky with Diamonds” — so that means we’ll see him again, at least in one more episode!

Peter Facinelli Compares ‘Glee’ Life To ‘Twilight’ Life

While Peter is extremely busy with both Glee and Nurse Jackie, he still makes time for his friends and family — including his Twilightfamily!

http://hollywoodlife...ding-interview/

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,214 posts

Wednesday, November 6th, 2013:

(from a Broadway World interview with Darren:)

DC: [...] But, yeah, I don't know where the show will go, but we have a lot of fun episodes coming up right away... 
 [...] Then, we have an episode after that which is called 'The End Of Twerk' and that is really silly and kind of fun, too - you know, it wouldn't be Glee if we didn't sort of have our fun with the cultural pulse with twerking!"

Thursday, November 7th, 2013:

(promo for the episode:)

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,214 posts

Tuesday, November 12th, 2013:

(sneak peek:)

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,214 posts

Wednesday, November 13th, 2013:

(quotes from an interview with Jane:)

Giving a hint at what viewers can expect from the programme, Jane shared her views on Miley's antics.

"Ryan Murphy, the creator and the driver of our show, loves hopping out of the sessions of pop culture and that's what this one is about. Miley Cyrus twerking on the MTV Awards with her tongue out, and every time you see a picture of her she's got her tongue out - I bet no one will ever sleep with that girl, ever again. She's ruined it for herself," she deadpanned to Australian radio DJs Kyle and Jackie O.

"But we deal with this dance craze and twerking and of course, kind of like the musical Footloose, my character has a BIG problem with twerking and wants to stop this crazy dance craze."

http://www.film-news...d&nItemID=22204

Bill A. Jones ‏@billjonesactor

Bill A. Jones, aka "Rod Remington" returns to #Glee this Thursday Nov 14, and more news about Bill. http://eepurl.com/HeJsb 

(short scene from the episode:)

A lil' sneak peek of tomorrow's Twerkathon" w/ @Matt_Morrison @becbecbobec @chordoverstreet & @druidDUDE http://fox.tv/1bsyl0z?cmp=twitter_post … #Glee

@mccolfer: rod remington best character on glee” ME: THANKS! I'M HIGHLY HONORED! Watch for me this week!

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,214 posts

Thursday, November 14th, 2013:

itsevdubbz

TWERK. Who's tuning in tonight at 9 PM EST?!#BehindTheScenes #TheEndofTwerk #GLEEonFox

f3PkGef.jpg

Erinn V. Westbrook ‏@EriVeronica

TWERK. http://instagram.com/p/gszoaQwShw/ 

Day of the show y'all.

@GLEEonFOX is on tonight, check it out! Tis' a great episode! :)

Glee tonight folks! Shake. That. Booty. #endoftwerk

I am proud to be 1 of 37 middleAged people in the world who know what twerking is. #TheEndOfTwerk @GLEEonFOX #GleeNight

So who's ready to Twerk???

@BrigittaRomanov @ANew92 Twerk it girl, werk it girl #TheEndOfTwerk

@dreakristina @BrigittaRomanov love it!!!

It's #Glee day! Let us in the costume dept know what your favorite #costumes are from tonight with #GleeCostumes! Yay #gleeks #EndOfTwerk

Get ready to TWERK…. pic.twitter.com/5eKOltrkaj

BZE1D-4CQAESWnQ.jpg

East coast get into it!!!

East coast are you watching #Glee on #FOX right now? Kurt and Rachel have some fun in tonight's episode... #GleeSeason5

How's everyone on the east coast liking twerk?! #Glee

Hope everyone is enjoying tonight's episode!!!

East coast #gleeks, let me know what you think of tonight's #Glee looks with #GleeCostumes :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users