cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight

It was harmless.  :shrug:

Irony or sarcasm is frequently used throughout the forum and weird lettertyping/spelling also, so I don't really see a problem with those posts. 

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

No wonder I'm crazy! This just solves it all ♥

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,696 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Brittany and Santana Stan
  • GFA '15: Best Friendship: Karina & Valerie

It was harmless.  :shrug:

Irony or sarcasm is frequently used throughout the forum and weird lettertyping/spelling also, so I don't really see a problem with those posts. 

Uhu, but Jay was telling me that he didn't want to imply anything bad or sarcastic, but that he was merely asking a question, how does that match with sarcasm.

You often quote me saying "maybe just explain her" when I make a sarcastic remark to someone. It seems to be something that annoys you when I do it. 

Posting those pictures with the comment "I don't think Lea's acting brings a diva-ish aspect to the character. Just look at these examples of roles she playes, they weren't diva-ish at all", wouldn't have gotten a snarky answer from me.

But when 3 people are passive-aggressive to me, you're going to get a snarky response in return. That's how it goes if you want to play that game.

cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts

Uhu, but Jay was telling me that he didn't want to imply anything bad or sarcastic, but that he was merely asking a question, how does that match with sarcasm.

I can just speak for the reason of my own reaction, not for those of Jay and Pato.
And yes, mine was sarcasm, but good-natured sarcasm.

You often quote me saying "maybe just explain her" when I make a sarcastic remark to someone. It seems to be something that annoys you when I do it.

Ah, I have to look that up.
But I think that is mostly related to people who are new here to the forum or are not posting regularily and might not immediately get certain reactions from the long-term posters.

Posting those pictures with the comment "I don't think Lea's acting brings a diva-ish aspect to the character. Just look at these examples of roles she playes, they weren't diva-ish at all", wouldn't have gotten a snarky answer from me.

But for me that would feel like a more serious reaction and the way I did it I just wanted to make it more lighthearted.

-----

I just want to say, it was not meant in a bad way or with bad intentions towards you, so I don't want to file it as passive-aggressive.

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

No wonder I'm crazy! This just solves it all ♥

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,696 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Brittany and Santana Stan
  • GFA '15: Best Friendship: Karina & Valerie

Well if it was just your post, It wouldn't have felt that way, it was the three posts in a row that did.

Anyway, let's end it here, we all got our say now.  Let's stop derailing this thread. There's always PM if there are more things we're dying to say ;(

taurus85

taurus85

"I rode a bull and I was thinking of you"

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts
Matt just posted on instagram from a set that he is playing a Doctor on something that he can't announce yet.

Sara2009

Sara2009

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,304 posts
Nevermind. I found it.

jls1792

jls1792

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Matt just posted on instagram from a set that he is playing a Doctor on something that he can't announce yet.

He'll be guest starring on Grey's Anatomy

http://www.spoilertv...medium=Trending

taurus85

taurus85

"I rode a bull and I was thinking of you"

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts

:) What Mc.. nickname would you give him?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users