Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

"I Don't Give Up That Easily"

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

TRAVIS

TRAVIS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Rachel tells Finn that she doesn't want to be with him anymore. Finn tells her, "I don't give up that easily."

(Credit: GleekShelly)

Nicole721

Nicole721

Amateur Super Sleuth

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,700 posts
wub.gif

QueenGleek

QueenGleek

Your Resentment Is Delicious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Oh. My. GLEE! <3

RachelBerryfan87

RachelBerryfan87

"I've made it!"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,642 posts
QUOTE (QueenGleek @ Mar 14 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh. My. GLEE! <3

You better not

Guest_stephanever

Guest_stephanever
  • Guests
My favourite Finn quote so far

starshine

starshine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
Not a huge Fichel fan but that's amazingly adorable.

magnetsmile

magnetsmile

I heart Glee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts
*squeals like a little girl* So adorable.

nomesters

nomesters

Just know it was you all along who had a hold on my heart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,493 posts
**dies**

omg

wub.gif wub.gif

Glee-freak-556

Glee-freak-556

Proud Rachelite & Proud Ninja PPPP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts
not that much of a fichel fan, but i think this is incredibly awesome. i can't wait till the fichel in this eppy, i kind of like it.

gLeek_kel_guitar

gLeek_kel_guitar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts
QUOTE (starshine @ Mar 14 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not a huge Fichel fan but that's amazingly adorable.

ITA. im mehh on fichel...but at least finn realizes hes fucked up. it should hopefully become an interesting storyline.
its funny how this is exactly what all the fichels were hoping for..lol

nomesters

nomesters

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,493 posts
I am so excited for Finn to work his butt off for Rachel and prove himself. Oh. My. God.

thewronggirl

thewronggirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
I really don't like how Finn is portrayed as someone sweet and not giving up. The only reason he said that to Rachel was because he realized she is the only one to boost his ego, not because he really wanted her. Completely disappointed with Finn. He really is just like Will. That's not a compliment. Hopefully they make his character better in the rest of the episodes.

nomesters

nomesters

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,493 posts
QUOTE (thewronggirl @ Mar 14 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really don't like how Finn is portrayed as someone sweet and not giving up. The only reason he said that to Rachel was because he realized she is the only one to boost his ego, not because he really wanted her. Completely disappointed with Finn. He really is just like Will. That's not a compliment. Hopefully they make his character better in the rest of the episodes.

Um.... How can you even say that when you haven't seen the episode? We should wait to see it first before we start dissing people for saying things

Guest_stephanever

Guest_stephanever
  • Guests
QUOTE (thewronggirl @ Mar 14 2010, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you know why he said it? Did you see the episode? Because apparently all his inner monologues, facial expressions and behaviour suggested that the second he lost Rachel, he realised it was a mistake and vowed to win her back throughout the rest of the episode. Santana and Brittany can boost his ego by going on a double date with him but he ditches them because they start talking crap about Rachel. Why? Because he likes Rachel.

gleekjunkie92

gleekjunkie92

A PPPP Ninja right here :]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,978 posts
EDIT: Yeah CAN we see the episode 1st and then have a debate. But that is sweet of Finn to say but how long does he expect Rachel to wait around for him?

nomesters

nomesters

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,493 posts
QUOTE (gleekjunkie92 @ Mar 14 2010, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah we see the episode 1st and then have a debate. But that is sweet of Finn to say but how long does he expect Rachel to wait around for him?

he does need to prove himself, and it seems like that is where the story is headed. I can't wait.

gleekjunkie92

gleekjunkie92

A PPPP Ninja right here :]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,978 posts
QUOTE (nomesters @ Mar 14 2010, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he does need to prove himself, and it seems like that is where the story is headed. I can't wait.

Okay That I'm looking forward to seeing because It time for him to chase her.

thewronggirl

thewronggirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
QUOTE (nomesters @ Mar 14 2010, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um.... How can you even say that when you haven't seen the episode? We should wait to see it first before we start dissing people for saying things

I saw the episode last night at Paley Fest. I didn't like anything about him in the episode. I'm sure others will, but I didn't. So I think since I viewed the episode, my opinion is valid, even if you don't agree with it. smile.gif

ETA: And actually, his the first thing said in his inner monologue was that he wasn't over Quinn. Which I get, but then he was flirting with all of the other girls. And he wouldn't have had any issue being with those other girls had they paid proper attention to him. And since he missed the attention, he missed Rachel.

I don't doubt he realizes he made a mistake, but he doesn't get off that easily to me. That's why I said I hope they make his character better in the later eps, because I'm hoping to change my mind.

Guest_stephanever

Guest_stephanever
  • Guests
QUOTE (thewronggirl @ Mar 14 2010, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw the episode last night at Paley Fest. I didn't like anything about him in the episode. I'm sure others will, but I didn't. So I think since I viewed the episode, my opinion is valid, even if you don't agree with it. smile.gif

Guess everyone else who saw the episode just disagrees with you then, so I won't waste time worrying smile.gif

thewronggirl

thewronggirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Everyone else who saw the episode doesn't post here. There were 2000+ people there. There were quite a few people who agreed with me last night. But there were also people who think what you think. It happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids