Photo

Rachel Berry

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

elizafitz

elizafitz

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I've been re-watching Glee and enjoying every minute of it. Rachel is my favourite character on the show and I know many people don share that opinion. I mean she is annoying, selfish and always gets the solo. However even though others whine and complain about wanting the solo they never actually work very hard towards toward  it. Rachel is committed and focused while the others do nothing but whine.I love all the characters in glee but sometimes they annoy me. Mercedes and Kurt always talk about how they are bullied or picked on and not given chances but tables are turned they are also rude, more rude if anything.When kurt when to dalton he was upset about Blaine getting all the solos. Now if he was really that good why didn't they give Kurt any solos ? Kurt only sang the solo at regional's because of Blaine and his support.And Im sorry I don like Santana. She rude, Bitchy and down right irritating.And shes always been so rude to Rachel. Even after Rachel welcomed her into her home. I think the hate towards rachel is unnecessary honestly. If we are pointing out flaws i think kurt and santana have their fair share of flaws. 

P.S Am i the only one who thinks Blaine looks absolutely adorable without the hair gel.

Blaniey Kurtzie Days

Blaniey Kurtzie Days

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

I understand where your coming from with the whole Rachel works "hard" thing; but as far as Kurt & Mercedes being rude the a load of B.S! That is incorrect they are SASSY, & speak their mind!

​Rachael is the real baby always complaining 

• She LIED about Sandy Ryerson, the former director of McKinley High’s glee club, touching a student inappropriately for her own personal gain.
  • At the start of Season two, an extremely talented Filipino exchange student named Sunshine Corazon was going to audition for the New Directions. So Rachel tricked her into going to a CRACK HOUSE instead.
  • She declared that her talent was being wasted and proceeded to tape up her mouth when Mr Schue refused to automatically give her every solo (HOW IS THAT HARDWORKING)!!

We wouldn't even be able to know if the other characters work hard because....ALL THE SCREEN TIME GOES TO RACHAEL!!

Edited by Blaniey Kurtzie Days, 14 March 2017 - 02:08 PM.

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

No wonder I'm crazy! This just solves it all ♥

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,699 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Brittany and Santana Stan
  • GFA '15: Best Friendship: Karina & Valerie

Santana is rude and bitchy?   Can't say I have noticed. Something to ponder on, that one e426851.gif  I might have to re-evaluate

Pato

Pato

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight

I understand where your coming from with the whole Rachel works "hard" thing; but as far as Kurt & Mercedes being rude the a load of B.S! That is incorrect they are SASSY, & speak their mind!

​Rachael is the real baby always complaining 

• She LIED about Sandy Ryerson, the former director of McKinley High’s glee club, touching a student inappropriately for her own personal gain.
  • At the start of Season two, an extremely talented Filipino exchange student named Sunshine Corazon was going to audition for the New Directions. So Rachel tricked her into going to a CRACK HOUSE instead.
  • She declared that her talent was being wasted and proceeded to tape up her mouth when Mr Schue refused to automatically give her every solo (HOW IS THAT HARDWORKING)!!

We wouldn't even be able to know if the other characters work hard because....ALL THE SCREEN TIME GOES TO RACHAEL!!

As far as I remember she didn't lie about that? 

Matt Saracen

Matt Saracen

my eyes were wide open

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,392 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Quinn Stan
What is happening

Blaniey Kurtzie Days

Blaniey Kurtzie Days

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

What is happening

WAR

Edited by Blaniey Kurtzie Days, 15 March 2017 - 07:16 AM.

Commander Lexa

Commander Lexa

So classic

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • GFA '15: Most Respectful

I'm crynig, omg. 

jaymcb

jaymcb

"Now they are all looking for a Lea Michele type"

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,027 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009

I researched this and..

1. Sandy did touch the boy inappropriately and yes Rachel took advantage of that situation.

2. It was an inactive crack-house. yes it was wrong.

3.  Rachel complained about getting a song twice.  Once it would seem her and Mr Shue had discussed her getting West Side Story songs  she even mentions it as if it was a done deal at least to her, so she was taken aback when it was given to someone else  and the  mouth tape incident had more to do with others issues the her just not getting a song that she was acting out about.   Yes she behaved  badly but  you know what both times she complained she did not get the song.

Not sure how her  wanting songs  equates to her not working hard.  She wanted them but she worked for them too.     It was established she worked harder. Mr Shue was even afraid the others will slack off becasue they think Rachel will take up the slack.

RACHEL: Look, I know who I am, okay? I know I can be a little abrasive, bossy, and conceited. I’m just hurt that you chose to judge me on that rather than on my talent. I know it sounds awful, but I’m the best one in there! I try the hardest and I want it the most.

WILL: Everyone knows that. And they’re scared of it. They all think that they can slack off because you’ll pick up their weight. We can’t win Regionals like that! We need everyone to think that they’re a star.

And sorry but I doubt Rachel thought it was just sassy when Mercedes was saying "First of all, you try to bust my face again, and I will cut you!"  or  "Ugh! I’m so sick of hearing you squawk, Eva Perón" or when Kurt  insulted her and/or clothes or humiliated her in front of Finn

Yeah I bet Rachel loved all those sassy insults, threats and humiliation.   If only she was sassier  she could insult others and speak her mind.

If only she had formed a defense mechanism  to cope like the sarcastic  Kurt, or sassy Mercedes or the truth telling bitchy Santana.   But nope Rachel decided to be condescending at times  that was just offensive not defensive at all.   Hum. 

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,699 posts

it was inactive ok

jaymcb

jaymcb

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,027 posts

it was inactive ok

Exactly  but we must get the facts straight and research. ^_^

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,699 posts

I did a lot of in depth research, and I can confirm that Santana is indeed bitchy and rude.  

She is not irritating though, she is perfect and has never done anything wrong in her entire life!

jaymcb

jaymcb

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,027 posts

I did a lot of in depth research, and I can confirm that Santana is indeed bitchy and rude.  

She is not irritating though, she is perfect and has never done anything wrong in her entire life!

Yes  they all loved Santana insults  I mean she was only telling the truth.  :o

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,699 posts

FPpBmch.gif

cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,127 posts

The most interesting Glee characters were appealing partly because of the flaws they had.

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,699 posts

Except for Santana, who had no flaws.

cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,127 posts
I found this guide to be flawless like Santana Lopez.

http://www.gleeforum...e/#entry3644462

Blaniey Kurtzie Days

Blaniey Kurtzie Days

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

I researched this and..

1. Sandy did touch the boy inappropriately and yes Rachel took advantage of that situation.

2. It was an inactive crack-house. yes it was wrong.

3.  Rachel complained about getting a song twice.  Once it would seem her and Mr Shue had discussed her getting West Side Story songs  she even mentions it as if it was a done deal at least to her, so she was taken aback when it was given to someone else  and the  mouth tape incident had more to do with others issues the her just not getting a song that she was acting out about.   Yes she behaved  badly but  you know what both times she complained she did not get the song.

Not sure how her  wanting songs  equates to her not working hard.  She wanted them but she worked for them too.     It was established she worked harder. Mr Shue was even afraid the others will slack off becasue they think Rachel will take up the slack.

RACHEL: Look, I know who I am, okay? I know I can be a little abrasive, bossy, and conceited. I’m just hurt that you chose to judge me on that rather than on my talent. I know it sounds awful, but I’m the best one in there! I try the hardest and I want it the most.

WILL: Everyone knows that. And they’re scared of it. They all think that they can slack off because you’ll pick up their weight. We can’t win Regionals like that! We need everyone to think that they’re a star.

And sorry but I doubt Rachel thought it was just sassy when Mercedes was saying "First of all, you try to bust my face again, and I will cut you!"  or  "Ugh! I’m so sick of hearing you squawk, Eva Perón" or when Kurt  insulted her and/or clothes or humiliated her in front of Finn

Yeah I bet Rachel loved all those sassy insults, threats and humiliation.   If only she was sassier  she could insult others and speak her mind.

If only she had formed a defense mechanism  to cope like the sarcastic  Kurt, or sassy Mercedes or the truth telling bitchy Santana.   But nope Rachel decided to be condescending at times  that was just offensive not defensive at all.   Hum. 

That's it I give up, your right, Rachael is perfect. She "works" hard for everything. SHE DOESN'T JUST GET THINGS HANDED TO HER. :dull: 

Allison Argent

Allison Argent

shy shy shy

• GF Benefactor
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,251 posts
  • GFA '15: Best New Member

POPULAR

I really admire the use of colours and font size to emphasise your points

cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,127 posts
And meanwhile the OP created this thread and never looked back.

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie Sawyer

I knew we were right for each other, Danvers

• imgAdministrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Poster
  • GFA '14: Biggest Gleek
  • GFA '15: Most Positive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users