Photo

Supergirl Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
835 replies to this topic

Poll: Supergirl Spoilers (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Who dies this season?

1. Jeremiah (5 votes [41.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

2. Lena (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. James (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Mon-El (1 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

5. Maggie (1 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

6. Winn (2 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

7. J'onn (0 votes [0.00%])

8. M'gann (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Eliza (0 votes [0.00%])

10. no one dies, this show is too light-hearted for that (JTV THOUGH) (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Brody Weston

Brody Weston

Advanced Member

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,275 posts
  • GFA '14: Mod Spotlight
  • GFA '15: Biggest Crackshipper

you giving orders now? :)

Huh? Yeah my post was somehow bolded for like 30 secs but I think that was an html glitch. I edited it. ;(

Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

I'm cookie dough.

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,857 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009
  • GFA '13: Mod Spotlight
  • GFA '14: Biggest Ryder Stan
  • GFA '15: Best Veteran Member

Huh? Yeah my post was somehow bolded for like 30 secs but I think that was an html glitch. I edited it. ;(

I am talking about «discuss». but anyways I'm already discussing this elsewhere and don,t want to repeat myself so I'll just shut up and let other people follow your orders. (I'm just kidding :) )

CatfishKara Zor-El

CatfishKara Zor-El

Advanced Member

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight
according to Floriana, Maggie was only supposed to be a one season character? Huh?? Didn't she sign a three year contract as a series regular?

KittyCat

KittyCat

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

I am not sure how I feel about the news of Floriana not being a S3 regular. I love her character and relationship with Alex. However, S2 was very focused on love relationships (Kara/Mon-El and Alex/Maggie). While it served its purpose of advancing character development, a repeat in S3 might be too much of the same thing.

I don't want a lot of emotional drama for Alex even though Chyler kills those scenes. I am hoping Maggie gets scared by the proposal and takes a special assignment elsewhere to give herself some space. That would leave the door open for her to come back. So ironic that Maggie and Alex looked the most stable of all couples until this news broke. Of course, they could go the route of a happy couple with Alex simply texting or calling Maggie rather than seeing them together. However I kind of doubt it. 

It makes me wonder, are we sure Chris Wood will be a S3 regular? Has it been officially confirmed? 

Finn Hudson

Finn Hudson

Finn + Kitty are my favs

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,964 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Finn Stan

I think Maggie will likely appear just as much as she did in season 2. And Mon-El... well Chris Wood is dating Melissa, and while I don't think that guarantees him a big role, Mon-El is a pretty significant character in the Legion of Superheroes storyline they've been hinting at.

CatfishKara Zor-El

CatfishKara Zor-El

Advanced Member

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
Chris is already a regular. There is no need to announce he will still be one. The only announcement that would be made is if he dropped to reoccurring, like floriana, or (if he wasn't already) that he was promoted, like katie. I guess an announcement could be made later in the hiatus that he will be reoccurring like floriana, but I personally doubt that's going to happen.

Finn Hudson

Finn Hudson

Finn + Kitty are my favs

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,964 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Finn Stan

Season 3 villain has been cast and it is indeed the Worldkiller from the new 52 run.

http://tvline.com/20...ason-3-villain/

As first teased in last week’s Supergirl finale, legendary DC baddie Reign is taking National City — and, if all goes well, the world — by storm in Season 3. And this just in: She’ll look very familiar!

Odette Annable will play the CW drama’s new Big Bad, TVLine has learned, though we hear Supergirl‘s version of Reign — one of several “Worldkillers” in the DC universe — will differ visually from the one you might already know from the comics (pictured above).

“Greg [Berlanti] and I have wanted to work with Odette for years,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg said in a statement. “We are beyond excited to have her join our cast in the scary, powerful and heartbreaking role of Reign.”

This casting marks a reunion of sorts for Annable and Berlanti; she recurred role on ABC’s Berlanti-produced Brothers & Sisters from 2010 to 2011. Annable is also known for her work on HouseThe Astronaut Wives Club and Banshee, where she (and her stunt double) delivered one of modern TV’s great fight scenes:

So, yeah, something tells us Annable will be able to hold her own against the Girl of Steel.

CatfishKara Zor-El

CatfishKara Zor-El

Advanced Member

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
Series regular role too. Hopefully she will be a steady season long big bad!

JeSsKa

JeSsKa

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,203 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Original
  • GFA '13: Craziest
Ngl I was hoping that Adelaide Kane would play Reign after the yelling yesterday

Matt Saracen

Matt Saracen

my eyes were wide open

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Quinn Stan

Ngl I was hoping that Adelaide Kane would play Reign after the yelling yesterday

REIGNGN

KittyCat

KittyCat

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

http://tvline.com/20...regular-female/

Does Lena Luthor already know Kara is Supergirl? Just drop us a hint. —Monique
Cat Grant may have just shown her own hand in the season finale, but “at the moment,” co-showrunner Andrew Kreisberg told us at the end of the season, “Lena definitely thinks they’re two people.”

KittyCat

KittyCat

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

https://www.instagra.../p/BXlwwtpDQIx/

KittyCat

KittyCat

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

http://tvline.com/20...city-slade-son/

Do you have any scoop about Supergirl and/or The Flash? —Sarah
I choose Column A, since I have just learned that the CW series is seeking a fortysomething actress to play a mysterious and “sexually compelling” Kryptonian who is being likened to Game of Thrones‘ Melisandre.

KittyCat

KittyCat

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

http://tvline.com/20...e-father-oscar/

Supergirl Casts 24 Vet Carlos Bernard as Maggie's [Spoiler] in Season 3

By Vlada Gelman / 

August 4 2017, 4:30 PM PDT

Supergirl is staging what may be a very awkward and intense family reunion.

24 alum Carlos Bernard will guest-star during Season 3 of the CW series as Maggie Sawyer’s father, TVLine has learned.

Like his daughter, Bernard’s Oscar Rodas is also a cop. It was revealed last season that Maggie grew up in a very conservative family that did not approve of her being a lesbian. After she was outed, Maggie and her parents got in a big fight, which resulted in the teen getting kicked out of the house by her dad.

Will pops drop by to make peace and give his stamp of approval to a possible engagement? At the close of the Season 2 finale, Alex popped the question to her girlfriend Maggie, whose answer remains a mystery for now. And although Maggie’s portrayer, Floriana Lima, will step down from series regular to recurring for Season 3, executive producer Greg Berlanti doesn’t believe the change will be perceptible to viewers.

“Any character people love is not there as much as people want them there,” Berlanti told TVLine at the Television Critics Association summer press tour this week. “[But] from my perspective, we will use her as much as we can.”

“She’s wonderful on the show, and she’s got some real ardent fans, as she should,” he continued. “We wanted more of her, but she’s got other things in the hopper, other things she wants to consider.”

Bernard — whose TV credits also include Dallas and Scoundrels — first teased his visit to the CW series via Twitter earlier this visit to the CW series via Twitter earlier this week.

Up in Vancouver shooting... @TheCWSupergirl

DGLtbKYVoAA1pki.jpg

Supergirl returns Monday, Oct. 9 at 8/7c on The CW, now leading into the freshman military drama Valor.

KittyCat

KittyCat

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

SupergirlWritersRoom and 5 others follow

Last year was blessed to work with @sharonleal17, this year the blessings continue with Mr Carl Lumby! Welcome to Supergirl SpaceGrandad.

DGVGpKTV0AABUmo.jpg

KittyCat

KittyCat

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
irect message

Your favorite heroes unite for one super event this season on #Supergirl, #Arrow, #TheFlash, and DC's #LegendsofTomorrow!

DGPdnIYUIAAV2g8.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users