Who's That Guy?

Who's That Guy?

WWMD?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts
^^ Much better, and much more natural looking

QUOTE (jujubee @ May 18 2010, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IMO, overly critical. But again, that's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

Well, IMO you are being overly sensitive, just because some of us don't like the look it doesn't mean we are personally attacking Lea. Are we no longer allowed to state opinions on here without being told we are wrong for having an opinion?

Because i swear you can't actually have an opinion on here without being deemed a ''hater'' or whatever.

jujubee

jujubee

Don't bother Rachel, she's brainstorming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • From the Top: Member Since 2009
QUOTE (Who's That Guy? @ May 17 2010, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ Much better, and much more natural looking

Well, IMO you are being overly sensitive, just because some of us don't like the look it doesn't mean we are personally attacking Lea. Are we no longer allowed to state opinions on here without being told we are wrong for having an opinion?

Because i swear you can't actually have an opinion on here without being deemed a ''hater'' or whatever.

Don't really want to get into a fight with you or anybody, especially about something that doesn't really matter. I gave my opinion, that I thought people were being overly critical of her appearance. Never did I say anybody was "attacking" her. You're the one that called ME out, so I responded in kind. You're allowed whatever opinion you have as am I. What's the big deal? I don't think you really care what I think of your opinion do you? Because, if so, I would say that you're the one who is being overly sensitive. I'm done responding to this, though.

To get back on topic....

Guys have it so much easier at these things -- just put on a nice suit and shoes and they're lookin' good. That's what it's like IRL, too, of course. laugh.gif

AnneBoleyn

AnneBoleyn

Kurtsie pride

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
I'm kind of afraid of Lea Michele in that look.

The rest looks more natural. Dianna is always gorgeous. Ryan Murphy definitely is an older Kurt! Work it baby!! And Chris surely love to wear blue. Those shiny suits work great on him because he's thin enough to pull them off and the narrow tie helps him to look taller. Also, he's young enough to be a little edgy. Cold colours always look nice on him because they totally bring out his fair skin and great eyes. He looks so mature and cool.

Jenna looks amazing. I love her body: it's curvalicious. Amber is always gorgeous. And HeMo? Oh, God, so much wina and coolness and simply beauty. Her dress is lovely simple but she looks like a 1 million dollars on it. And the sparkly shoes? WIN

Someone needs to buy a suit for Mark. Please.

backstreetboysfan

backstreetboysfan

Team Finchel ♥ Brian & Nick Fan♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,247 posts
They look fabulous!!...Thanks for posting! smile.gif

Who's That Guy?

Who's That Guy?

WWMD?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts
QUOTE (jujubee @ May 18 2010, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't really want to get into a fight with you or anybody, especially about something that doesn't really matter. I gave my opinion, that I thought people were being overly critical of her appearance. Never did I say anybody was "attacking" her. You're the one that called ME out, so I responded in kind. You're allowed whatever opinion you have as am I. What's the big deal? I don't think you really care what I think of your opinion do you? Because, if so, I would say that you're the one who is being overly sensitive. I'm done responding to this, though.

To get back on topic....

Guys have it so much easier at these things -- just put on a nice suit and shoes and they're lookin' good. That's what it's like IRL, too, of course. laugh.gif

Of course i don't care, but you are right, i don't care enough to continue this too.

It's amazing that the cast have the time an energy to attend these sort of events....i wonder when they will get a break.

tinkers

tinkers

Please don't drop our baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,475 posts
Wait, so those pictures were from yesterday? I'm confused. How long of an event is this? blink.gif

guhleek

guhleek

Hold up. Did she just say she wanted to eat us?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts
QUOTE (Who's That Guy? @ May 17 2010, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's amazing that the cast have the time an energy to attend these sort of events....i wonder when they will get a break.

According to what I've heard from Lea interviews, after their last NY show this month, they all have June and the first few weeks of July off before S2 filming starts mid July. So that's really good they have at least a solid month to relax and be with loved ones.

QUOTE (tinkers @ May 17 2010, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, so those pictures were from yesterday? I'm confused. How long of an event is this? blink.gif

No. All from today. The upfronts presentation was at 4pm today. Those pics of Lea holdin Chris' hand is arriving to go to the actual FOX upfront presentations. The other pictures are of the after party.

tinkers

tinkers

Please don't drop our baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,475 posts
QUOTE (guhleek @ May 17 2010, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. All from today. The upfronts presentation was at 4pm today. Those pics of Lea holdin Chris' hand is arriving this afternoon to go to the actual FOX upfront presentations. The other pictures are of the after party.

Oh okay. Man, I wish I coulda been there. sad.gif

guhleek

guhleek

Hold up. Did she just say she wanted to eat us?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts
QUOTE (tinkers @ May 17 2010, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh okay. Man, I wish I coulda been there. sad.gif

Me toooo. I think some public mighta been allowed inside during the presentations with tickets. Makes me sad all these events happen in either LA or NY. sad.gif I despise living in the midwest.

Willfanxx

Willfanxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
QUOTE (MacyLightfoot @ May 17 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No watermarks biggrin.gif

Poor Jayma, looks exhausted. sad.gif

Matty! wub.gif

gleekygirl

gleekygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
QUOTE (gLeekout @ May 17 2010, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna be honest....I thought Lea was Sarah Palin for a second. What was her stylist thinking? Lol, the rest looked fab though.

laugh.gif

Vocal Adrenaline

Vocal Adrenaline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
Lea...and...Dianna...wub.gif

Hattie

Hattie

the journey is the destination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
holy hell why must Dianna look constantly gorgeous?! Jenna too, that dress is fab smile.gif and the boys-oy ve tongue.gif

rebecca556

rebecca556

Puckleberry ninja! O_O

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
Lea's incredible wub.gif maybe a different shade of lipstick but other than that Ah-mazing!!!

redfiretrees

redfiretrees

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
Out of the girls I loved Dianna's and Jenna's dresses the best. But I prefer Dianna's afternoon dress (the black with zippers) than the red one. I don't know why but Dianna's red dress reminds me of Victoria Beckham's designer dresses (the tailored style).

calypso

calypso

Cory's chicken movement facilitator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
This girl went to the Upfronts and got pictures with the glee cast!!! If you skip over the Lea-hate that she writes about, her pictures are actually really great!
http://aliceinnyc.tumblr.com/

STLgleek

STLgleek

Leader of the Gleek Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts
Wow. Wish I could have gotten to meet the cast like her. Although I probably would have fainted, or made them think I'm crazy by going "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE GLEE SOOO MUCH!!" tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users