Photo

how come Mr.Schue didn't take Tina to office?

11 replies to this topic

Majormanafemale

Majormanafemale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Seriously she physically assulted a disabled student. He saw exactly what happened. Why didn't Mr.Schue take her to office? What she did wasn't ok. Yeah kind of sucks none of kids did anything to correct it when Mr.Schue failed. However Mr.Schue is the teacher he witnessed it he should've taken her to office she should've gotten in trouble.

jaymcb

jaymcb

"Now they are all looking for a Lea Michele type"

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,750 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009

Because the moment she did it she actually seemed shocked and apologized.  They all knew it went to far.

And why would you think Mr Shue would do that he watched Finn and Puck fight, Finn pummel Puck, Quinn and Santana fight. Santana be held back from hitting  Rachel etc.

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

No wonder I'm crazy! This just solves it all ♥

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,363 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Brittany and Santana Stan
  • GFA '15: Best Friendship: Karina & Valerie

let's be real, the only person to ever getting punished for getting violent with another student in that school, is Santana when she slapped Finn after he outed her.  All other acts of violence have been treated as small incidents. 

Now let me remember the best of them alll

tumblr_m6dl6cAMdz1qi50pdo1_250.giftumblr_m6dl6cAMdz1qi50pdo2_250.gif
tumblr_m6dl6cAMdz1qi50pdo3_250.giftumblr_m6dl6cAMdz1qi50pdo4_250.gif

jaymcb

jaymcb

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,750 posts

What was Santana's punishment having to have hero Finn creepily sing to her?

The only glee kid to get suspended was for a non violent incident.

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,363 posts

What was Santana's punishment having to have hero Finn creepily sing to her?

Santana was going to get suspended from school by Figgins?

The only reason she wasn't suspended is because Finn blackmailed her to participate into a big coming out party by the Glee club. If santana participated in it, he was going to tell Figgins she didn't really slap him and that it was just a stage slap, which he was in on. If santana refused, Finn wouldn't say anything, and she would get suspended from school.

So the reason why Figgins didn't suspend her, is because he was told it wasn't a real slap. Before he was told that, he was very much going to suspend her.

Majormanafemale

Majormanafemale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

The only reason she wasn't suspended is because Finn blackmailed her to participate into a big coming out party by the Glee club. If santana participated in it, he was going to tell Figgins she didn't really slap him and that it was just a stage slap, which he was in on. If santana refused, Finn wouldn't say anything, and she would get suspended from school.

So the reason why Figgins didn't suspend her, is because he was told it wasn't a real slap. Before he was told that, he was very much going to suspend her.

Right

jaymcb

jaymcb

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,750 posts

I was joking because in the end she really wasn't punished unless  you count the awkward songs.

The point in reference to the question remains the same no one ended up getting punish for physical altercations.   You have to wonder if Shue would have brought that to Figgens attention if Shelby were not in the room tbh.

Majormanafemale

Majormanafemale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Finn protected Santana from punishment there is no getting out of what Tina did. It's not the same. Everyone saw Tina aiming for drum kit and it ended up knocking Artie out of wheelchair. The angle of which things happened for Santana and Finn they can make that argument that it was actually fake. Santana was going to be punished Finn chose to protect her though idk why. There is no skirting around fact of Tina knocking Artie out of wheelchair. There should have been at least an attempt at some sort of consquince for Tina. Santana still had to sit in prinicipals office. It is shame sense Schue failed none of kids did anything. I know Artie was embarrassed. We aren't here talk about Santana I want to know why Schue did nothing to Tina? not even you have detention for a week for physical assault. He suspended Marely from Glee for a week for not doing assignment. It doesn't make sense to me.

jaymcb

jaymcb

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,750 posts

Finn protected Santana from punishment there is no getting out of what Tina did. It's not the same. Everyone saw Tina aiming for drum kit and it ended up knocking Artie out of wheelchair. The angle of which things happened for Santana and Finn they can make that argument that it was actually fake. Santana was going to be punished Finn chose to protect her though idk why. There is no skirting around fact of Tina knocking Artie out of wheelchair. There should have been at least an attempt at some sort of consquince for Tina. Santana still had to sit in prinicipals office. It is shame sense Schue failed none of kids did anything. I know Artie was embarrassed. We aren't here talk about Santana I want to know why Schue did nothing to Tina? not even you have detention for a week for physical assault. He suspended Marely from Glee for a week for not doing assignment. It doesn't make sense to me.

I'll play and forget it is just a show.   you are s assuming Mr  Shue did not go back later and talk to Tina or  did some type of punishment 

Should she have been punished maybe but so should a lot of others who never were.

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,363 posts

What it comes down to is that there was a punishment when the narrative needed there to be a punishment.  Santana and Marley were victim of ridiculous plotlines where their punishment was needed for the story they wanted to tell.  While with Tina, and all the other cases of violence between these kids, a punishment wasn't needed for their story. 

From what I remember Tina was also immediately sorry after she pushed him, realized she went too far. So maybe Schue realized it was a mistake and didn't actually want to harm him.  IMO  Schue should have been less harsh with Santana and Marley, rather than just as harsh with the rest of them. With Santana he KNEW the context of why she slapped Finn, and with Marley he didn't even try to figure out what was going on with her. He always talks about how Glee club is a family, so maybe he should try to talk to these kids first before getting them suspended. If it becomes a consistent problem, then he can take further actions. Like if he noticed Tina consistently bullying Artie or getting violent with him multiple times. But it seemed to be a one time thing.  (But then again, it's not like Figgins ever did anything about the consistent bullying of Rachel, Kurt etc).

jaymcb

jaymcb

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,750 posts

I wasn't even talking about Marley I was talking about  Rachel she was actually suspended from school Marley was only suspended from the club a few days. 

Marley's suspension was a club issue not a school issue.   Physical violence is a school issue even if it happened in the club.

So no glee club member was ever suspended for fighting, hitting, pushing etc.

Figgens  was all over the place with suspension and Mr Shue always intervened when the kids were sent to the principal and got them erased (except Rachel who it does not seem he even tried).   So him bringing  Santana to Figgens is odd so it  still makes me think it was due to Shelby.

Mr Shue was all over the place with punishment too. He took a song from Rachel and said it wasn't punishment but didn't take anything from anyone else who did Push it too.  He send Kurt to the office for back talk but allowed Finn to just pummel Puck and kick chairs.  He would cover for Quinn and the glist and getting to the bottom of that but yell at Rachel for the duct tape even though he let  her and Santana go at it the day before ending in  Rachel's humiliation.

Of course it is all story driven but looked bad.

Majormanafemale

Majormanafemale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Sue was prinicipal this episode.If Will had brought Tina to her or Sam of Kitty they where ones who gave Tina a dirty look had told Sue. Sue would've done something.i don't know exactly what but Sue actually did hand out punishment. Finn was highly favored by Will. A lot of bullying wasn't considered physical violence in first couple seasons and what was that happened outside of Glee was rarely seen by a teacher. Not that physical violence is ever ok. The writters really made Will Schuester look like horrid teacher.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users