I knew we were right for each other, Danvers

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Poster
  • GFA '14: Biggest Gleek
  • GFA '15: Most Positive

POPULAR

Our dear spoiler thread is now closed since there are no more spoilers to be had ( :() and this has left a bit of a hole on the forum in terms of where to put many things that don't necessarily fit anywhere. 

Consider this an open thread for anything Glee- or Glee Cast-related. Someone books a role, someone gets engaged/married or is having a baby, someone posts a cute TBT photo from set, cast members are hanging out, someone wrote a cool article about Glee or the cast, a deleted scene or song comes out, someone gives a quote about the show, the DVD extras are announced, X is going to be on Ellen, ...etc. etc. etc. 

Consider this very similar to how the spoiler thread operated, just without the spoilers lol. It's a place to put any random related news or tidbits. You can still go on to make a thread about it or discuss it elsewhere, but this is a general thread to put it on people's radars, so people don't have to worry about missing things and can find all news easily. 

And if you have any sort of random thoughts that aren't really a RGO or something you can put them here. Like if you're particularly sad one day about the show being over or you just saw something that made you think of Glee, feel free to talk about it here. 

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts

Here is an interview with Jenna. There's also one on Kevin but the Tumblr person I saw this from didn't translate that.

On filming the last episode: “Filming the last episode was very sad but very funny. We knew it was the end so we enjoyed every second. The last day was particularly difficult. Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss began to cry, so I cried too.”

On her best memories of Glee: “I loved shooting Don’t Stop Believin’ and Somebody To Love. Among the memorable moments, there were also the guests like Gwyneth Paltrow, Kristin Chenoweth and Kate Hudson. And then there were the funny moments like slushies or costumes.”

On the most difficult performance to film: “Definitely the mash-up Singing in the Rain/Umbrella. We filmed in water and it got into our shoes. It stopped being fun very quickly.”

On what Glee has taught her: “Many lessons. Life is short and you should enjoy it. Also, you should be proud of who you are and it’s okay to disagree with something and to say it. And also that no one is alone in this world.”

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Finchel Forever <3

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,563 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer
  • GFA '15: Best Writer/Roleplayer

No more spoilers  ;(

Bob Morley

Bob Morley

I'm Smitten!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,264 posts
  • GFA '15: Most Active

Great idea. Thanks for this thread. :)

Dave Karofsky

Dave Karofsky

I GOTTA GAY

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,524 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009

Is this where new song releases will be placed or will that get its own separate thread? I should rephrase, is this where any unreleased stuff will be placed or is there another thread that will compile all of that?

Doe Eyed Pervert

Doe Eyed Pervert

I'm Nightbird, the nocturnal avenger.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • GFA '15: Best Username

RIP spoiler thread. ;( But this is a really cool idea, I approve.

Commander Lexa

Commander Lexa

So classic

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • GFA '15: Most Respectful

It hit me today that we won't be having any more first listens. ;( Great idea, btw. :)

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts

Is this where new song releases will be placed or will that get its own separate thread? I should rephrase, is this where any unreleased stuff will be placed or is there another thread that will compile all of that?

Any unreleased stuff can be placed here. If it's from GOBr, I'm sure it will also be posted in the GOBr finale week thread, and if it's a random new song or scene in the future someone may make a thread for it as well. This is just a good way to have everything in one easy-to-find place so that you don't miss anything, but it doesn't mean any of these things can't and won't be discussed in their own thread or elsewhere. Like, say Chord posts a Blam throwback tomorrow. It can get posted here, and then of course Blam fans will probably talk about it in the Blam thread. But I know I always appreciated how by reading the spoiler thread I wouldn't miss if the cast did something cool or there was Glee-related news cause it would get put there.

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts

POPULAR

Naya was spotted with her baby bump!

tumblr_nloxrvkSYQ1s57bimo3_1280.png

Also two new stills from 6x13:

tumblr_nlmk2oq0l81rojy6eo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlmk2oq0l81rojy6eo1_1280.jpg

Gleek1978

Gleek1978

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,413 posts
  • GFA '15: Biggest Gleek

Great idea for a thread. I feel like I spent the last few years of my life in Glee spoiler threads so its sad there will never be anymore. ;(

Bob Morley

Bob Morley

I'm Smitten!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,264 posts
  • GFA '15: Most Active

The cast in Paris had some fun in a club last night. 

tumblr_nlq2insWhp1qayexuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nlq2insWhp1qayexuo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlq2insWhp1qayexuo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlq2f2JqFR1qayexuo3_400.jpg

tumblr_nlq2f2JqFR1qayexuo2_1280.jpg

Cassie July

Cassie July

HBIC

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts
  • GFA '15: Most Original

Long live Spoiler Thread!

I though Jacob (pic from above) was Peter Dinklage! what's wrong with me

chester

chester

Something is special because you are a part of it.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,104 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Rachel and Emma Stan
  • GFA '15: Best Gay

FOX revived the X-files for a 6-episode season. The show ended in 2002. 

So maybe there's hope for something similar for Glee as well.  :)

Willow Rosenberg

Willow Rosenberg

I'm talking! Don't interrupt me, insignificant man&a

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,717 posts
  • GFA '15: Craziest

Here are more Naya candids taken when she was at LAX

tumblr_nloxrvkSYQ1s57bimo1_400.pngtumblr_nlp0tuYnFh1s57bimo4_400.jpg

tumblr_nloxrvkSYQ1s57bimo4_400.pngtumblr_nlp0tuYnFh1s57bimo1_400.jpg

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

No wonder I'm crazy! This just solves it all ♥

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,696 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Brittany and Santana Stan
  • GFA '15: Best Friendship: Karina & Valerie

POPULAR

MY BB GIRL SHE BUMP ;(

Naya posted this pic from Silly Love Songs the night of the finale :wub:

CAlLk5_UkAAikQH.jpg

Vanessa Lengies

Vanessa Lengies

glee by its very definition is about opening yourself up to joy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

FOX revived the X-files for a 6-episode season. The show ended in 2002. 

So maybe there's hope for something similar for Glee as well.  :)

yes!!!!  that would be awesome.  if they revived it someday or made a show that was simlar or made spin off series.  what does it mean exactly though that they revive it?  are they doing it to try to get people to watch the show again and then keep airing episodes or what?   why would they even do that with a show and why do you think they would do it with glee?  i mean i would love it if they did that someday i just wonder why you think they would.  because it use to be really popular?

Edited by Allthingsartistic23, 24 March 2015 - 07:04 PM.

Willow Rosenberg

Willow Rosenberg

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,717 posts

yes!!!!  that would be awesome.  if they revived it someday or made a show that was simlar or made spin off series.  what does it mean exactly though that they revive it?  are they doing it to try to get people to watch the show again and then keep airing episodes or what?   why would they even do that with a show and why do you think they would do it with glee?  i mean i would love it if they did that someday i just wonder why you think they would.  because it use to be really popular?

When a network revives a show is that they are going to produce one more season, trying to bring back the cast. See Twin Peaks, for example: after 24 years, Showtime is going to "revive" Twin Peaks for a 3rd season, airing in 2016, and they are trying to bring back the cast. 

Tinamazing

Tinamazing

Neck Brace Cheerio Fan <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

I think Dallas also got a lot of its cast back?  and 90210 had a couple people too.  

Vanessa Lengies

Vanessa Lengies

glee by its very definition is about opening yourself up to joy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

When a network revives a show is that they are going to produce one more season, trying to bring back the cast. See Twin Peaks, for example: after 24 years, Showtime is going to "revive" Twin Peaks for a 3rd season, airing in 2016, and they are trying to bring back the cast. 

but i mean what is the point.  is just for the fans or what.  or are they trying to see if they can generate enough intrest to start the show up again and then have it run for a long time again? 

Willow Rosenberg

Willow Rosenberg

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,717 posts

but i mean what is the point.  is just for the fans or what.  or are they trying to see if they can generate enough intrest to start the show up again and then have it run for a long time again? 

Well, for Twin Peaks, the season 2 finale it was SUPER open and with almost no resolution at all, leaving almost every characters' ending open (and also one of the character's last words were "I will see you in 25 years") :)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users