Fan research report!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Gleefan16

Gleefan16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

As a fan of Glee, I know why I love the show and keep watching/re-watching, but why do you? what do you love about Glee? Do you relate to characters or story lines, or just love the music?

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Finchel Forever <3

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,739 posts
  • GFA '12: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '13: Biggest Shipper
  • GFA '14: Best Writer
  • GFA '15: Best Writer/Roleplayer

Because I love Finchel.

Michael Clifford

Michael Clifford

My name's blurryface and I care what you think

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

It is the music, but it's also so much more than that. I could go on and on about why I watch Glee and still today.

Gleefan16

Gleefan16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

It is the music, but it's also so much more than that. I could go on and on about why I watch Glee and still today.

Go on! I'd love to hear why!

Michael Clifford

Michael Clifford

My name's blurryface and I care what you think

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Well for one thing, I just love how these characters in the Glee club are always there for each other. If they see one of their friends upset or down, they do everything they can to make them feel better. Everyone needs a friend like that.

Gleefan16

Gleefan16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Well for one thing, I just love how these characters in the Glee club are always there for each other. If they see one of their friends upset or down, they do everything they can to make them feel better. Everyone needs a friend like that.

I couldn't agree more! One of Glee's many charms for sure! Thank you for your input, it's appreciated!

Fondue For Two!

Fondue For Two!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

For me, it was just irresistible. I've never been much of a musical or fandom person but Glee just grabbed me. The music would get stuck in my head so I would look up the songs. The first Glee couple I ever googled was Brittana lol. Everyone and everything was just in the right place at the right time when I found it. Season 2 will always be my favorite, especially Blame it on the Alcohol.

The show made me laugh, smile, cry, like nothing else. I was heavily invested. I think the cast had perfect chemistry. 

Gleefan16

Gleefan16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

For me, it was just irresistible. I've never been much of a musical or fandom person but Glee just grabbed me. The music would get stuck in my head so I would look up the songs. The first Glee couple I ever googled was Brittana lol. Everyone and everything was just in the right place at the right time when I found it. Season 2 will always be my favorite, especially Blame it on the Alcohol.

The show made me laugh, smile, cry, like nothing else. I was heavily invested. I think the cast had perfect chemistry. 

So the show had an impact on your personal life? I was the same with Brittana! Helps to see representation on TV.

Fondue For Two!

Fondue For Two!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

So the show had an impact on your personal life? I was the same with Brittana! Helps to see representation on TV.

Yes, definitely. I've made some friends that I never would have not if it weren't for the show. I still don't know why I love Brittana so much but I really do. I've never cared about another couple as much as I care for them. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users