27 replies to this topic

cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,690 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight

Years ago I used to think about a Santana/Mike crackship.  It was based purely on looks and hotness though.

They once shared a piano.

322gle_322-sc20_0264.jpg

TO1980

TO1980

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

They once shared a piano.

322gle_322-sc20_0264.jpg

I think they also shared a hug at the end of season 3 when Mike tells her that he was offered a scholarship into Joffrey.  And if memory serves me, I think they had small moments here and there in season 1 back when he and Matt were very chummy with her and Brittany (e.g. standing together when Mr. Schue announces who their competition is for sectionals, etc).

cinco

cinco

♫ ☼ ♣ ♪ ☺ ♥ ☆

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,690 posts
  • GFA '15: Mod Spotlight

I think they also shared a hug at the end of season 3 when Mike tells her that he was offered a scholarship into Joffrey.  And if memory serves me, I think they had small moments here and there in season 1 back when he and Matt were very chummy with her and Brittany (e.g. standing together when Mr. Schue announces who their competition is for sectionals, etc).

And whenever Valerie was performed, Mike was never far away.

giphy.gif

tumblr_n2ny47iIyl1qe75ueo6_250.gif

TO1980

TO1980

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

And whenever Valerie was performed, Mike was never far away.

giphy.gif

tumblr_n2ny47iIyl1qe75ueo6_250.gif

Oh right Valerie.  Some even refer to Valerie (the first one anyways) as a Biketana moments.  Biketana referring to a Mike, Brittany, and Santana threesome.

RipHunter(rippy)

RipHunter(rippy)

Rawwry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Artie and Rachel

tumblr_n1dfzqT0hG1qzh21go8_r1_250.giftumblr_n3vfmeDHYc1s56k68o9_250.gif

tumblr_mf098yurlV1qcv6uto4_250.giftumblr_ls8krsDLv31qi4pl3o7_250.gif

Mike and Rachel

tumblr_n2pbdzYCgI1qhnreqo4_r2_250.giftumblr_n2pbdzYCgI1qhnreqo1_r2_250.giftumblr_n2pbdzYCgI1qhnreqo6_r1_250.gif

Edited by RipHunter(rippy), 12 July 2017 - 12:33 PM.

Lea Michele Aleph

Lea Michele Aleph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I don't see why she would care.   Rachel only cares when it is about  taking something she wants  and  this is a crackship for a reason because it wasn't happening.

crackship, yes, but we're just talking here. and there were plenty of moments when Rachel was selfless. like when she agreed to be a surrogate mother, when she tried to share the limelight with both Mercedes and Santana but they refused

jaymcb

jaymcb

"Now they are all looking for a Lea Michele type"

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,660 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009

crackship, yes, but we're just talking here. and there were plenty of moments when Rachel was selfless. like when she agreed to be a surrogate mother, when she tried to share the limelight with both Mercedes and Santana but they refused

No one said Rachel didn't have moments of selflessness though.   We were talking a crack ship so not sure the point of this now.

Majormanafemale

Majormanafemale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Artie and Rachel

tumblr_n1dfzqT0hG1qzh21go8_r1_250.giftumblr_n3vfmeDHYc1s56k68o9_250.gif
tumblr_mf098yurlV1qcv6uto4_250.giftumblr_ls8krsDLv31qi4pl3o7_250.gif

Mike and Rachel

tumblr_n2pbdzYCgI1qhnreqo4_r2_250.giftumblr_n2pbdzYCgI1qhnreqo1_r2_250.giftumblr_n2pbdzYCgI1qhnreqo6_r1_250.gif

I love artchel and not like there wasn't basis even though slim for one to ship it. I felt like don't sleep in the subway was set up without follow thru. I ship them post Finn's death to point you could probably call me insane. Seriously because of that lack of follow thru I've seriously done whole Glee universe from last chunk of s5 and all of s6 and future stuff. Little stuck on I think last fanfiction. Smd artchel very prevlant. I like reading blartie fanfiction weather friends or more it's just typically cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users