Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Kurt

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

D.J

D.J

Aaaaaah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

QUOTE (SurtForever @ Oct 29 2010, 12:43 PM)
This isn't the only episode Chris Colfer was looking out the window. Check out Duets (I think.) because he does it there too.

Isn't there an episode in season 3 as well, I can't remember the episode but I do remember Darren/Blaine helping Chris/Kurt down from one of the choir chairs when Mr. Shue entered the room, Don't know if thats actually in an episode or a behind the scenes video, But I'm pretty sure its in an episode,

Does anyone know what episode it might have been??

Posted Image

This one, maybe? If so this was in 3x06.

Also Chris explains it in this interview:

emmypentycofe

emmypentycofe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
i am going to post a quote for this pic. "Kurt stop staring out the window Blaine is not there!"

binnielovely1996

binnielovely1996

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
How cute he is :)

Porcelain Schwimmer

Porcelain Schwimmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

I guess I noticed it before but it didn't this funny because I haven't fall for him yet, now when I found about this again, It's make a whole night laugh to me :D

So, I found he was doing stand-to-look-out-at-the-window in Bad Reputation from Season 1, Duets from Season 2, The Purple Piano Project and Mash Off from Season 3 (Is there any other episode?). It's like he make it as a habit, huh?! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids