Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Season 5 General Spoilers Discussion

• Please log in to reply
73629 replies to this topic

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,364 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Singer

When I raised the issue of a writers' hiatus again, I was thinking of them taking a break after they finished writing 5x03, which they probably did about three weeks ago. In all probability, their "hiatus" is already over while the cast's might be about to start....

AgeOfAquarius

AgeOfAquarius

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,268 posts
  • GFA '13: Most (Glee) Knowledgeable
  • GFA '14: Most (Glee) Knowledgeable

I just looked back at Harry's quote from that interview again and he says that the "writers are working on where to take show from here" so it sounds like they are back at work.  Therefore, I could see the cast and crew finishing up whatever bits of filming they have left to do from 501-503 next week, and taking a week or two off.

Oh, and while @GleeOnFox may not be quite on the ball, @GleeTheMusic seems to have it together this season so far.

Who is counting down to the release of #GleeSingsTheBeatles?! Pre-order will launch next week & the album is out 9/24 http://youtu.be/iDQtb9mH7xc 

chantilly

chantilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,466 posts

I just looked back at Harry's quote from that interview again and he says that the "writers are working on where to take show from here" so it sounds like they are back at work.  Therefore, I could see the cast and crew finishing up whatever bits of filming they have left to do from 501-503 next week, and taking a week or so off.

The only thing is though is Brad is directing the Cory episode and I would think he would be an integral part of the discussions. Him directing might be a bit of a time conflict is all i a, saying.But like I said I can't imagine they haven't thought about it at all or have no ideas as of yet. I imagine as soon as three is done next week, they will be on it. I expect them back at work, I.e the cast by the premiere. They could get at least two episodes out before three airs.

CaptainCanada

CaptainCanada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,304 posts

"Hiatus" always seems to me like the wrong word to apply to a gap that's probably only going to be a week or so.

Edited by CaptainCanada, 06 September 2013 - 08:11 AM.

Beck

Beck

loads of lovin

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,133 posts
  • GFA '13: Best Username

I just looked back at Harry's quote from that interview again and he says that the "writers are working on where to take show from here" so it sounds like they are back at work.  Therefore, I could see the cast and crew finishing up whatever bits of filming they have left to do from 501-503 next week, and taking a week or two off.

Oh, and while @GleeOnFox may not be quite on the ball, @GleeTheMusic seems to have it together this season so far.

Who is counting down to the release of #GleeSingsTheBeatles?! Pre-order will launch next week & the album is out 9/24 http://youtu.be/iDQtb9mH7xc 

does this mean previews?

Darcy

Darcy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,639 posts

does this mean previews?

It means you will be able to order it starting next week and nothing more can be read into it.

Edited by Darcy, 06 September 2013 - 08:20 AM.

ShamelessHussy

ShamelessHussy

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,085 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Profound

Any truth to the rumors/spec that Kitty and therefore Artie are also in the running for Prom Queen and King?  

tumblr_mspgljKwCo1rdjlqro1_500.jpg

We know Kitty's dress is bright pink and this is a "Brundle" prom......

AgeOfAquarius

AgeOfAquarius

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,268 posts
  • GFA '13: Most (Glee) Knowledgeable
  • GFA '14: Most (Glee) Knowledgeable

The only thing is though is Brad is directing the Cory episode and I would think he would be an integral part of the discussions. Him directing might be a bit of a time conflict is all i a, saying.But like I said I can't imagine they haven't thought about it at all or have no ideas as of yet. I imagine as soon as three is done next week, they will be on it. I expect them back at work, I.e the cast by the premiere. They could get at least two episodes out before three airs.

Ryan is the showrunner and he has 5 bajillion other things going on at the same time so I'm sure Brad is able to have his input even though he's directing 503. Also, they're not always filming 503.  

bothofus

bothofus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

you could see a little of the wheelchair near Blaine, and the pink dress near Tina.

catfishkatie

catfishkatie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Any truth to the rumors/spec that Kitty and therefore Artie are also in the running for Prom Queen and King?  

If you closely, on the far left, you can see the edge of a wheelchair. So I'd say yes, Kitty and/or Artie are up for prom royalty

Edited by catfishkatie, 06 September 2013 - 08:34 AM.

Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

Rise, shine and have a cup of coffee with me!

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,364 posts
  • GFA '12: Most Articulate
  • GFA '13: Smartest
  • GFA '14: Best Singer

Tina's dress is....weird.

chester

chester

Stanning the the talented Lea Michele

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,132 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Rachel and Emma Stan

And you can also see a bit of Artie's wheelchair. 

Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

President of the Benevolent Republic of Tinastan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,469 posts
  • GFA '13: Most Positive
  • GFA '14: Biggest Tina Stan

:[ I love it. it seems so very her.

chester

chester

Stanning the the talented Lea Michele

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,132 posts
  • GFA '14: Biggest Rachel and Emma Stan

Let's hope the hiatus won't be longer than 2 weeks, we need spoilers.

TwoCats

TwoCats

Unashamed Brian stan

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • GFA '14: Most Original

Ryan is the showrunner and he has 5 bajillion other things going on at the same time so I'm sure Brad is able to have his input even though he's directing 503. Also, they're not always filming 503.  

And the same goes for Ian Brennan, who is directing 5x02. They are likely done filming 5x02, but since they appear to have been filming the three episodes simulaneously (at least some of the time), we don't know anything for sure.

Also, they have staff writers, so, I could see RIB setting the main plots, and even specifying scenes, but the staff writers could then "flesh out" the dialogue.

Bd123

Bd123

Advanced Member

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • GFA '14: Friendliest

Very!

TwoCats

TwoCats

Unashamed Brian stan

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • GFA '14: Most Original

Hmm, interesting. I hadn't noticed that. Even if McKinley doesn't require the prom king and queen to run as a couple, it's possible that the picture could be interpreted that NBC's date is Stoner Brett (assuming Bee gave his permission), and it wouldn't be surprising at all if Tina went as Blaine's date, especially if Kurt is back in NY. Personally, I was hoping that Blaine and Sam would go together, but from what we've heard, Penny is already on the scene by the time of the prom, so presumably Sam asked Penny. 

ForeverKlaine

ForeverKlaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

And Kitty's pink dress next to Tina!

:lol:  :lol: 

Loving everything about the new season so far :)

Edited by ForeverKlaine, 06 September 2013 - 09:49 AM.

Tay Tay

Tay Tay

☆ ANNIE ARE OKAY?! ☆

• GFA Award Winners
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,210 posts
  • GFA '14: Craziest

am dying ;(

Ryder looks so cute in the cage wheel thingy, hes like 'omg im going to die.' ;(

just need promo pics and preview on songs and my life is complete <3

i hate to admit it but AYNIL actually songs pretty good. :rolleyes:

Ellaria Sand

Ellaria Sand

Snake Charmer. The Serpent's Whore.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,919 posts

U KNOW NOTHING BEE SNOW

zoom-88051_pair.jpg

It's a Quinceañera dress: you keep it formal when you are introduced to the "society", then you lose the tail and it gets short and you can go crazy... crazy!!!!

But that ribbon HAS to go.

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids