Other Shows: Arrow . The Tomorrow People . Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . The Originals . The 100 . Star-Crossed . Bates Motel . Devious Maids
Photo

Glee: The Music, Season 4 Volume 2 coming soon?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KatnissColfer

KatnissColfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Is there any speculation as to when this will be released? I haven't seen anything but I can't imagine they'd let the last half of the season pass not releasing an album..

Gleek1978

Gleek1978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,044 posts
I haven't heard anything, I even tweeted the official Glee music about it and have had no reply, the lack of CD's this season has been very disappointing, I would have expected volume 2 to be out by now and then a release date announced for volume 3. What I would love the most is if they brought out a double CD at the end of the season.

#1 Rachel Fan

#1 Rachel Fan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
Keep checking amazon. They seem to announce the release dates first.
Still no news though

Kirsty*Glee

Kirsty*Glee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I can't believe there is no sign of another CD! What is going on?! I thought there would be another 2 for season 4! It's finished and they haven't released one, I doubt they will :( Looks like I'll have to make my own again like I did with the Michael Jackson one. :(

Zordon

Zordon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
It would make sense to release sth in the hiatus. I am sad too tho. So many great songs and i want to buy them or at least get them on spotify :(

Gleek1978

Gleek1978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,044 posts
I've resigned myself to the fact I'll have to make my own like I did for a lot of songs in season 3, so disappointing, I doubt if any CD's will come out in season 5! :( I'll be a bit annoyed if they do another Christmas album yet no proper albums, they are running out of decent Christmas songs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Shows: Arrow | The Tomorrow People | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | The Originals | The 100 | Star-Crossed | Bates Motel | Glee | Devious Maids