hi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Majormanafemale

Majormanafemale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hi I'm Amanda-Beth I go by Amanda. Glee is new fandom to me. My favorite characters but I don't want them together are Artie and Blaine. That be just weird to me knowing things. I notice weird things others don't in shows. Or see things others miss in shows. I'm 31 I turn 32 on turkey day in some ways in big kid other ways an adult it just is. I am disabled.

TiburonWriter

TiburonWriter

Cory: Even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,983 posts
  • GFA '14: Best Writer

Welcome!  I love Artie and Blaine too, though my favorites are Sebastian and Blaine (obviously from my signature).  It would be nice to hear from someone who sees things differently.  Glee is all about celebrating the different, right?

Karen

Michael Clifford

Michael Clifford

My name's blurryface and I care what you think

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Welcome to the forum!

Mercedes Jones

Mercedes Jones

A diva-off? Oh, hell to the yes!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
First off, Welcome! Second, omg cant wait till Turkey Day! All the glorious food. *Starts dramatic dance and song* Haha. Also Blaine and Artie are amazing characters. I also love Santana and Mercedes.

Majormanafemale

Majormanafemale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

First off, Welcome! Second, omg cant wait till Turkey Day! All the glorious food. *Starts dramatic dance and song* Haha. Also Blaine and Artie are amazing characters. I also love Santana and Mercedes.

Birthday around or on turkey day isn't as much fun as it sounds wnd pie is not an acceptable dessert for birthday.my sisters are usually good on FB about wishing me happy birthday we live in different states now but you are lucky to get happy birthday in person if it falls on that day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users