Photo

Supergirl Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

Poll: Supergirl Spoilers (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who dies this season?

1. Jeremiah (3 votes [42.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. Lena (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. James (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

4. Mon-El (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Maggie (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Winn (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

7. J'onn (0 votes [0.00%])

8. M'gann (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Eliza (0 votes [0.00%])

10. no one dies, this show is too light-hearted for that (JTV THOUGH) (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

I knew we were right for each other, Danvers

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,253 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Poster
  • GFA '14: Biggest Gleek
  • GFA '15: Most Positive

At 3:55 in here is a sneak peek when Maggie arrives at Kara's for the family dinner in 2x14 and meets Jeremiah (and the whole thing is a nice interview with Chyler, the first four minutes are her talking about meeting her husband and then at the end she talks about the response to Alex's storyline)

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

No wonder I'm crazy! This just solves it all ♥

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,210 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Brittany and Santana Stan
  • GFA '15: Best Friendship: Karina & Valerie

I love Eliza welcoming Maggie :wub:

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,253 posts

I love Eliza welcoming Maggie :wub:

I love how after the hug Eliza moved in close to her to form a line facing Jeremiah, kind of making clear to him her approval since there's this uncertainty in the air about how he'll react. Alex even hesitates when she walks up to Maggie before deciding to go for a cheek kiss.

Mon-El

Mon-El

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,021 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Ryder Stan
So spoiler room said were going to be seeing more of Lyra and Winn...they're actually gonna be a real couple. Seems like it's a serious relationship for Winn.

It just got me thinking about who could possibly be leaving the show....they're really canceling out all of James connections.
James screentime this season is split between Kara and Winn.
First the catco thing, losing Calista recalling derailed catco
Now Kara & Winn are both in relationships
So it's like the 2 people James has screentime have other relationships now. Which means he's probably going to get less screentime.

I don't think he'll die but like IMO the smartest move would be to move his character back to metropolis and join black lightening.

KittyCat

KittyCat

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,354 posts
  • GFA '14: Mod Spotlight

Side bar: http://www.ign.com/a...rlanticw-series

I liked Cress on Hart of Dixie. I watched the first season

So spoiler room said were going to be seeing more of Lyra and Winn...they're actually gonna be a real couple. Seems like it's a serious relationship for Winn.

It just got me thinking about who could possibly be leaving the show....they're really canceling out all of James connections.
James screentime this season is split between Kara and Winn.
First the catco thing, losing Calista recalling derailed catco
Now Kara & Winn are both in relationships
So it's like the 2 people James has screentime have other relationships now. Which means he's probably going to get less screentime.

I don't think he'll die but like IMO the smartest move would be to move his character back to metropolis and join black lightening.

I don't really know anything about Black Lightning's back story. The article I posted shows 4 main characters already (Pierce, 2 daughters and 1 ex-wife). If they move James to that show, he will probably be relegated to a support cast role. I am not sure that helps him much. 

I get your point about him possibly losing more screen time if Lyra and Winn become a real couple. I am just not sure Black Lightning is the solution beyond the easy connection in Metropolis. 

CatfishKara Zor-El

CatfishKara Zor-El

Advanced Member

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight
I was thinking the older daughter would be older than just 22. If she was, he could have played a possible love interest for her.

So right now that show has three woman to one man in the regular cast. Might want another guy in a series regular role?

According to Andrew Kreisberg, James does have plots coming in episode 16 and in 18. Both with Winn and Lyra. 16 is going to be very Kara light because Melissa was so busy doing the musical crossover. So I think we could see a lot of sanvers and team guardian in that episode.

Also via kryptonsite: Teri Hatcher's first episode is ep15 (??). And episode 18 is called "Ace Reporter" and it's about ethics in journalism.

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,253 posts
I'll believe lots of Maggie when I see it, girl hasn't gotten 6 minutes of screentime since her intro ep ;(

I'm guessing Hatcher briefly shows up in 15 to foreshadow her later appearance. That episode seems pretty otherwise packed, and Lena's in it too. Lena will also be in 18 as Katie's back in Vancouver to film (they start 18 Tuesday), so I think she'll tie into Kara's journalism stuff. And in ep 18 or later Kara and Maggie will save Alex from something. SuperSawyer :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users