Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Watch with Kristin Updates

• Please log in to reply
1968 replies to this topic

gleebeliever

gleebeliever

Angels fly because they carry no burdens.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,132 posts

Glee Scoop: What to Expect in the Weeks Ahead

Quinn's Journey Is an Uphill Climb: Remember that scene last night where Artie (Kevin McHale) pushed Quinn (Dianna Agron) to conquer that steep ramp? That is pretty much a metaphor for Quinn's situation leading up to Nationals. She wants to dance onstage with New Directions, and Artie is going to do his best to get her there. But so will Joe (Samuel Larsen). No, Glee fans, you did not imagine the whisper of a love triangle starting.

Brittana Sex Tape: You also did not mishear the sex tape line in last night's promo for "Saturday Night Glee-ver." There is a Brittana sex tape floating around, according to Brittany (Heather Morris). But before people start planning their fan fiction based on that tape, please remember that it's Brittany "My cat is reading my diary" Piercewho is claiming to having the sex tape. Think about it. On the plus side, there are lots of good Brittana scenes in next week's episode.

Sue's Baby-Daddy: Jane Lynch recently told Ryan Seacrest that she doesn't know who the father of her unborn baby is, and maybe no one does! "I don't think Ryan Murphy has decided who the father is yet. So, it's this big mystery and this big secret, but I'm about three or four months along, so I'm showing." We hope it's Cooper Anderson, just to get Matt Bomer back on Glee.

The Groff Cometh: We hear from our little spies that Jonathan Groff is in Los Angeles and is set to start filming as his Glee return as early as next week. Excuse us while we refresh the entire Internet until photos emerge.

Finchel Fireworks: Finn (Cory Monteith) and Rachel (Lea Michele) fans, prepare for sparks between our lovebirds, both the good kind and the bad kind. A resolution to their bicoastal issue is not going to come easy or quickly. Gird your loins for some angst!

SOURCE

Stringfellow

Stringfellow

Alfie forgives but never forgets.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts
  • GFA '13: Mod Spotlight

Glee Scoop: What to Expect in the Weeks Ahead

Quinn's Journey Is an Uphill Climb: Remember that scene last night where Artie (Kevin McHale) pushed Quinn (Dianna Agron) to conquer that steep ramp? That is pretty much a metaphor for Quinn's situation leading up to Nationals. She wants to dance onstage with New Directions, and Artie is going to do his best to get her there. But so will Joe (Samuel Larsen). No, Glee fans, you did not imagine the whisper of a love triangle starting.

Brittana Sex Tape: You also did not mishear the sex tape line in last night's promo for "Saturday Night Glee-ver." There is a Brittana sex tape floating around, according to Brittany (Heather Morris). But before people start planning their fan fiction based on that tape, please remember that it's Brittany "My cat is reading my diary" Piercewho is claiming to having the sex tape. Think about it. On the plus side, there are lots of good Brittana scenes in next week's episode.

Sue's Baby-Daddy: Jane Lynch recently told Ryan Seacrest that she doesn't know who the father of her unborn baby is, and maybe no one does! "I don't think Ryan Murphy has decided who the father is yet. So, it's this big mystery and this big secret, but I'm about three or four months along, so I'm showing." We hope it's Cooper Anderson, just to get Matt Bomer back on Glee.

The Groff Cometh: We hear from our little spies that Jonathan Groff is in Los Angeles and is set to start filming as his Glee return as early as next week. Excuse us while we refresh the entire Internet until photos emerge.

Finchel Fireworks: Finn (Cory Monteith) and Rachel (Lea Michele) fans, prepare for sparks between our lovebirds, both the good kind and the bad kind. A resolution to their bicoastal issue is not going to come easy or quickly. Gird your loins for some angst!

SOURCE

I suppose the only new thing here is Kristen alluding to Jonathan Groff filming as early as next week. I was slightly confused by her describing it as his "return". -when we have good information that he will be in the disco episode and that he filmed something (according to FYeahGleecast) on March 1st. Pictures need to surface soon about Jesse's return so we have definitive proof.

And I'm not buying that Quinn will start a romantic entanglement this close to graduation. There just isn't enough time. I see the natural chemistry between Quinn and Artie last night -but I did not get anything beyond them being close friends. And if Joe is involved in the mix -I can only see Joe being the one having feelings for Quinn. I just don't think any relationship is going to be recipocated by Quinn. She's clearly single minded in getting out of the wheelchair and continuing her path to Yale.

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,497 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Singer

Glee loves to play musical chairs with its couples (Puckleberry and Quartie and Wemma...oh, my!), but has the music officially stopped for fan-favorite Quinn and Puck, aka "Quick"?
We've got intel on some of the McKinley High couples...

Rosie: Hi! Please tell me that you have some news on Puck and Quinn! These two are connected for life and need to be together NOW! Do they have any moments coming up? Thanks!
Sorry to burst your Quick bubble, but there's more stuff ahead for Artie and Quinn. Still, we wouldn't be surprised if Quinn and Puck had at least one more meaningful interaction before graduation. But don't hold your breath for a romantic reunion.

Tracy: Will we get to see Blaine's brother again i hope so and is there hope for sam and mercedes??
You think the Glee writers left the door open for Cooper to return on accident? No way! They know full well that Matt Bomer was going to rock that guest role, so they wanted to make sure his "exit" was written so a return could happen. And Bomer is so down to come back, telling us he'd "be there in a heartbeat!" Oh, and there is definitely hope for Sam and Mercedes. Just sit tight.

http://de.eonline.co...0#ixzz1rpoRyHDj

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,160 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Profound
Sherri R.: Is it just me or does the cast of Glee not know what's really happening next season?
You're probably correct, especially with constant rumors about which cast members will be returning. All we do know is that graduation is coming…and soon. "I'm assuming that we will know more within this next month, because we are doneshooting in a month." Dianna Agron told Ryan Seacrest recently. "So, it will be really interesting to see what new shape the show takes, because it has to change. A lot of us are graduating. They have some sort of a plan, but it really got [figured out] I think in the last week or so and then we'll know more."

gleebeliever

gleebeliever

Angels fly because they carry no burdens.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,132 posts
Glee Scoop: Perez Hilton and Rex Lee Join Lindsay Lohan for Guest Spot—With a Voice Twist!

Looks like Lindsay Lohan's gonna have some famous (and infamous) friends joining her at the judging table on Glee.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that blogger Perez Hilton and Entourage and Suburgatory favorite Rex Lee will sit beside Lohan when she shoots her guest spot later this week, playing a judge at the Nationals singing competition.

So what's up with The Voice tie-in? And how has Lindsay been treating the Glee peeps so far? Here's the exclusive scoop...

Lindsay will appear in the May 15 episode of Glee as a judge for Nationals, and sources say she has some funny moments as she plays a "heightened" version of herself, including being disappointed she doesn't get a red chair that whips around like on The Voice.

(We're guessing there's no fluffy white cat either. Hmph!)

We can also tell you that Lindsay also has a long speech where she talks about kid performers, and how hard they work, and how much she supports the arts.

"It's great stuff for her," says a source on the show. "She's been very nice to everyone."

Lindsay is shooting her scene this week on the Glee set, along with Perez and Rex.

SOURCE

Stringfellow

Stringfellow

Alfie forgives but never forgets.

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts
  • GFA '13: Mod Spotlight
Joanna: I feel like we're only getting scoop about Rachel. Can you tell us anything about what's going on at McKinley in season four?!
We sure can, but it has to do with Rachel (Lea Michele) kind of. Glee's premiere episode will find New Directions looking to rebuild the group after losing the seniors. Task number one? Finding their new Rachel aka the lead vocalist. We happen to know who it is, and we think fans are in for a surprise. One person we can rule out? Brittany (Heather Morris).

http://www.eonline.c...in&dlvrit=51396

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,160 posts
Can you give me Glee scoop that doesn't involve heartbreak?

That is a tall order, given that the first part of Glee's fourth season is all about heartbreak. And no one can escape the tidal wave o' angst, as we are calling it from this moment on. Couples will be crying, friends will be fighting, and dreams will be dashed. On the plus side, we think we have someone's role on Glee figured out.

Harry Shum Jr. told us recently that he'll be stepping into a mentor-ish role come season four. "I'll be popping in and seeing how the new McKinley High kids are doing,"

he says. Perhaps he'll stick around long enough to show the new New Direction-ers how to bust a move?

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,160 posts
Alex G.: Love Kate Hudson and Lea Michele going head to head on Glee. Anything else you can share about season four?
Since you’ve seen a little bit of Kate Hudson “out-dancing” everybody in the new Glee promo, we can reveal that she’ll be dancing to a Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga mash-up. You can hear a little bit of the Lopez song it in the promo, and we bet our bottom dollar that the Gaga number is “Just Dance.” But Glee always surprises us. And what’s the best way to deal with someone all up in your grill? Why, get a makeover and show ‘em up, of course! Which is exactly what Rachel will be doing in episode three.

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,160 posts
Connie: Glee scoop that has nothing to do with couples, please
We hear ya. Seems like most Glee updates are all about who's breaking up, who's hooking up and who's getting naked with a newbie. But here's a scoopy bit about Glee's new season that might have nothing to do with the kids: In episode four, we'll be meeting a new teacher at McKinley High. At first we were worried it might be someone who attracts the attention of either Will or Emma, but this new teacher is in her 50s and is already a Mrs. Nevertheless, she could be sticking around for longer than one episode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids